YesNoOk

Shirai Kuroko v1.03 (Read 49305 times)

Started by OHMSBY, June 30, 2019, 05:25:05 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Shirai Kuroko v1.01
#21  July 04, 2019, 09:37:16 pm
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/view/ohmsby-mugen
1) Which sprites you use for Samus and Charlotte?

2) How do you find the sprites from Nitroplus Blasterz since no one still didn't manage to extract yet? (KDT doesn't count since some extracted sprites are bad images.)

I'm actually using KDT's sprites. I've already looked through all of them to make sure they were usable, and the only corrupted images are just duplicates of other sprites. So it's all good.

Sorry in advance if this is considered way too off-topic.
But I just wanted to ask since i'm curious if you've ever had an interest in doing a Hokuto no Ken character from the PS2 fighter by Arcsys.
Or a chaos code character.
Not trying to request one or anything just curious about it.

That's okay.

I make it a rule to only work on characters from games that I at least have some sort of access to, and unfortunately, Hokuto No Ken is not one of those games. Chaos Code on the other hand, I actually do have access to. So I just might make a Chaos Code character sometime in the future, most likely Rui or Cthylla.

#22  July 04, 2019, 09:41:36 pm
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
I make it a rule to only work on characters from games that I at least have some sort of access to,

Coincidentally, this is a very similar rule that I use when creating characters in mind, just add "and also custom MUGEN characters that function very much like an FG character" as well. Great minds think alike. :P
#23  July 07, 2019, 06:29:09 am
One question

I saw one of your video on youtube
I found they are quit different than the one you released here.

Is it because your are using IKEMAN version?
#24  July 07, 2019, 07:35:44 am
    • USA
That video was uploaded before she was even sent out for testing, so things have changed since then.
#25  July 07, 2019, 10:41:57 am
That video was uploaded before she was even sent out for testing, so things have changed since then.

Thanks
Since I just finished the Torau Index III (which is bad) last month and you released those two that made me quite interested in them.

I Hope you are OK if I start to make an edited version on them.

#26  July 14, 2019, 09:03:41 am
  • Osoraku
  • i'm a weeb Sore ni taisho suru
    • USA
But I thought you couldn't do persona characters
#27  July 14, 2019, 09:07:22 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
But I thought you couldn't do persona characters

He wasn't able to handle them before because he didn't have the experience dealing with assist reliant characters. Now that he's likely got a better idea on how they work, he probably is able to pull it off now. Assist characters are pretty heavy when it comes to setting them up anyway.

I do remember OHMSBY saying that in a post, but can't remember which one.
Re: Shirai Kuroko v1.015
#28  July 18, 2019, 02:08:02 am
    • USA
Another Update that fixes the burst system and buffs her OTG combos by bypassing fall.defence_up. Go ahead and download her again.

- Revised Burst System
- Kuroko now makes use of custom fall states, bypassing fall.defence_up
#29  July 19, 2019, 05:55:31 am
    • UK
xD i can't win her  nerf her plz xD
#30  July 19, 2019, 06:45:52 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
 Hmmm, seems the custom hitfall tends to not kick in from my testings, I even have debug turned on for P2's side to check if they go into Kuroko's custom states and they seem to go into their own hitfall states instead. Probably could also check for the the rest of the cast, too, to be extra sure.
Re: Shirai Kuroko v1.0151
#31  July 19, 2019, 07:23:20 am
    • USA
Whoops.

I figured out what the problem was. I got it fixed and its working again. Go ahead and download her again.

Same goes for Ruby, Kirby and Misaka, so redownload them as well.
Re: Shirai Kuroko v1.0151
#32  July 30, 2019, 04:32:01 am
  • The Illusionary Wanderer
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
Yea, don't mind me bumping this one. Just started to watch the Railgun series so I decided to get hook'd with Kuroko. Playing her, I noticed a certain problems.
- Dash A can lead to infinites due to the lack of bounce limit: https://streamable.com/ukfg4
- If I start a combo with Passionate Kiss, the combo counter will ignore the first hit.
- This is more about balancing decision but "How Careless" being unblockable isn't a good idea at all. It has zero frame start-up while still can counter projectiles and throws. It basically nullifies and gives zoner-archetype characters zero chance for counter play. I suggest you making it being blockable for projectile-counter and still leaving Kuroko vulnerable to throw.
Re: Shirai Kuroko v1.017
#33  July 30, 2019, 05:44:26 am
    • USA
And fixed. Go ahead and download Kuroko again. Thanks once again Giang.

- Added bounce limit to Running A and Running B, effectively preventing an infinite
- Fixed an error where the combo counter doesn't count Passionate Kiss under certain conditions
- "How Careless" is now Blockable
Re: Shirai Kuroko v1.017
#34  July 30, 2019, 02:09:26 pm
  • The Illusionary Wanderer
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
"How Careless" is still unblockable (due to the pause as opponents won't be able to react during it). I suggest you making a different state for projectile counter without the pause while keeping the pause for melee counter only.
Also, on the other note, I found that Steel Darts didn't get counter hit message too (the same goes with every projectile attack).
Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 02:16:07 pm by Mr. Giang
Re: Shirai Kuroko v1.0172
#35  July 30, 2019, 02:47:36 pm
    • USA
Updated:

- Fixed an error where the counter message wouldn't show up for helper based attacks
- "How Careless" will have less pause time when countering a projectile, making it easier to block
Re: Shirai Kuroko v1.02
#36  August 31, 2019, 05:27:50 pm
    • USA
Big update time. Go ahead and download Kuroko again.

- New system mechanic: Ultra Burst. Burst can now be used in a neutral state, and doing so will put Kuroko in a powered up state that gives the following benefits:
 +Health and Meter will gradually recover overtime (Unless you're taking damage)
 +Damage output will be increased by 20%
 +Timer will be frozen
 +Hitting the opponent with the Ultra Burst will launch them upward and will be unable to recover from it
 +Hitting the opponent with the ultra burst will also grant 500 meter instantly
The time that the Ultra Burst state will last is proportionate to the amount of health lost prior to activating, Attempting an astral heat will immediately end the Ultra Burst state
- Implemented throw escape system, the opponent can now escape Kuroko's normal throws by inputting A+B, B+C, X+Y, or Z within 14 frames after being grabbed. However, throws are inescapable on counterhit
- New Burst icon
- New cut in portrait for astral heat
- New astral heat BG
- Fixed an error where "how Careless" didn't detect physical hits properly
Re: Shirai Kuroko v1.03
#37  May 24, 2020, 12:47:09 am
    • USA
Kuroko has been updated. Go ahead and download her again.

- Fixed an error in the incremental cornerpush code
- Fixed an error where Kuroko wouldn't dodge if a diagonal input was being held
- Fixed an error where Kuroko would continue with Sexy Teleport's follow up after hitting a helper
- Fixed an error where Kuroko could land above the ground after Passionate Kiss
- Increased Max Health from 920 to 940
- Adjustments to damage scaling
- Increased the amount of height Kuroko jumps back after successfully hitting with Steel Phalanx
- Sexy Teleport no longer overrides dodges
- Adjusted hitboxes on some attacks
- Kuruko will now retain her velocity during the startup of her grounded teleport dodges
- Increased the travel distance of her aerial teleport dodges
- During Passionate Kiss, the wheel chair will now be thrown a few frames sooner after the super pause
- Using Passionate Kiss again in the same combo will no longer cancel the ground bounce
- All helper based attacks can now put the opponent into the custom fall states
- The Ultra Burst aura will no longer show up during custom states
- New sound effect for hitting with Passionate Kiss or the last hit of Steel Phalanx
- New vignette effect for hitting with Passionate Kiss or the last hit of Steel Phalanx