YesNoOk

[WIP] RicePigeons' WIPs (Current: Incident Zero Yukari) (Read 450946 times)

Started by Ricepigeon, January 30, 2011, 09:14:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: [WIP] RicePigeons' WIPs (Current: Incident Zero Yukari)
#401  February 02, 2018, 05:55:06 pm
  • Bitch Lasagna
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org

IZ Yukari's new s.HP, basically her old s.HP on crack, but slower and less meaty. Signpost graphics are only temporary and will most likely end up being replaced with the ones from AoCF, but the move more or less functions similar to Yukari's 6a in AoCF; knocks down with good range, but has a bit of a lengthy startup, yet just enough so that she can still chain from s.MP. Also leaves a pretty big gap (pun not intended) between Yukari and the opponent if blocked, but is pretty unsafe to compensate.

I don't usually cover Normals unless they have some kind of interesting effect or counterhit bonus, but they're usually the first thing I do and I figured it would be a good way to show what else is being changed about her.

Head Admin of The Mugen Lab
Re: [WIP] RicePigeons' WIPs (Current: Incident Zero Yukari)
#402  February 12, 2018, 02:57:12 am
  • Bitch Lasagna
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org

Yukari's 6z command normal, inspired by her occult skill from AoCF, is a far range poke that knocks down and whiffs up close. Has a bit of startup to it and extends Yukari's hurtbox to where her upper body is, and unlike AoCF she has no armor nor throw invincibility.

Also shown is Bewitching Bait, Yukari's QCF Special, which is designed primarily as an okizeme tool.

Head Admin of The Mugen Lab