YesNoOk

Vortex Infinity Lifebars (Read 15308 times)

Started by PlasmoidThunder, April 19, 2017, 07:40:47 pm
Share this topic:
Vortex Infinity Lifebars
#1  April 19, 2017, 07:40:47 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org

What's this? 640x480- Bah! I'm not doing this every time. It's those Vortex Lifebars I made ages ago, but redrawn to look less vile.

Anti-aliasing in M.U.G.E.N 1.0...kinda; I mean, it does the trick for the most part, but there are times when it doesn't look quite right. Is a 1.1 version coming soon complete with real anti-aliasing? Yes, so sit tight if that's the kind of thing you're after.

Just like before, there's a version that uses default portraits for those of you who don't fancy making portraits for every character in your roster.

Since the main version uses custom portraits, I've put together a .zip file containing a handful, aptly named Vortex Infinity Portraits.zip. For those of you who have already made portraits for the old version, the download comes bundled with a new template that incorporates the anti-aliased edges of the portrait frames, though all your old portraits will still look fine should you choose to continue using those instead of updating them. P3/P4 portraits are unchanged.

Both versions of the Vortex Infinity Lifebars, as well as the aforementioned Vortex Infinity Portraits.zip, can be downloaded here.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
Re: Vortex Infinity Lifebars
#2  April 19, 2017, 08:23:27 pm
  • Amateur Writer
  • Basically, I do palettes.
    • USA
Would you look at that. *claps* Good work as always. This certainly an improvement from your previous version.