YesNoOk

Aizen Sosuke [100%] (Read 29633 times)

Started by Dope, June 25, 2011, 08:30:27 pm
Share this topic:
Aizen Sosuke [100%]
New #1  June 25, 2011, 08:30:27 pm
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
I'm finally finished with Aizen. Enjoy the completed version.

Screenshots

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMUUBCqjLf8

Download [Updated]:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3ojkc3

Things that might be added/updated in the future:
- Flash step system revisions.
- Some power charge related things.
- Helpers. Possibly a Tousen super, a Tousen special, a Gin special, a Grimmjow super, and an Ulquiorra super.
Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 01:54:30 am by Dope
Re: Aizen Sosuke [90%]
#2  June 26, 2011, 07:34:49 am
  • Rawr!
well damn its about time Dope!

ok its not so much feed back its more.. hmm an idea..

since this is based off the captain Aizen and not "Lord" Aizen .. Hinamori should be considered as a helper over Ulquiorra or Grimmjow ..
#3  June 26, 2011, 07:49:30 am
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
Well the character's not really based on a particular arc, it just so happens that the sprites are from soul society arc. I'm not the type to care about basing it off a particular arc especially since I'm not going to make a hogyoku Aizen or anything like that. The way I see it is I'm fine with anything Aizen related being in this character, except anything hogyoku related since I hate hogyoku Aizen.

Hinamori of course would fit the character but Storm's Hitsugaya already has it so I'd rather add helpers that haven't been used before. Thanks for the suggestion though.
#4  June 26, 2011, 08:50:47 am
  • Mite Kudasai, Ore no Henshin..
    • Singapore
I was wondering do you need any help in the palettes?

i have some interesting ideas for Aizen  ::)

~ A New Hero, A New Legend~ Cho Henshin! - 超変身! ~
#5  June 26, 2011, 01:07:23 pm
I think Ulquiorra Grimmjow and are not suitable as helpers captain Aizen
They appeared later
And from the beginning to the end of his helper were Gin and Tousen.
You must correct the deficiencies, such as:
Color and size Danku (it was more)
Rikujōkōrō finish
AI fix, Aizen loses STORMEX characters
When attacked by Super Kyōka Suigetsu in the end he beats Byakurai not Sōkatsui
About ideas, offer to do a super attack Kyōka Suigetsu
Description: Aizen releases his sword, if you hit him after his release in time, then it disappears (illusion) and attack from behind, as in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42iVgp3-4qw
or something like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7kbIARvS9U
#6  June 26, 2011, 04:00:03 pm
I think Tousen and Gin is really suitable for helper :D

Oh, how about if the illusion is playable... 1 hit from opponent, and there a shatter glass at mugen screen... And he will appear from behind and slash the opponent...

EDIT:

- Aizen always jump
- He always fill his reaitsu to full (Just like old stormex ichigo)
- For 1st and 2nd reason, he doesn't fight to much (personal thinking)

EDIT 2nd: Where can I get that awesome stage? :o
Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 04:18:57 pm by Chris96
#7  June 26, 2011, 04:49:37 pm
#8  June 26, 2011, 06:36:47 pm
Hinamori of course would fit the character but Storm's Hitsugaya already has it so I'd rather add helpers that haven't been used before. Thanks for the suggestion though.

What, no Menos Grande? I haven't seen them as helpers yet. As for other helpers, I can't see anyone else being a helper to Aizen except Tousen and Gin.

Thanks for the release Dope, I can't wait to try him out. :D
#9  June 26, 2011, 07:42:01 pm
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
I was wondering do you need any help in the palettes?

i have some interesting ideas for Aizen  ::)
He already has the default 12 so any more would just be extra. Feel free to make more though and you can release them in edits and addons and I'll also include them as extras in the final Aizen release.

AI fix, Aizen loses STORMEX characters
He doesn't really have AI. I don't know how to make AIs either, and it doesn't help that there doesn't seem to be any tutorials about making AI. Plus the character isn't finished, I wouldn't worry about making AI until the character is finished.

About ideas, offer to do a super attack Kyōka Suigetsu
Description: Aizen releases his sword, if you hit him after his release in time, then it disappears (illusion) and attack from behind, as in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42iVgp3-4qw
or something like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7kbIARvS9U
That sounds exactly like the counter move the character already has.

Oh, how about if the illusion is playable... 1 hit from opponent, and there a shatter glass at mugen screen... And he will appear from behind and slash the opponent...
That sounds exactly like the counter move the character already has but with glass shattering.

EDIT:
- Aizen always jump
- He always fill his reaitsu to full (Just like old stormex ichigo)
- For 1st and 2nd reason, he doesn't fight to much (personal thinking)

EDIT 2nd: Where can I get that awesome stage? :o
Like I stated above, the character doesn't really have AI.

I want to ask what kind of attack?
I do not remember what they used to Aizen
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/KingLoco5/Mugen%20WIPs/AizenKongobaku.png
http://i048.radikal.ru/1106/f3/250df3e615da.jpg
http://s014.radikal.ru/i329/1106/67/9dbc4a414a7b.jpg
They're kidos that were used by Koga Kuchiki in the filler zanpaktou rebellion arc. I really liked them and figured since Aizen knows all kido then why not.

What, no Menos Grande? I haven't seen them as helpers yet.
I forgot to mention Hogyoku and Menos are the 2 Aizen related things I hate. So I'm not doing any sort of Menos. I like Gin, Grimmjow, and Ulquiorra, end of story. I kinda hate Tousen so I might not even add him.
#10  June 26, 2011, 08:36:45 pm
better just to make Jin assistant, as Grimmjow and Ulquiorra
it would be totally inappropriate
And about the Menos think, because in the end (when he was captain), they were
You can do the double attack Jin
as here
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc293/johnnyb916/aizengintag.gif
PS Are you going to fix what I said before attacks (Danku, etc.)
#11  June 27, 2011, 12:59:50 pm
Sorry I don't know mugen to much >.> But thanks for letting me know that if some character doesn't have an AI it would do kind of that.....
#12  June 27, 2011, 09:38:02 pm
  • Half Mutant, Half Saiyan
Nice release Dope! I was waiting for this:
A couple of things:
* When doing the "Kyoka Suigetsu Onslaught", if for some reason after hitting the opponent, it flies out of the attack range th hitsparks of the attack keep appearing, though Aizen is practically hitting the air.
* Byakurai misses if used really near the opponent.

As for some suggestions:
* After shooting a clone to the opponent, Aizen should stab him from behind(as he usually does) instead of front
* The kyouka suigetsu counter happens too fast, could you slow down the motion a bit?, perhaps add a little shinning when calling the move?(like cybaster's batman counter special)
* How about adding air slide, like with your Kenpachi? It would make his soukatsui easier to use(by fliying over the opponent)
* Any chance you may add an upper slash(air launcher)? Again like your Kenpachi, for making it more combo friendly
* Grimmjow doesn't sound like a good choice for a helper since he never liked Aizen. If anything, a regular Ulquiorra shooting a cero would be more appropriated(since he never showed his second resurrection to Aizen). Also Gin is a must.
* Another "must" move/super, as stated:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

*The gakki rekko needs it's name annouced, feels empty without it. Maybe you could distort the name from the anime so it would sound like aizen.
* You could add some shaking to the "Heaven Shaking Thunder Cannon", in the anime the move was like brutal
* Where's the ilussion move shown in the video stormex released?
* Any chance you could get some to make him an AI? He really needs one

I hope I don't sound too perfectionist or anything, it's a good char to play with and your clean effects are beautiful.
Last thing; is that Renji another wip of yours? :D
Good luck completing the char man, looking good
#13  June 27, 2011, 10:08:14 pm
please do Shunpo as a video STORMEX
#14  June 27, 2011, 11:40:32 pm
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
PS Are you going to fix what I said before attacks (Danku, etc.)
About the color, I thought I remembered it being gold in color but after googling it I see it's whitish but that looks plain and ugly so I'd rather leave it gold. And the size is going to stay the same for balance reasons and a couple other issues too.

* When doing the "Kyoka Suigetsu Onslaught", if for some reason after hitting the opponent, it flies out of the attack range th hitsparks of the attack keep appearing, though Aizen is practically hitting the air.
It probably happens because the way I had it setup. I have the clone setup to be a proportional distance from the opponent compared to player 1. I'm still trying to think of other alternatives that would work flawlessly.

* Byakurai misses if used really near the opponent.
Easy to fix.

* After shooting a clone to the opponent, Aizen should stab him from behind(as he usually does) instead of front
I did it this way for balance reasons. I wanted the move to be a bit punishable if dodged or blocked. If I made him slash from behind it wouldn't be very punishable.

* The kyouka suigetsu counter happens too fast, could you slow down the motion a bit?, perhaps add a little shinning when calling the move?(like cybaster's batman counter special)
Maybe. Although I remember people saying Kenpachi's counter lasted too long so I made Aizen's not last quite as long.

* How about adding air slide, like with your Kenpachi? It would make his soukatsui easier to use(by fliying over the opponent)
It totally slipped my mind. I probably will add it.

* Any chance you may add an upper slash(air launcher)? Again like your Kenpachi, for making it more combo friendly
He has no crouching upward slashes so for now no but maybe I'll try and custom sprite one eventually.

*The gakki rekko needs it's name annouced, feels empty without it. Maybe you could distort the name from the anime so it would sound like aizen.
Yeah I know. I never got around to it. I was going to try and splice together syllables like I did for the Kongo Baku voice clip. But if I can't pull that off I might just use a short phrase that fits well like I did with the Heaven Shaking Thunder Cannon.

* You could add some shaking to the "Heaven Shaking Thunder Cannon", in the anime the move was like brutal
I thought I did but I guess it could use a bit more.

* Where's the ilussion move shown in the video stormex released?
I didnt like it so I altered it and made it so there was one clone behind the opponent that always mimicked Aizen's actions. But it was way too overpowered and I spent days trying to think of a way to make it balanced but it's totally impossible to make it balanced so I removed it and planned on replacing it with something else. It's still in the character though, I just removed the command. If you want to check it out just open up his cmd in notepad and find this block of code and remove the semicolons in the front of each of the specified lines. but the specials are very buggy. The command itself is D,B,F.

* Any chance you could get some to make him an AI? He really needs one
I don't know anyone willing. Maybe Storm could do it but I don't want to be a bother to him and ask him to do it.

Last thing; is that Renji another wip of yours? :D
No actually it's Johnny's. A couple months ago he started making a template for his future characters and decided to make Renji the base. I'm not sure if he plans on making a complete Renji or just using it as a character template.
#15  June 29, 2011, 12:33:06 am
be more specific as to where i can locate the line of code plz.
HUGE SIG
#16  June 29, 2011, 12:57:28 am
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
be more specific as to where i can locate the line of code plz.
Open up "Aizen.cmd" in notepad. Hit Ctrl+F and type in 2105 and it'll take you to the the block of code in the spoiler tag in my above post.
#17  June 30, 2011, 05:50:13 am
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
Designing His Profile card for the site now! 8)
#18  June 30, 2011, 11:50:26 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Quick feedback :

- Shakaho and Sokatsui have shadows when they hit or get destroyed.
- Same for Kongo Baku.
- His run sound looks too slow compared to the actual feet motion.
- B+2buttons could be the reverse throw, so Aizen can at least switch sides with the opponent.
- Byakurai can miss at close range if the opponent is thin, and/or if he's quite thin and walks against Aizen when he's charging the move. You might want to extend the red CLSNs or give some width parameter to Aizen during the move.
- Heaven Shaking Thunder Cannon should have nice hitvels making the opponent fly higher through the screen with faster vels.
- Rikujokoro really lacks some sound effect when launched.
- This kind of character would really fit with some sort of aerial dash IMO.
- From the readme : "During Hypnosis you can't use EX Specials or Supers". WHAT !?
- Dunno if it's an intended feature, but it's kinda cool and could be built upon : I noticed the moment you start jumping, you can basically cancel your jump with an aerial basic that will send you quickly to the ground, instead of using the current vels and continue to go up. Was this intended ?
- Charging FX is ugly, as the borders should be transparent. Are you using sub instead of add or something ?
#19  July 01, 2011, 01:00:42 am
err could the creator please upload to mediafire or some reliable download site... sendspace isn't working for some reason : (
#20  July 01, 2011, 01:02:15 am
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
Thanks for the feedback Cybaster. Much appreciated. I would've sent you a copy before release but I didn't want to be a bother.

- Shakaho and Sokatsui have shadows when they hit or get destroyed.
- Same for Kongo Baku.
I often forget to remove shadows for helpers. Thanks for mentioning it, will fix.

- His run sound looks too slow compared to the actual feet motion.
I'll look into it and adjust accordingly.

- B+2buttons could be the reverse throw, so Aizen can at least switch sides with the opponent.
Will do.

- Byakurai can miss at close range if the opponent is thin, and/or if he's quite thin and walks against Aizen when he's charging the move. You might want to extend the red CLSNs or give some width parameter to Aizen during the move.
easy fix.

- Heaven Shaking Thunder Cannon should have nice hitvels making the opponent fly higher through the screen with faster vels.
Not sure I fully understand since it's a horizontal beam. but you're saying I should make the opponent go a bit airborne? So I should make the opponent go into the air at about a 30 degree angle with fast vel speed? or maybe just slightly off the ground but with a fast enough vel speed to push them towards the wall faster. Either way I'll find some better properties for it since it was sort of a rush job when I first made it.

- Rikujokoro really lacks some sound effect when launched.
I'll find something.

- This kind of character would really fit with some sort of aerial dash IMO.
Air dash slipped my mind at the time. I'll definitely add one for the final release.

- From the readme : "During Hypnosis you can't use EX Specials or Supers". WHAT !?
hah my bad. I wasn't planning on making a beta release but I last minute removed Hypnosis and forgot to remove that line out of the read me. The super move "Hypnosis" functioned like Astral Vision from POTS Morrigan. So while this clone is active you could only use basics and regular specials to prevent overpowered attacks. I ended up removing the super though so that line in the read me can be disregarded.

- Dunno if it's an intended feature, but it's kinda cool and could be built upon : I noticed the moment you start jumping, you can basically cancel your jump with an aerial basic that will send you quickly to the ground, instead of using the current vels and continue to go up. Was this intended ?
It is for the most part intentional. Actually it's more of a result of the vel setup I used for his aerial basics. Anytime you use an aerial basic it changes the y velocity to the custom y velocity of the basic attack which gives it a sort of floating property. The vel setup I made for the air basics seems to work out rather nicely and makes it much easier to use the combo x,y,z in the air. I really like the way it turned out and it's nice to see somebody noticed it.

- Charging FX is ugly, as the borders should be transparent. Are you using sub instead of add or something ?
I sort of lazily used a custom transparency value I came up with for my first character Kenpachi. The value is AS256D80. What I've noticed about this value is it keeps the sprites original color but adds a slight transparency to the entire sprite and I raise the D80 value higher or lower depending on how much transparency I want. Simply using "A" gives it additive and can sometimes severely affect the color and I don't like that. Although I didn't try A or A1 for the charge fx so I'll be sure to try them out and see if they look better. It most likely will look fine with A though.