YesNoOk

SSF2 HR Remix Lifebars [BETA] (Read 14593 times)

Started by NGeo, September 25, 2009, 10:01:59 am
Share this topic:
SSF2 HR Remix Lifebars [BETA]
#1  September 25, 2009, 10:01:59 am
    • Romania
    • negative-edge.net
Super Street Fighter 2 HD Remix lifebars in HR [BETA]

No simultan mode bcuz i really dont like it and .. i didnt have time , il make a simultan mode for the full lifebar.

Download : http://clubsyn-x-treme.net/

find it in the downloads gallery

Enjoy

Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 10:20:16 pm by -NG3o-
Re: SSF2 HR Remix Lifebars [BETA]
#2  September 25, 2009, 07:04:58 pm
good rip.

I see original game today. I think it simple but cool.

I happy to see it in mugen.

wait for full version ;D
#3  September 25, 2009, 07:11:53 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
These are looking real good bro. Nice job!

Can't wait to see the full ones with the respectful fonts and all. I'll probably be using them as well.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#4  September 25, 2009, 07:36:30 pm
    • UK
Looking good right now. Do you have any plans on adding custom portrait support? That would be cool :)

Keep it up  ;)
#5  September 25, 2009, 07:58:41 pm
    • Romania
    • negative-edge.net
thx for the comments guys

Looking good right now. Do you have any plans on adding custom portrait support? That would be cool :)

Keep it up  ;)

custom portraits will be for mugen 1.0 only in HD  :P
#6  October 01, 2009, 03:22:23 am
  • Lets not bash people, be respectful human beings.
 :sugoi:
hey man.i love these lifebars.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvmJ8xmXBEg
this vid above is a game i put together(respective to char authors)and i was hoping if i can use them in a update or should i say sequal for this game.i always give credit,and im not a leach,i try to get authors permissions,either tho they dont own the rights.well if i can use them,that would be great.if not sir,i understand,and guess ill have to make my own.
OK class! Now remember, in order to give someone proper feedback, you must BASH them! Because being nice, and or respectful, is frowned upon in the Mugen community... Ok, so what do we do to new creators and patch makers kids?

(Kids yelling) BASH THEM!!!
^lol, not sure why there is so much here. oh well
#7  October 01, 2009, 05:01:11 am
They look nice and clean, good release bro  :)
#8  October 01, 2009, 08:40:03 am
    • Romania
    • negative-edge.net
this vid above is a game i put together(respective to char authors)and i was hoping if i can use them in a update or should i say sequal for this game.i always give credit,and im not a leach,i try to get authors permissions,either tho they dont own the rights.well if i can use them,that would be great.if not sir,i understand,and guess ill have to make my own.
sure man .. i'm open source :P

and Thx everybody :D
#9  October 02, 2009, 03:32:39 am

i noticed the 2 player mode for them isnt quite done yet.i think i may wait for you to complete these babies.and thanks man.ill have the game ready sooner than my fans think.
OK class! Now remember, in order to give someone proper feedback, you must BASH them! Because being nice, and or respectful, is frowned upon in the Mugen community... Ok, so what do we do to new creators and patch makers kids?

#10  October 08, 2009, 05:59:26 am

i noticed the 2 player mode for them isnt quite done yet.i think i may wait for you to complete these babies.and thanks man.ill have the game ready sooner than my fans think.

hey dude,i edited thse with some sf4 sprites,and it looks pretty good.may i release this babie.it is serving as defualt lifebars for this sf4 screenpack,im trying to improve/combine/make.

#11  October 11, 2009, 03:27:27 pm
these are very cool can't wait for the complete version.
Hello guys.  I have touched children.