YesNoOk

SNK HEROINES Tag Team Frenzy (Switch / PS4) (Read 332051 times)

Started by Titiln, January 11, 2018, 03:26:53 pm
Share this topic:
Re: SNK HEROINES Tag Team Frenzy (Switch / PS4)
#201  June 22, 2018, 12:57:04 am
they could've add 2 or 3 new characters and people would've been satistfied. chamcham , fio , shiki or any forgotten neogeo girls.
#202  June 22, 2018, 12:58:54 am
Shermie's new

so that's one...
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#203  June 22, 2018, 02:03:38 am
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Terry?! And not even the ACTUAL Miss X?! What the fuck, SNK?!
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#204  June 22, 2018, 05:18:57 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
Please tell me that you're not believing the "leak".
#205  June 22, 2018, 01:01:42 pm
You mean... The actual trophy list ? It's real.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#206  June 22, 2018, 02:17:11 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
On the brighter side of things, at least we have a new SNK game for the Switch...

Question: is SNK the kind of company that likes doing DLC or not. Just asking in case we could see some DLC characters in the future...
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#207  June 22, 2018, 02:53:23 pm
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
On the brighter side of things, at least we have a new SNK game for the Switch...

Question: is SNK the kind of company that likes doing DLC or not. Just asking in case we could see some DLC characters in the future...

If you look at KoF XIV, then yeah... DLC is something they could potentially do. But, that is still up in the air.
#208  June 22, 2018, 03:37:11 pm
for this game i have a feeling that it won't just be cosmetics this time around.... they'd probably gonna make DLC characters. it's weird that they made shermie just for this game. they might be holding back some already done characters to be made as dlc.
#209  June 22, 2018, 04:55:12 pm
for this game i have a feeling that it won't just be cosmetics this time around....
I dunno, a game like this actually seems like a perfect candidate to be filled with cosmetic DLC. Costumes and extra items and special effects. For KoF 14, they seemed rather surprised at how well it went and only started working on the new characters rather late (compared to other companies that work on them before the game is out).

DW

#210  June 22, 2018, 06:42:48 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Maybe they'll add more chars as DLC and are just testing the waters currently? Though no Angel? Ain't she like one of the most popular SNK girls next to Mai? I am disappointed in that.
#211  June 22, 2018, 08:53:56 pm
I love Angel myself but I've never seen her have any sort of serious popularity, anywhere near all the classic girls. I was only surprised that she didn't make it because her outfit should already fit this game, but in terms of popularity, I never expected her to make it. Well, until it turned out that almost the entire cast was from KoF14 anyway with only one new girl, at this point yeah it's weird she didn't show up earlier.
#212  June 22, 2018, 11:35:50 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I was not expecting angel to be in since kula sytarted wearing her outfit. I don't think she is that popular either, funny thing, an uncensored picture of her real life version surfaced recently, walt linked me to it.

DW

#213  June 22, 2018, 11:42:15 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I suppose she's not as popular as I thought... Still, she's gotta be more popular than Shermie though right? Shermie was only in like two KoFs right? Along with NGBC and that's it. I know that the main reason for that is the story of Orochi and all, but still. Also, I can't believe I didn't notice that Kula was wearing Angel's outfit... I thought it was just a skimpy-ish version of her default outfit. I've failed... :(
#214  June 23, 2018, 12:04:51 am
I suppose she's not as popular as I thought... Still, she's gotta be more popular than Shermie though right? Shermie was only in like two KoFs right?
Yeah but she was part of the Orochi team which was very popular. I mean, maybe she's not a big figure on her own but the Yashiro+Shermie combo (Chris is paired with Orochi) is very appreciated among fans of the Orochi saga. That story itself was KoF's defining trait, and then NESTS dropped the ball story-wise and became weird with the emo biker clone and the S&M master (Krizalid), so the Orochi saga is still the first thing you think about when talking KoF, and Shermie just pops up by ricochet.
Angel's only claim to fame beside her cloths is being K9999's fuck buddy for some reason, and then she does jack shit and only comes back because boobs (and I say that while being a fan of her).
And yeah, the Kula costume, that too made it clear she wouldn't appear.
Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 12:11:21 am by Byakko
#215  June 23, 2018, 12:18:50 pm
    • Germany
I'm curious about how will Terry will fit into all this, since Terry will be a playable character and the Game is all about character customisation and cute and sexy costumes etc. I guess Terry get's Genderswapped somehow, and I would be realy surprised if they try a "Miss X" situation with him and just put a Super buff Terry into Girly clothes, but on the other hand it would probably be hilarious if they just do that.
#216  June 23, 2018, 12:23:40 pm
Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 12:27:19 pm by Byakko
#217  June 23, 2018, 03:40:23 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
I'm curious about how will Terry will fit into all this, since Terry will be a playable character and the Game is all about character customisation and cute and sexy costumes etc. I guess Terry get's Genderswapped somehow, and I would be realy surprised if they try a "Miss X" situation with him and just put a Super buff Terry into Girly clothes, but on the other hand it would probably be hilarious if they just do that.

#218  June 23, 2018, 05:51:56 pm
i refuse to believe terry is the other silhouette , terry might be in here as a bonus or NPC boss.
#219  June 23, 2018, 07:02:24 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Why would there be a trophy for finishing the game with him if he wasn't playable?
#220  June 23, 2018, 07:11:21 pm
  • Host of the Wammy Radio Podcast
  • Wammy Giveaway
    • USA
    • wammyradio.tumblr.com
Can someone please post the most recent version of the image with silhouettes? I need to compare between the two images.

Also keep in mind: a few posts ago, I disclosed the number of icons in the character select screen. More characters may get unveiled as we get closer to the release date.