YesNoOk

Sango by Alexei Roschak (kenshinx0) (Read 4121 times)

Started by Алексей, September 11, 2011, 09:07:18 am
Share this topic:
Sango by Alexei Roschak (kenshinx0)
#1  September 11, 2011, 09:07:18 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Hey Guys,
I'm back with my latest release: Sango from InuYasha: A Feudal Fairytale. Sango has a special throw when facing Miroku and is source accurate as Miroku is. She plays just as well too :) Enjoy.

Miroku has also been updated to be compatible with Sango and some other things:
- Added "Pervy Grab" throw when facing Sango.
- Fixed Dashing and Dashing Attacks to be more source-accurate.
- Updated AI to be scale-able with MUGEN's difficulty.
- Added special "parried" animations. Compatible with Sango and Miroku
- Cleaned up Sango Assist. It's stable now with no room for error.
- Added two palettes: Red Palette and Evil (Black kimono with red oak staff and sandals)

Readme.txt:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Preview:

Download:
http://mugencoder.com

-[Все слова это только слова.]-
Re: Sango by Alexei Roschak (kenshinx0)
#2  September 11, 2011, 10:56:35 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
shes really really good I couldn't find any bugs in her that I could see get her if you enjoy his miroku shes just as fun : )

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#3  September 11, 2011, 11:27:07 pm
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
I was going to record a little match between Miroku and Sango, for those curious, but my laptop that I had all my Mugen stuff went and broke...

...So, what I've seen so far, testing them fight on a junk computer, I've only got it to come up once, but when Sango used her Super, the blue background was off.  You could see the stage behind it on the far left.

Trying to get it to come up again, and get a picture, but in the meantime.....other than that one little bug, I'm not seeing any issues.
#4  September 12, 2011, 12:02:57 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
...So, what I've seen so far, testing them fight on a junk computer, I've only got it to come up once, but when Sango used her Super, the blue background was off.  You could see the stage behind it on the far left.
Thanks for mentioning. I never noticed that but will look into it.

Edit: Fixed. I noticed the same behavior in Miroku and updated him with the fix as well.

Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 12:48:10 am by kenshinx0
#5  September 13, 2011, 11:59:30 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
- Is it normal poison bomb is cancellable into itself infinitely (she's not throwing the bomb), and also cancels other moves ?
- Throw Hiraikotsu makes the opponent go close to Sango and even pass through here when performed close. Intended ?
#6  September 14, 2011, 12:13:41 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
- Is it normal poison bomb is cancellable into itself infinitely (she's not throwing the bomb), and also cancels other moves ?
No, that's not normal lol. Try re-downloading? Sango doesn't do that for me. You can spam the button but it's not going to cancel anything. It follows through with the move until ready for the next one.

- Throw Hiraikotsu makes the opponent go close to Sango and even pass through here when performed close. Intended ?
Hmm, I see what you mean. Not intended. My intent was that Hiraikotsu sends the enemy backwards or forwards based on where it hit them ... from the back to fly forward and from the front to fly back.
My code is this:
-3*(P2BodyDist X/abs(P2BodyDist X))
I'm not sure why it's not working though since I used the same code on Sakura and it works perfectly. Got any ideas?