YesNoOk

Ragna Mau and Daimon Haku (Blazblue) -version 1.0- (Read 73536 times)

Started by Daimonmau, August 10, 2010, 04:31:32 pm
Share this topic:
Ragna Mau and Daimon Haku (Blazblue) -version 1.0-
#1  August 10, 2010, 04:31:32 pm
Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 03:30:15 pm by Daimonmau
Re: Ragna Mau and Daimon Haku (Blazblue) -version 1.0-
#2  August 10, 2010, 04:47:45 pm
  • That's awesome!
    • Canada
Shrink down the small portrait!
Too large.
#3  August 10, 2010, 04:51:16 pm
Dam, I knew I had to verify that... I had diminished a little the small portraits yesterday, but din't verified if it was right. Well, again, "for the next update".
#4  August 10, 2010, 05:04:22 pm
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
Some of the win animations are cut off....
#5  August 10, 2010, 05:12:20 pm
cut off?? perhaps you mean the voice sounds? yeah, I have to find a solution for that later

GT

#6  August 10, 2010, 05:49:30 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
-Still has the ability to spam Light attacks. (LP,LK,CLP,CLK when spammed alone gives off a 6 hit combo, sometimes 7, :S)
-DEAD SPIKE is really spammable
-Plz take off that slowdown effect that occurs during moves like INFERNO DIVIDER. It's really weird.

Yeah Titiln, in fact, You Made Him
#7  August 10, 2010, 06:22:10 pm
But I tough that it was a normal tule that light punchs/kicks are capable of doing some 5-6 hits while slowly sending the enemy away. And one of the things I still have to fix is how much the normal attacks send the enemy back, I will see about it later.

Yeah, the strong dead spike is kind of unfair, but don't cause infinite combos by what I tested, since the enemy can recover on the air.

I will recheck the places I put slowmotions effects later. I know that some of then are bad placed
#8  August 10, 2010, 06:26:24 pm
    • Germany
#9  August 10, 2010, 06:38:49 pm
Hum... with hakumen or ragna? well, anyway, "fix later mode".
#10  August 10, 2010, 07:08:51 pm
    • Germany
On both...

Does anybody get this too after a single HP Shoryu ?
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Tested it on "old" MUGEN and 1.0...
#11  August 10, 2010, 07:14:35 pm
What? the effect on the sword?
#12  August 10, 2010, 07:20:17 pm
    • Germany
37 hit combo... It´s just a single HP Shoryu...
#13  August 10, 2010, 07:23:45 pm
What? dam, I never noticed it before... at least its not doing a huge damage?
#14  August 10, 2010, 07:28:51 pm
    • Germany
Damage is ok... but the hit counter...  :o
#15  August 10, 2010, 07:38:47 pm
I can't even think about a theory of why this happen, since I remember I did it to do some 7-8 hits. Will check later
#16  August 11, 2010, 06:45:08 pm
  • The Ultimate Shield
  • I WANT IT ALL!!!
Well, I'm back from testing that Ragna.

- I can halfway see what you're going for here, so I'm not going to harp on  the playstyle.  I will say that forward C's second hit misses small targets, like White Len.

- Carnage Scissors as a normal move?  Ok, but you need to tone the damage down ever so slightly.

I know nothing of coding, so I'll just go into cosmetic shit now.

- Please please please make Ragna stop glowing.  Its annoying as all hell, and it serves no purpose.  I think Hakumen does it too.  EDIT: No, Haku doesn't thank god.

- Ragna AND Hakumen's small portraits should be 25x25 pixels, the default size for mugen.  They are too large right now.

- default palette is on.... b?  Why?  That's the 2P palette O_o

- English voices please.  Blazblue had a stellar dub, and I see no reason not to use it.
GOH: bmc would tell birds that they're broken because they shouldn't air recover.
Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 07:00:33 pm by -Greed-
#17  August 11, 2010, 07:39:03 pm
- the foward strong kick attack? I know, ragna sends his sword up and it not hit low or crouched chars, but what can I do to change that? it's his animation

-No, it looks like the carnage scissors, but the real carnage scissors distortion I will make later. And ok, I will check the damage later.

-I know, it has no purpose, haha. but I left is as a mini plus, and it is a sutil thing. Maybe I will remove or tone down later.

-I know, the small portraits is still not fixed properly. I had fixed that just before this release and din't recheked to see if it was exactly right. fix later mode.

-Its because, since this is not the original ragna for mugen, the original palete of this one is the "a" one

-If I change the voices later, I will do more on the future, since it would be a pain to do it now (to much voices). But I heard that the ameriacan voice of hakumen is inferior to the japanese one.
#18  August 11, 2010, 08:04:33 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
I apologized about my outburst and my attacks on the BETA page if it's any consolation.

It's just that I really want to see some Blazblue accurate characters, yet, I keep seeing re-edits instead of the actual characters...... --;

I'll DL them and give my thoughts afterward.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#19  August 11, 2010, 08:15:22 pm
All cool then.

They don't play like the original ones, since I did my way, but some of the moves at least look like the ones from the original, so you can try to have some fun with then while some true ragna and hakumen don't show up.
And the cool thing, I think, is that I did their astral finishers (the ragna one was a pain to code), and, principaly the astral of hakumen, look almost the same of the original one (just some diferences in time of the animations and some effects utilizeds.
#20  August 11, 2010, 09:13:39 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
I see improvements.....but I also see problems.

Ragna Mau: a few of Ragna's normals can and will miss upclose(I forgot which ones exactly) while other just don't have a big enough hitbox(I missed a jab because Robo-Ky was in his normal stance which has him bending forward slightly)

Ragna's 214+Kick will fly over the opponent, yet it will still hit due to it's hitbox(onnce again, tested by my slouching Robo-Ky) but Ragna shouldn't fly that high in the first place.

Why two versions of the same special? Just make Carnage Scissors into the Level 1 Super, instead of making Devoured by Darkness a weak variation.

Daimon Haku:(Done this time by normal Ky)
Almost half of his moves(INCLUDING SPECIALS!) will whiff if too close(I believe this is due to Daimon being able to hit his opponent if too close to the wall but it's horribly implemented)

High Shoryu will sometimes hit all the way to 37 hits.......even though it doesn't connect any where near that......(someone already said that, but confirming it isn't isolated)

While Hakumen has a power up mode, and Ragna Mau does as well(which finally fits like normal Ragna's), Daimon Haku's feels detrimental. While it isn't like Ragna Mau's it still feels like they're connected even though they aren't no more. I wouldn't say change Daimon's mode into something like Hakumen's, I'd say change the power up mode, make Daimon's more defensive orientated to compliment him coming from Hakumen

To both:
Please don't add both their Astral AND their killing end as god knows it can screw something up(especially in Team Vs. as I remember Sol Engredo and Dark Order Sol doing their finishers....together.....on the same person)
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......