YesNoOk

Underground Fight club BETA (Read 5199 times)

Started by LM_MAVERIK, April 15, 2011, 01:16:55 pm
Share this topic:
Underground Fight club BETA
#1  April 15, 2011, 01:16:55 pm
    • UK
    • strides2glory.com/
Stage Name: Tough enough (s2g illegal tryouts)
Animation: The gang members follow the fight and will change position to get a better view of the action.
                             gang members in front are animated and bounce their heads to the rhythm of the fight

Info: An underground fighting location for people who want fame or train for the S2G competition. The warehouse is run by an american crime syndicate with links, to the yakuza clans and the triad societies. if the fighters impresses them, their fighting material is sent to the top dogs. Thats their backdoor entry into the S2G competition and the way to fame & fortune

Just giving people a look at what headlocking delta animation is. This has also been done for my "A town in blue stage"

DOWNLOAD
http://www.This link no longer works, sorry/?d=7ZV8VFYV

The soundtrack will change in the final version because I had severe artists block and couldn't think of anything I also couldn't find any track suitable. Until then its "convicts"-dead rising.

GLB

Re: Underground Fight club BETA
#2  April 15, 2011, 10:54:12 pm
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
I haven't tested for official feedback yet, but it does sound and look very interesting i'll be sure to post on this later. I really do like the idea though.  :)
#3  April 15, 2011, 11:25:53 pm
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
The overall stage is tight, it's just too bad the characters slide  :P
#4  April 16, 2011, 03:46:57 am
  • Masturbating to a dial tone
    • spaces.msn.com/couttsgallery/
I like the music choice for the stage
Look at my painting gallery. do it. its the globe under the avatar.
#5  April 16, 2011, 10:21:46 am
    • UK
    • strides2glory.com/
The overall stage is tight, it's just too bad the characters slide  :P

yeah I'll try and fix that in the final version when I release the fullgame. It will be tough though since it would mean re-positioning the delta based gang members

I like the music choice for the stage

In that case should I keep it or change, I didn't want to use too many soundtracks from other artists when I can make one myself.