Silvy Garnet? (Read 10251 times)

Started by Pin, March 02, 2018, 04:34:48 pm
Share this topic:

Silvy Garnet?
#1  March 02, 2018, 04:34:48 pm
  • It's a profile but part of a profile.
Well since i've been experiencing some spriting so far. Id like to improve more by learning the animations by starting for this character. And contribute in here as well.:)
Here's some couple of animations that i've been tried:
Well she's going to have a 6 button gameplay and at the same time it will be more custom but expect that her gameplay will be the same.
I will do my best as i can to improve. Thanks.
Re: Silvy Garnet?
#2  March 02, 2018, 05:31:59 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
Great project !
I hope she will have some diversity in her normal attacks!
Her 4 button version was already very repetive, with almost similat normal punches and kicks.

IMO, the design is good, just continue this way!

I want to hug you...
#3  March 03, 2018, 03:44:12 am
    • USA
Now this has got me excited. Silvy's one of my favorite Kula edits in Mugen, so I'm definitely eager to see where this goes. Progress is looking absolutely crispy, too!
#4  March 03, 2018, 08:57:18 pm
  • Ah ah ah ah
Fantastic animations done so far. They feel so smooth and lively that she feels like an official CvS character.

Are you intending to rework on her moveset by any chance? Because from what I've seen in her KOF Mugen version, a lot of her special moves and DMs were just borrowed from other KOF characters that didn't really feel like it made sense for her.
#5  March 04, 2018, 05:34:03 pm
  • Chikara no Hadou
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
Those sprites are priceless... I don't know what to do but to cry of Joy, truly... Inspiring.
Screenpack & Stage creator... As i always, not that much. But i am sure it is something Bae...
#6  March 04, 2018, 08:09:21 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Wow, Pin. It's really cool to see how much you have progressed.
The animation looks fluid, and the quality looks official. Sure you did not work for Capcom at the end of the 90's?
Jupp. That's cool alright.
#7  March 07, 2018, 10:34:28 pm
  • Cool bandicoots are cool.
    • Italy
I'll look forward for your amazing work Pin!