YesNoOk

HomoIori_Kof (Old-School Iori XIII) released by TightRiam 31/03/2012 (Read 8025 times)

Started by i_oVo_i, March 31, 2012, 06:27:50 am
Share this topic:
HomoIori_Kof (Old-School Iori XIII) released by TightRiam 31/03/2012
#1  March 31, 2012, 06:27:50 am
  • ◄ フェニックス・エンドソング►
    • Indonesia
Re: HomoIori_Kof (Old-School Iori XIII) released by TightRiam 31/03/2012
#2  March 31, 2012, 06:36:49 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
I do hope he meant HonoIori.......cause that's a hell of a typo.
#3  March 31, 2012, 06:50:47 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
could it be ex flames iori?! I'm gonna test it out and see how it goes.

edit: he seems ok, but still no kofxiii powerbar, what the heck? and the ai's alright too, it's at an easy setting
Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 07:24:09 am by drewski90
#4  March 31, 2012, 02:18:11 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Ah man, I thought it was Iori after finally coming out of the closet.
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#5  March 31, 2012, 09:30:01 pm
looks like this was coded by the same guy who coded K' XIII...

I gotta say, even though we don't have anything better so far, those chars are ANNOYING. The Coding is irritating.  many moves and the supers are making the screen shake a lot, and it's just annoying.

the simple action of throwing a projectile makes mugen lag. (or maybe it's supposed to be a slow motion effect or time slow effect or whatever but it's gay - looks more like a FPS sudden decreasing...)

The supers are inverting the stage/screen colors (why ? that doesn't look good unless you want to be cvs or kof 2001 accurate but here we are dealing with a XIII char so just why ? ...)

some lo-res sprites are used for some supers... why not just recycle some of the XIII sprites instead of these ugly/clashing lo-res sprites...

and finally, some "zooming in" effect are used - a bit like clark XIII... unfortunatelly as you would imagine the result is just bad looking (mega sudden pixelisation/aliasing effect).

-----

I will stick to him for now because we have nothing else. At least I will say there is a good point, his AI is not gay at all lol.
My stages exhibition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO2YZO7ut5I

Find them at: http://www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=cat294

You are free to use the materials in the stages I released before 2014. Credits are always appreciated.
#6  March 31, 2012, 09:37:01 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
If I remember, Iori's Neomax had zooming in XIII but I haven't played it much. I got that from Atlus' promo video.

I'm not sure he had Eight Glasses of Wine in XIII either and it using lo-res sprites looks weird compared to the others.
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)