YesNoOk

SFXT Hit Sparks (Read 15392 times)

Started by Mr. I, March 04, 2013, 01:09:10 am
Share this topic:
SFXT Hit Sparks
New #1  March 04, 2013, 01:09:10 am
    • Canada
The double-curse of Blue Beard Baboon lies in these words you see. Read them once, then read them twice and your island is history.
Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 03:51:00 pm by Just No Point
Re: SFXT Hit Sparks
#2  March 04, 2013, 01:15:54 am
Grabbing that !
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#3  March 04, 2013, 01:19:00 am
    • USA
Thank you for such crisp rips, Mr. I. :D
#4  March 04, 2013, 01:28:45 am
  • Hola
    • Chile
    • yiazmatomegavictorys.wix.com/mugenvictorys
Oh, I'm loving these.

#5  March 04, 2013, 11:18:11 am
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Great stuff. What method did you use?
#6  March 04, 2013, 11:29:15 am
    • Canada
Black Training Stage.

Mod to remove dust from training stage.

SF4 MEST to turn character models off.

In PhotoShop, adjusted color levels RGB to 40 to make background color 0x000000.

Ono Explorer is not made to read SFXT bcm files so I cannot rip sprites without disabling camera angles. I can rip pretty much a character minus throws, and supers.
The double-curse of Blue Beard Baboon lies in these words you see. Read them once, then read them twice and your island is history.
#7  March 04, 2013, 12:30:52 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Cool, could I request Poison ?
#8  March 04, 2013, 02:00:48 pm
so I cannot rip sprites without disabling camera angles
Sorry, I'm not understanding that right - you can't disable camera angles, or you have to disable them ? Because I'd like to see, say, Jin's super's effects with camera angles disabled.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#9  March 04, 2013, 05:52:52 pm
    • Canada

All dynamic camera angles are pre-programmed into the character in their script file. Deleting that entry will cause the camera to the default one. Similar to what happens HERE.

The pic is a SSF4 character opened in ONO Moveset Editor. It is not compatible with opening SFXT bcm files yet. You must use a hex editor to edit the file, but right now not sure where any of those values are in the file.
#10  March 04, 2013, 07:13:28 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
but we, the mugen  people would prefer a character to be ripped with the default camera/dynamic camera angles disabled, sien we are going to prot them to 2d anyway; and that is what you can do unless I read it wrong.
#11  March 04, 2013, 08:22:04 pm
For the time being you can at least capture character's throw animations without the camera angles in scramble mode.
#12  March 04, 2013, 11:28:50 pm
    • Canada
but we, the mugen  people would prefer a character to be ripped with the default camera/dynamic camera angles disabled, sien we are going to prot them to 2d anyway; and that is what you can do unless I read it wrong.

The screenshot was of Cody in SSF4:AE so yes it is possible to rip all of the ultra, and other dynamic camera angles for AE. But for SFXT this tool won't work (crashes), therefore it is impossible (for me at least) to find the address and which bits control the camera angles to disable them. If anything it will take a lot of guess work with a hex editor, something of which I don't have much patience for.
#13  March 05, 2013, 12:02:10 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I know this doesn't goes here, but as you're talking about acamera angles and all...

CAN SOMEONE make a vid for Viper's Ultras without the camera angles? I tried drawing them by hand(and scan) and I don't like the result too much. Thanks in advance!!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#14  March 05, 2013, 04:18:02 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico

The screenshot was of Cody in SSF4:AE so yes it is possible to rip all of the ultra, and other dynamic camera angles for AE. But for SFXT this tool won't work (crashes), therefore it is impossible (for me at least) to find the address and which bits control the camera angles to disable them. If anything it will take a lot of guess work with a hex editor, something of which I don't have much patience for.

i see, you meant the oposite of what I understood, yeah, it makes sense.