YesNoOk

SFO mag·nif·i·cent·ness (Read 3708 times)

Started by Valodim, November 22, 2007, 06:17:06 pm
SFO mag·nif·i·cent·ness
#1  November 22, 2007, 06:17:06 pm
    • Germany
This post has been posted in five different forums by some SFO lackey who does appear to be quite superior to us all, if we can trust his words. I suggest you don't read more than the first two paragraphs, it's enough to get the entirety of the post and won't upset you more than needed.

blanka09 said:
Sorry to intrude, and I know I have no "business" being here ... but I was sent by the Almighty himself ... who you ask ?? Why the creator (TMyApp) of Street Fighter Online (SFO) of course and me as his right hand man... he has sent me to set a few things straight.  ;D

... over the past few decades, many of you "M.U.G.E.N" users have accused the Almighty TMyApp of stealing your "sprites", and speweing nonsense of how much SFO sucks, how choppy it is, how your little precious MUGEN is.

Most of are what, 5-12 year old kids ?? ... you don't even have the slightest glue as to how difficult it is to pull of a remake of the classic and popular fighting game XvsSF (Online) in "shockwave engine". Also, for the record ... SFO is the only game of it's kind on the internet.  ;D

there's what ?? 6+ billion people in this world and yet so far wayy to may people have attempted such a feat of re-creating such a creation. SFO is a very complexed game ... and such a game in order for it to even be produced, that person or people better be darn talented ... heck even so, they will most likely fail.  ;D

... hundreds of hours upon hours have been spent in the the development of SFO, and whether you like it or not... it's the closest thing of it's kind to even come close to the original XvsSF, which was developed by Capcom, composed by a team of what 20 ??  ;D ... on the other hand SFO was created by only ONE PERSON! ... and that man goes by the name of TMyApp. He's got more talent in his finger than all of you combined.

when he presented this idea to other on various forums ... his other fellow developers told him: "It cannot be done" ... months later, the first version of SFO was live, was known as: XvsSF (online). It was truly a great accomplishment and all the doubters ate their words.  ;D

Due to the game being made in the older version of shock ... (Director 8.5 studio to be precise), the game does have it "weakness" and problems, but the great one aka TMyApp will always find a way to fix where there seems to be no way ...

... you kids are delusional ... there's NO comparision between MUGEN and the "immortal" SFO ... :

1) Street Fighter Online aka SFO is what it is, a magnificient and classic remake of the popular XMEN vs Street Fighter which was released in 1996 ... but of course being the great man that he is, TMyApp made some changes ... truly making SFO "unique", and not just a copy-cat version of the original XvsSF.

2) SFO is a full "online" game and not just some engine which all kind of kids even the dumbest of the dumbest can edit and play around with... like MUGEN.  ;D

3) SFO being an online game ... we are constantly updating the game with jaw-dropping, eye-ball popping updates for our community and members... unlike "MUGEN".

4) SFO is the one and ONLY game of it's kind on the internet ...  ;D

... i can go on and on... but the fact remains: SFO is by wayy more "superior" to MUGEN by a wide margin.  ;D

VIP/Elite VIP... is our way of saying thanks for helping as we have a TON of bills to pay ... and Capcom and/or Marvel know about it, so stop your bitching and stop comparing what we do to your useless and free engine, why would someone even buy the MUGEN engine ?? none.  ;D

SFO on the other hand can be bought for millions of dollars... wait, did I say millions ?? Damn right.  ;D

You can bitch, and bitch all you want... SFO is "immortal" and like the creator himself has said it many times ... there's a reason why SFO has withstood the test of time up to this day after various attempts to "hack", shut down, and any other useless attempts that have come our way.  ;D

Don't come to our community and/or bitch everywhere claiming TMyApp "ripped" you guys... because he didn't. Everything belongs to Capcom, like it or not ... so what if he doesn't give Reu "credit" ?? For what ?? For modifying something that already belongs to Capcom ?? you kids are ALL delusional ... seriously.

so, that's the message the master wanted me to let you all know ... have a very ... "wonderful" day.

Sysop and right hand man of TMyApp
- blanka09

he does use the words "superior", "almighty" and "magnificent" quite often, doesn't he? I also disabled smileys, because it does makes you seriously dislike the ;D smiley...

well I would appreciate if you did not let another SFO venting thread come up, so if there's any more trolling, just delete immediately please. we've had enough of this crap. thanks to [e] for the quick handling ;)
Re: SFO mag·nif·i·cent·ness
#2  November 23, 2007, 12:18:50 am
  • THANK YOU FOR RUINING MY EYESIGHT
    • https://www.artstation.com/rikard
MAGNIFICENT
https://www.artstation.com/rikard
triggerall = Win && numhelper(180) = 0 && time = 0 && (stateno = 180) && matchover
HE-MAN AND THE MASTERS OF THE UNNECESSARY TRIGGERS
#3  November 23, 2007, 12:22:37 am
hahaha
#4  November 23, 2007, 12:30:46 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
All hail SFO... :brainwash:

Should we just ban them as well?
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#5  November 23, 2007, 12:33:09 am
    • Germany
Yes, please.