YesNoOk

TEST RUN - Spritesheet Expansion Thread Addendum - Request thread (Read 177910 times)

Started by Graphicus, August 09, 2013, 11:41:11 am
Share this topic:
Re: TEST RUN - Spritesheet Expansion Thread Addendum - Request thread
#201  December 26, 2017, 08:25:57 pm
    • USA
Here's a request: A Sonic battle-styled standing animation and proper walking animations (forward & backward) for ShinRyoga's Mario. Also a scared expression for the same character.
#202  December 26, 2017, 09:27:17 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com

Here's a request: A Sonic battle-styled standing animation and proper walking animations (forward & backward) for ShinRyoga's Mario. Also a scared expression for the same character.

You doing it wrong, I told you the rules.
1st page of this thread states the same.

If you really want it, 1st start a Mario project with proof
Your coding/editing him or whatever
and then post the
Request in this thread
#203  January 02, 2018, 07:14:08 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com

I need a little bit of help with Batsu here for my full game. It looks like he could use 3
extra sprites, 1 in his crouching M punch start up, and 1 in his standing M punch start up
so they animate a bit smoother, and the 3rd sprite of him recovering from his crouching M punch.
Any help is appreciated!

The sprites are made by Daeron, Li_Kun and CVSNB.
#204  January 06, 2018, 12:39:28 am
    • Italy
Here i tried 2 options.

There are other possibilities, but i'd have to look at the character to decide if they would be coherent. as a matter of fact i would need it also for the recovery of this very crouch M punch, can you tell me where to find the sff?

In the next days i'll think something for the standing hook, basically is a Lariat, so it should stretch the arm out while shifting the weight on the left foot, pretty much like in the Rugal's Bernstein's super where he drags the opponent all the way to the wall... i'll think about it.
Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 12:56:00 am by puffolotti4iji
#205  January 06, 2018, 01:36:06 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com

Here i tried 2 options.

There are other possibilities, but i'd have to look at the character to decide if they would be coherent. as a matter of fact i would need it also for the recovery of this very crouch M punch, can you tell me where to find the sff?

In the next days i'll think something for the standing hook, basically is a Lariat, so it should stretch the arm out while shifting the weight on the left foot, pretty much like in the Rugal's Bernstein's super where he drags the opponent all the way to the wall... i'll think about it.
That looks great! Its batsu by race but theres others made
By different creators around here
#206  January 06, 2018, 02:35:15 am
    • Italy
I think this can do the trick.

I tried some kinetic trails on the next frame, but the frame you requested is the previous one.

A small note for the future, not in particular to you but In general:
In future, when i ask for a spritesheet for reference, if the rules of the forum allow it, a link to the source or to creator's page, would be more useful to both, than just the name and the author. I apologize in advance if it was already in the thread and i skipped it, but if there aren't reason not to provide the source i'll work much faster, if i don't have to search for the material i need.

Of course everyone of us knows a couple hundreds spritesheets pixel by pixel, but looking for, idk Pippo by Don155 can be time-consuming.

As said above, i'm not complaining or whining, i'm just thinking about how to make the workflow quicker.

BTW:
I had a look at ryu's horse kick and added a couple tween frames.

Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 03:18:41 am by puffolotti4iji
#207  January 06, 2018, 03:54:09 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com

I think this can do the trick.

I tried some kinetic trails on the next frame, but the frame you requested is the previous one.

A small note for the future, not in particular to you but In general:
In future, when i ask for a spritesheet for reference, if the rules of the forum allow it, a link to the source or to creator's page, would be more useful to both, than just the name and the author. I apologize in advance if it was already in the thread and i skipped it, but if there aren't reason not to provide the source i'll work much faster, if i don't have to search for the material i need.

Of course everyone of us knows a couple hundreds spritesheets pixel by pixel, but looking for, idk Pippo by Don155 can be time-consuming.

As said above, i'm not complaining or whining, i'm just thinking about how to make the workflow quicker.

BTW:
I had a look at ryu's horse kick and added a couple tween frames.

Oh shit that's perfect, thank you very much that
Animation has been bugging me for a while.
I'll put you in the credits for sure.
#208  January 17, 2018, 02:43:06 am
    • USA

Oh, I forgot! Here's proof of a Mario project.

It's not just a recolor. If it was, I would've just uploaded it as a optional palette for Mario.
#209  January 17, 2018, 10:30:35 am
    • Italy

I would gladly help, but i don't know your interpretation of the character.

Can you provide the SFF file? I can do walking animation, but if i don't know how the character is supposed to move and what's their overall body language i can't do a proper animation

#210  January 17, 2018, 05:35:20 pm
    • USA

I would gladly help, but i don't know your interpretation of the character.

Can you provide the SFF file? I can do walking animation, but if i don't know how the character is supposed to move and what's their overall body language i can't do a proper animation

Here you go. (Don't be fooled by the filename)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2rp6qwcpv0da045/SuperMario.sff
#211  January 19, 2018, 02:34:47 am
    • Italy
i'll take care of that next week, it may take a couple days.
#212  January 19, 2018, 06:06:40 am
  • I make stuff
  • and that's the way the news goes!
    • USA
Requestor: ReddBrink
Character/Game: Kazuya Mishima from Tekken Series
Evidence of progress: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/kazuya-mishima-181075.0.html
Requests: The first 2 hits of the Rampaging Demon Combo & Oni front kick

Video & SFF in the spoiler
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

There are A LOT of moves Chuchoryu didn't make but the ones i'm requesting should help with the overall playability and fun factor of kazuya.
"Why was Knight rider called Knight rider? the cars name was K.I.T.T nobody rode Michael knight"
Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 06:10:09 am by ReddBrink
#213  January 19, 2018, 12:27:07 pm
    • Italy
ReddBrink I don't see problems.

If no unforeseen events show up, i'll draw the required cels (12-20, i think right now) before first monday of february.