YesNoOk

Ken HDR Stage (Read 8135 times)

Started by parse, August 25, 2011, 06:13:58 am
Share this topic:
Ken HDR Stage
#1  August 25, 2011, 06:13:58 am
    • parsemugen.webnode.com.br/

It's a 1280x720 Stage, and that's the resolution I recommend using. Even so, I included some other resolutions. If it's not the one you play, change the localcoord.

The sprites are from screenshots and movies I found over the net. This means that It's not perfect, you may notice some blur and color loss.

Again, you should use this stage only at 1280x720. Don't post any bug if you're using other res.

http://parsemugen.webnode.com.br/
Re: Ken HDR Stage
#2  August 25, 2011, 06:33:43 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
I'm not seeing anything on the stages page.
#3  August 25, 2011, 06:37:34 am
Sorry about that!
Fixed!
#4  August 25, 2011, 08:42:11 am
  • Im about to have a Radical Audio Violent Experiene
    • www.facebook.com/CHAZisGOD
This is one of my favorite stages.
Came out great.

CHECK THIS S3T OUT
Straight-Up Noize (2011)
Hardcore, Terrorcore, Speedcore, Noize
#5  August 25, 2011, 01:13:01 pm
Thx for your great work Parse !   :sugoi:
#6  August 25, 2011, 03:50:01 pm
  • El Sanguif es mas macho!
Good stages all around. Thanks.
#7  August 26, 2011, 01:11:31 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Nothing to say, stage works perfectly. nothing wrong spotted. Very nice worked here. :)
#8  August 31, 2011, 06:01:55 am
I keep having problems with this stages even at the resolution that u mention to be, the best performance. It seems, that things tend to get stock in the screen and would not exit the screen, especially things like fire balls and things of that nature, they tend to get stuck at the end of the screeen for whaterver reason. :???:
#9  August 31, 2011, 06:08:39 am
I keep having problems with this stages even at the resolution that u mention to be, the best performance. It seems, that things tend to get stock in the screen and would not exit the screen, especially things like fire balls and things of that nature, they tend to get stuck at the end of the screeen for whaterver reason. :???:

try my fix
this fix for 16:9 16:10 and 4:3 display

http://www.sendspace.com/folder/s0sl6e
download the file KenHD_Stage.7z (one def file)

by the way I like put MP3 files alone with stage files, because it's easy to install and delete. so don't put mp3 into sound but in stages with def file
#10  August 31, 2011, 07:05:12 am
Thanx

try my fix
this fix for 16:9 16:10 and 4:3 display

http://www.sendspace.com/folder/s0sl6e
download the file KenHD_Stage.7z (one def file)

by the way I like put MP3 files alone with stage files, because it's easy to install and delete. so don't put mp3 into sound but in stages with def file
#11  August 31, 2011, 03:54:33 pm
    • Argentina
    • sites.google.com/view/senseiyoda/sensei-yodas-mugen
Very nice release, everything works fine!  :sugoi:
#12  September 01, 2011, 04:14:39 am

That doesn't happen here. Really. I tried with my chars and others, and no fireballs got stucked.
Does this happen with a specific char, or it happens in other stage as well?

Beterhans, thanks for the suggestion for 16:10 - they don't use this anymore on modern monitors, but I know many people still use this ratio. I'll include on next releases.
However, I included 4:3, fullscreen without black bars.
And your screenbound is still the same, so it shouldn't fix furrynick bug.
#13  September 01, 2011, 04:17:20 am
    • USA
Nice stage! Im definitely keeping this! :)
#14  September 01, 2011, 07:01:24 am

That doesn't happen here. Really. I tried with my chars and others, and no fireballs got stucked.
Does this happen with a specific char, or it happens in other stage as well?

Beterhans, thanks for the suggestion for 16:10 - they don't use this anymore on modern monitors, but I know many people still use this ratio. I'll include on next releases.
However, I included 4:3, fullscreen without black bars.
And your screenbound is still the same, so it shouldn't fix furrynick bug.

HI Parse
This problem happens at all your stages! Fireball can't exit the screen and only if it hit something

the only way to fix is
[PlayerInfo]
p1startx    = -280
p1starty    = 0
p1facing    = 1
p2startx    = 280
p2starty    = 0
p2facing    = -1
p3startx    = -400
p3starty    = 0
p3facing    = 1
p4startx    = 400
p4starty    = 0
p4facing    = -1
leftbound    = -4000
rightbound    = 4000

you can download some pots characters to test it :) it really happens.
by the way I'm searching a way to do a stage for all screen ratio and I think I've found something.
#15  September 01, 2011, 06:15:50 pm
If you check the code, the left and right bound is -4000 and 4000.
#16  September 01, 2011, 07:01:56 pm

at least your Dead Pool Should have this problem
pick a char them throw a fireball next P2 jump the fireball and see :)

by the way I've updated all my HD Stage collection that can auto fit 4:3 16:9 16:10 screen ratio. :)
include yours download them and check the changes. next time you don't have to make so many def files :)
(sffs are changed)

Link
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=133439.msg1416179#msg1416179
Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 07:47:10 pm by beterhans
#17  September 05, 2011, 04:22:33 am

at least your Dead Pool Should have this problem
pick a char them throw a fireball next P2 jump the fireball and see :)

by the way I've updated all my HD Stage collection that can auto fit 4:3 16:9 16:10 screen ratio. :)
include yours download them and check the changes. next time you don't have to make so many def files :)
(sffs are changed)

Link
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=133439.msg1416179#msg1416179
       Actually it did work. Thanx! Do u have any fixes for Cammy HD stage?
#18  September 05, 2011, 06:48:16 am
I don't think Cammy' Stage have this issue. :) if it have you can modify it by yourself. change the bound to -4000 and + 4000
#19  September 06, 2011, 02:38:06 am
I don't think Cammy' Stage have this issue. :) if it have you can modify it by yourself. change the bound to -4000 and + 4000
If i'm not mistaking i think it does have the same problem as well, but i have to check to make sure BC i had this stage in my old mugen 1.0 screenpack and since then i have change and i am using a new defrent Mugen 1.0 screenpack. I am using Aces screenpack from infinitymugen team, mugen page. Another stage that definetly have this problem that i didn't mention is (The Dead Pool HD - Mortal Kombat II)  stage. Just like KenHD before u fix it. Had also problems such as things getting stuck and not exsiting the screen and also another problem i notice, characters tend to multiply and other times they would freeze as well. Do u have the auto fit thing or fixes for the (The Dead Pool HD - Mortal Kombat II)  and i still need to check but also (Camy HD stage) it if has the same problems. Now u mention something bout -4000   +4000  to change that. I don't really have a clue where this is located i need a little more info. Now doing those changes would that add the auto fit thing that u put in the other stages that u fix like the KEN HD STAGE?

#20  September 06, 2011, 03:14:47 am
If i'm not mistaking i think it does have the same problem as well, but i have to check to make sure BC i had this stage in my old mugen 1.0 screenpack and since then i have change and i am using a new defrent Mugen 1.0 screenpack. I am using Aces screenpack from infinitymugen team, mugen page. Another stage that definetly have this problem that i didn't mention is (The Dead Pool HD - Mortal Kombat II)  stage. Just like KenHD before u fix it. Had also problems such as things getting stuck and not exsiting the screen and also another problem i notice, characters tend to multiply and other times they would freeze as well. Do u have the auto fit thing or fixes for the (The Dead Pool HD - Mortal Kombat II)  and i still need to check but also (Camy HD stage) it if has the same problems. Now u mention something bout -4000   +4000  to change that. I don't really have a clue where this is located i need a little more info. Now doing those changes would that add the auto fit thing that u put in the other stages that u fix like the KEN HD STAGE?

Cammy HD works fine here but I'll give you those 2 in 24 Hours. :)