YesNoOk

VS. STYLE DEBUTS - NASH (Read 15656 times)

Started by ShinZankuro, January 11, 2015, 06:31:38 am
Share this topic:
VS. STYLE DEBUTS - NASH
New #1  January 11, 2015, 06:31:38 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
The man who died for save his country and his friends and ressurrected [ By unknown reasons, for now D: ]

CHARLIE NASH!!!

[ Sorry for the bad quality.. I'm a starter user of GifCam :P ]

DOWNLOAD: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/vs-style-debuts-presents-nash-shadow-176644.msg2295140.html;topicseen#msg2295140 :DOWNLOAD

Spoiler: MOVELIST and CREDITS! (click to see content)
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 05:58:24 am by ShinZankuro
Re: VS. STYLE DEBUTS - NASH
#2  January 11, 2015, 07:31:54 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Oh, what a great surprise Kleyson! :)
#3  January 11, 2015, 09:18:56 am
  • Video Game Veteran
  • Can you do it? SUREYOUCAN!
    • USA
    • gcnmario.free.fr
It's nice to see other people using it. Though I just found out there are other alternatives from the same site I found GifCam. :o
I think I may try some of those other alternatives while I am at it, but GifCam seems to be the first one that people have positive comments on. XD

So not to go off topic here, I'm normally don't like VS style gameplay when it comes to Mugen. But I gave this Charlie Nash a try. It's pretty good overall. Though I don't like how you can move forwards/backwards slowly before the rounds starts. Mainly because of how close some stages start the players X positions at, and the game X window is lower than that of the actual Capcom VS games.

I don't know if this is intentional or not, but some of the normal attack frames seem to go faster than usual. Though I am used to seeing the Alpha frame times. I never checked the Capcom VS frames in a long while. So I can't determine if you're going for accuracy here, or just gameplay only.

"You must defeat my flaming
dragon punch to stand a chance."
#4  January 11, 2015, 04:22:17 pm
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
It's nice to see other people using it. Though I just found out there are other alternatives from the same site I found GifCam. :o
I think I may try some of those other alternatives while I am at it, but GifCam seems to be the first one that people have positive comments on. XD

So not to go off topic here, I'm normally don't like VS style gameplay when it comes to Mugen. But I gave this Charlie Nash a try. It's pretty good overall. Though I don't like how you can move forwards/backwards slowly before the rounds starts. Mainly because of how close some stages start the players X positions at, and the game X window is lower than that of the actual Capcom VS games.

I don't know if this is intentional or not, but some of the normal attack frames seem to go faster than usual. Though I am used to seeing the Alpha frame times. I never checked the Capcom VS frames in a long while. So I can't determine if you're going for accuracy here, or just gameplay only.

Thanks for feedback! About the "moving before round starts" it's more for nostalgic factor :)

And for his speed, is more also for make him more similar to his Shadow counterpart[Actually, in gameplay Shadow is more faster in combos than Nash, I just fusioned this with Normal Nash, to see how powerful he can be with those two factors... And obviously without the infamous blink before Hyper Combos :D]

Normally on some chars I don't follow a exactly accuracy to original VS games, probably is more based on Capcom Universe: Nexus of Heroes. You can notice for example for his Super Jump and launcher move, based on Beximus one.. Yes, he gived permission to use his old sources[On original games, the launcher move make your oponent goes a little forward dificulting combos]. For who appeared on VS games, this treatment is very better than the original Capcom games, in my vision. The goal of my project is giving a solid but different VS Style gameplay for all chars appeared on list.

I put also some personal touches, like FX, Hyper Combo Finish nicks, fixing codes, creating new features and other things xD

About frame data, I'm not a experienced with this informations.. I confess I need to learn about framedatas, this should be important in future D:
- Donations is welcome
VS. STYLE DEBUTS - NASH[Update]
#5  February 18, 2015, 03:57:38 am
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
As the title said XD

- Fixed some minus issues on FX
- Summersault justice is enhanced and more accurate to the CPS2 original version[The Afterimages doens't copy the flash on Summersault Justice anymore] ... Soon I will make a gif for compare these movements
- Missing FX on S-Jump and landing are now put and fixed.

Like Gen, Nash is already finished. I think he don't need more changes on his mechanics :D

But probably, and like all characters, he will gain a new FX for Hyper Combo finish soon[Actually I'm working on one for Darkstalkers VS SF project]

Enjoy this char, the download is on first page ^^
- Donations is welcome
#6  February 18, 2015, 05:20:28 am
  • Welcome to die!
    • USA
    • Skype - thepaniqd