YesNoOk

Going Merry in Grand Line - One Piece Stage (Read 7458 times)

Started by Oonquil/Wenchu, September 29, 2011, 07:07:20 am
Share this topic:
Going Merry in Grand Line - One Piece Stage
#1  September 29, 2011, 07:07:20 am
Hello everyone.
for many of those who were claiming, I did a stage here the Going Merry. Plus I also wanted to try his luck with a stage. It cost me a lot but came out.

the stage where I was inspired to do this DON game is:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Here I give you some pictures:

if anyone is left in doubt, ship sprites I shat myself drawing them from the first pixel in Paint to paint and texture with Photoshop, and retouched blades with Irfan View .... monkey work, but worth it. If someone wants the sketches are the step.

The islands took them out of the game One Piece Grand Adventure 3D Nintendo Game Cube, and worked to look like 2D sprites. Rates shown are: Wiskey Peacks, Holliday, Little Garden, Drum, and Arabasta, in that order is the order range in the series.

As always, each sprite is Open sourse, and hopefully someone's advantage to make Going Merry  stages of touring different places.

without further ado, here's the link.
http://www.4shared.com/file/fg1F56wI/Going_Merry_Grand_Line.html

I hope you enjoy it.
Re: Going Merry in Grand Line - One Piece Stage
#2  September 29, 2011, 07:45:21 am
WOW! Your not only good on making characters but also an amazing stage.
You're truly the great creator of one piece mugen.
#3  September 29, 2011, 09:13:47 pm
  • SavageD will Ravage... ^_^
 :o woot. You say you drew the ship from the first pixel up, holy smokes that's amazing. Very talented. Just like your characters it's an awesome creation.

Cheers.
PWN (verb) -  1) An act of dominating an opponent.
                     2) Great, ingenious; applied to methods and objects.
#4  September 30, 2011, 12:40:30 am
  • You deserve respect and justice, so we demand it!
    • USA
nice nice thanks for the share my friend.
YouTube | Google

Spoiler: You want to know what really pisses me off? (click to see content)
#5  September 30, 2011, 12:46:11 am
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
Visually this stage looks really great, IMO.

Some feedback:
- The stage right/left bounds are not symmetrical, and the stage isn't centered correctly.

- Some objects slide across the water, would do you good to adjust the parallax along with the deltas of the objects on the water.'

- Floor deltas on this very messed up, usually the floor is given delta number 2.

- Characters seem to float over the water.

Would take a look at those.  There's a number of other things that could use fixing, but I don't to put too much for now  :P

Thanks for sharing.

Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 12:55:37 am by EXShadow
#6  September 30, 2011, 02:09:18 am
  • "One pixel at a time..."
    • USA
    • Skype - omegabros6
    • http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/zaibatsu
wow! It looks like you ripped the ship out of the anime scene and cleaned it up! nice one!

Where you can download my old MUGEN stuff
http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/zaibatsu
#7  September 30, 2011, 04:52:54 pm
  • commissions open bang my line
    • USA
    • https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/xtayisblackx?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
IMO the wooden walkway clashes with the rest of the stage. It looks low res compared to everything else. But that's just my opinion, I like the stage i must say. Keep up the good work  :sugoi:
My stages folder:
https://app.mediafire.com/g5pnpb2im4lqa

Want a screenpack ported to ikemen? DM's open
Want a stage remade with parallax & possible super jump? DM's open
#8  September 30, 2011, 06:33:13 pm
lol was thinking the same thing about the wooden walk way,  but then I realized it was about the fighting. So I could imagine someone probably hi-jacked the ship tried to build it over or something and they are fighting about it...but that's just me ;)
#9  October 01, 2011, 09:17:04 pm
Thank you very much for appreciating the stage I did.
I commented that this is the first I do, and therefore not well yet Menejador certain programming issues.

only wit the stage in a version of mugen (screempack of the "One Piece Mugen Battle Coliseum"), so I did not realize that was wrong on all versions.

here is a video where the stage goes perfectly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um-F1zjsfE0&feature=player_embedded

ExShadow, the symmetry of the stage is not a problem. At least I did that intentionally, because the important thing is that the starting point is the mast of the ship, but that was not the center of the stage. Since I do not understand the issue of the swing, I would ask if you can help me with that point because you know much better programming stages.

honestly do not understand they call "IMO" ... I do not know the acronym. If someone could explain me accountable.

SavageD, I really like your work experience and I hope that these sprites that I will serve to make you do it again. Thanks to you it was a lot better scenarios where use of one piece chars. i want I have the sketches or previous versions with the Going Merry without a broken rail. What I think deveria improve your work experience is with a 2D style. If we improve the support platform of the characters with a style with more perspective, greatly improved.

paltaformas the idea of using wood that can go all the Going Merry took the game the DON. I think it's a good resource because without that there could go around the boat.

In any case, thank you all for joining the eu trabajoq did.
as a solution to the problem of oscillation for all versions of Mugen, I will post a patch.
#10  October 02, 2011, 10:34:36 pm
lol it's difficult to decipher your message.  But I think understand. I'll continue to make more one piece stages as it's my favorite anime. I also love your characters, it motivates me to continue making one piece stages as they are excellent creations, in fact they are the best one piece characters I own. 

Btw I made a temporary fix to the  stage, it's not perfect but pretty close to it. It fixes the player axis/swaying problem.
I couldn't follow all the "links" as the headers were in spanish. So I couldn't find the main 'y' axis value.

Regardless, here's the changes I made:
Code:
[StageInfo]
zoffset = 169 ;Regula la altura a la que aparecen los chars
zoffsetlink = 30;
autoturn = 1
resetBG = 1
hires = 1

[Shadow]
color = 26,26,26
yscale = .05

[BG Dummy]
type  = dummy
id = 30
start = 0,0
sin.y = 6, 280
delta = 2,2
positionlink = 1

Cheers ^_^