YesNoOk

The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Justice for Floyd edition (Read 646893 times)

Started by Ricepigeon, March 22, 2017, 08:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Donald Trump Primetime Political MAGAthread: Genocide Is Good edition
#281  August 18, 2017, 04:52:22 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Oh yea, and he even changed that story. When he used it during the campaign, he said there was no terror attacks for 25 years. And in this tweet, he upped it to 35. This is so ridiculous.

So much for his whole "getting the facts before making a statement" policy, eh?
Re: The Donald Trump Primetime Political MAGAthread: Genocide Is Good edition
#282  August 18, 2017, 07:11:24 pm
Looks like Bannon got shitcanned, though I don't think it's 100% confirmed yet.

There goes a good chunk of my support for the administration.

(PS, if you think this is me supporting racism, if you think Bannon is a racist, open this spoiler)
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Re: The Donald Trump Primetime Political MAGAthread: YOURE FIRED THREE TIMES edition
#283  August 18, 2017, 07:23:03 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Re: The Donald Trump Primetime Political MAGAthread: YOURE FIRED THREE TIMES edition
#284  August 18, 2017, 07:38:23 pm
(PS, if you think this is me supporting racism, if you think Bannon is a racist, open this spoiler)
Oh. Wow. That totally turned me over, those quotes completely make up for all the insane shit that was regularly posted on Breitbart. See, there's a big difference between "just racist" and "batshit insane fuckwad". And that guy is definitely not a racist.

Oh, speaking of which, White House staff members have commented to various reporters that they were surprised and upset at Trump's comments basically supporting white nationalists and neo nazis... well no, not at the comments themselves, but at the fact that he expressed in public what he usually kept for private discussions. Wow.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 07:47:08 pm by Byakko
#285  August 18, 2017, 07:43:22 pm
Not going to get into that with you here, it'd be a massive derail and it'd take ages to address meaningfully. Let people talk about shit without it turning into you and me having a slapfight.
#286  August 18, 2017, 07:48:42 pm
We've already been over the many insane Breitbart headlines during election period, this is just not debatable and indefensible.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#287  August 18, 2017, 07:58:22 pm
My god dude stop doing this every time I post anything about politics. Agree to disagree, let it lie, let other people have their say.
#288  August 19, 2017, 03:49:20 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Q: What would guys say about having a SJW/alt right/tangentially political petty news discussion thread so people could vent out and talk about stupid shit like this without derailing "serious" threads? we could call it "The Kulturkampf".
#289  August 19, 2017, 04:24:26 pm
I'd be down with that.

Also: Couldn't Matt Furie sue this guy?
#290  August 19, 2017, 04:50:05 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
hard pass for me, it would atract the kind of counter culture edgelord that is only around to try to play the "GOTCHA" game. If its interesting enough it could get their own threads but a thread that is only for "bashing Sjws" has all the markers for "oh look this account hasnt posted in 4 years and is now making longass diatribes about purity of race and nazi right of free speech"
#291  August 19, 2017, 05:04:31 pm
so warn or ban those posters. having a thread that makes fun of extreme liberalism doesn't mean everybody there should go "Haha LOL, what a tumblerina, but also, we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children". none of it usually deserves its own thread, but derailing the random topic kinda sucks sometimes (going from discussion of a funny cat picture to screencaps of liberals on twitter saying dumb shit) and i wish it was all in one thread instead

i'd go for a less funny sounding thread name though, something like Thread For Laughing At Super Liberals.
Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 05:08:53 pm by Titiln
#292  August 19, 2017, 05:06:51 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I can picture a few retards continuously posting links to breitbart trying to "educate" the masses about the liberals and the jew menace. Right now they have no excuse to be posting breitbart links everywhere that would give them a excuse tho.

Doesnt sound fun tbh
#293  August 19, 2017, 05:09:27 pm
#294  August 19, 2017, 05:24:31 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Where'd you even get the idea it would be a thread to bash sjws alone?

I used the Pepe children's book because the guy who wrote is an alt right nutjob.
Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 05:31:18 pm by Fubs
#295  August 19, 2017, 05:44:41 pm
^ No need to make it one-sided. The point would be to contain that shit so it doesn't bleed into other topics.

Also Breitbart doesn't contain any anti-Semitic content and some of their most prominent writers are Jewish, so can you cut accusations like that out? The people that actually think there is a ""Jew Menace"" think Breitbart is part of it. Andrew Breitbart himself was Jewish ffs.
#296  August 19, 2017, 10:40:13 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#297  August 19, 2017, 11:21:37 pm
Trump resigned the presidency already — if we regard the job as one of moral stewardship, if we assume that an iota of civic concern must joust with self-regard, if we expect a president’s interest in legislation to rise above vacuous theatrics, if we consider a certain baseline of diplomatic etiquette to be part of the equation. By those measures, it’s arguable that Trump’s presidency never really began.

Funny, I'd agree with that completely and I think so would the majority of his supporters. That isn't what people wanted. They voted for someone who explicitly wouldn't be a moral steward; they didn't want to be moralized at, they wanted someone with the skill and willingness to fix their problems.

The rest is more insane attempts to claim he didn't denounce white supremacy, one of the most disgusting organized lies I've seen thus far, but I find that point interesting.
#298  August 19, 2017, 11:28:01 pm
please make this thread. i would love nothing more than piss on alt right morons like this shitbag who photoshopped antifa's logo into this stock picture:

whats the matter? if antifa is as bad as you say they are then you shouldn't have any problems finding real evidence.
joey salads 2.0
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#299  August 19, 2017, 11:32:49 pm
Wow, that's fucking terrible. Thanks for letting me know that's going around, I'll denounce anyone I see using it.
#300  August 19, 2017, 11:41:54 pm
The rest is more insane attempts to claim he didn't denounce white supremacy, one of the most disgusting organized lies I've seen thus far
I dunno, that lie right here is pretty up there on the scale of disgusting lies.
Don't think you can come back after the dust has settled and act like no one explained why you're wrong.
Keep justifying yourself with your "technically true" faith but everyone can see through it.
(also lol at you trying to say I'm baiting you when you're the one coming back after the fight to throw the very detailed explanation out the window and call it a lie, you're so full of shit)
Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 11:57:19 pm by Byakko