• USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Looking great! This stage is going to feel very lively. I can't wait

GLB

Re: Stage Discussion
#262  October 01, 2017, 06:42:16 am
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
Awesome, man! Looking good.

Is the bear anim being included in the day version as well? The Delta's keep the day version very lively on their own, but as far as animations themselves the only one I've got in mind at this moment is a lens flare to compliment the lighting on the trees

#263  October 01, 2017, 06:47:11 pm
  • I laugh at my own jokes 99% of the time
  • Sacred Fire!
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
You know, before I read your post, I actually forgot that I intended for the bear to be in the day variant. Idk why I kept saying it was for the night variant. >-<

I mean, its up to Neo if he wants it in the night variant as well. But a walking/standing bear in the day sounds a lot better than at night. At least in terms of how well it would mesh w/ the variant.
#264  October 01, 2017, 07:28:05 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Yea the owl is for the night version. Bear is meant for the day.

GLB

#265  October 02, 2017, 02:44:39 am
Alright sounds good. Should have a more finalized version ready pretty soon. Just need to complete the final back section (smallest trees), add the sky/sky elements and do a lens flare animation, then i'm just waiting on the bear. I'll try and improvise some things in as well and see if they're fitting to the stage.

I'm gonna get back to Dying Namek as well, I just don't recall what needed to be redone/finished on it. Was it the sky and lightning?

on a side note, i should be able to get my skype back now (may end up with another new account lol) that way we can all stay in quick contact again.

Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 02:48:31 am by GLB
#266  October 02, 2017, 03:02:20 am
  • I laugh at my own jokes 99% of the time
  • Sacred Fire!
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
For Dying Namek, I'm going to be redoing the elements from scratch, so that it can match up with the style of the Forest stage. It shouldn't be too long or hard this time around bc in comparison to the Forest, there aren't that many elements to it iinm.

GLB

#267  October 02, 2017, 05:07:49 am
Sounds good!

Forest has been updated, figured i'd show it off a little bit, only about 4 trees left to code, the sky and the flare. I'm really loving the deltas in this stage so far, every tree being individually sprited & coded was definitely the way to go. I've gotta compliment Hatter on the beautiful elements one more time.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty