YesNoOk

The Block(1.1 Only) by Vegaz (Read 2793 times)

Started by Vegaz_Parrelli, August 11, 2016, 01:01:32 am
Share this topic:
The Block(1.1 Only) by Vegaz
#1  August 11, 2016, 01:01:32 am
  • I must continue my training...
[PREVIEW]

[DOWNLOAD]

The Block

[COMMENT]

Here's another attempt at something different. It's lowres, but I'm using real life images and requires openGL. It's not to far off from my usual coding, but I think it's got some swag to it. Comes equipped with my usual goodies like superjump, looped bgm, parallax floor and animations. Have at it.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 01:10:19 am by Vegaz_Parrelli
Re: The Block(1.1 Only) by Vegaz
#2  August 11, 2016, 02:05:05 am
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
[PREVIEW]

[DOWNLOAD]

The Block

[COMMENT]

Here's another attempt at something different. It's lowres, but I'm using real life images and requires openGL. It's not to far off from my usual coding, but I think it's got some swag to it. Comes equipped with my usual goodies like superjump, looped bgm, parallax floor and animations. Have at it.
that be so cool if one the cars hit one the character by random lol

#3  August 11, 2016, 04:54:05 am
Heh, that would be some epic coding bro.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
[/quote said:
#4  August 11, 2016, 01:41:16 pm
    • Brazil
    • Skype - adriano_gt2005@hotmail.com
    • www.facebook.com/groups/mortalkombatmugenkommunity/
i like stages in city
thx, man
#5  August 11, 2016, 08:37:07 pm

[/quote said:
#6  August 11, 2016, 09:20:05 pm
  • Screenpack, Stage, & Lifebar Creator/Editor
    • USA
    • navarretechris22.wixsite.com/spectramugen
I don't normally use stages with real life pictures, but this is pretty cool. I have a few comments and suggestions though.

If possible, you should include more vehicles and have more variety (trucks, vans, etc). Maybe even add in a plane, helicopter, or blimp that moves slowly in the distance. You could also randomize where and when these vehicles appear because right now they have one simple pattern. But I do like the fact that the cars have different speeds, causing one to slowly fall behind. Also, I noticed that the sky looks mirrored, I don't really know how to fix that but it was bugging me.

Renegade Custom Portrait Thread: https://goo.gl/e8Z7Ts
Project Thread: https://goo.gl/4n8CEt
#7  August 11, 2016, 10:33:22 pm
I don't normally use stages with real life pictures, but this is pretty cool. I have a few comments and suggestions though.

If possible, you should include more vehicles and have more variety (trucks, vans, etc). Maybe even add in a plane, helicopter, or blimp that moves slowly in the distance. You could also randomize where and when these vehicles appear because right now they have one simple pattern. But I do like the fact that the cars have different speeds, causing one to slowly fall behind. Also, I noticed that the sky looks mirrored, I don't really know how to fix that but it was bugging me.

Yea I took the screenshot at the wrong time. I knew that mirror thing would bug people. Some planes would be cool. I also considered more cars for an update. I'm glad you can appreciate this stage, considering it sounds like you're like me...more of a "video game sprite" stage kinda guy. Thanks for the feedback.

[/quote said:
#8  August 11, 2016, 11:40:18 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
I haven't really tested out the stage, yet, but the obvious mirroring  on the sky is really bothering me. Thanks for sharing!

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.