YesNoOk

Dragon - The Bruce Lee Story: Stages (Read 5405 times)

Started by Scorcher, July 24, 2012, 08:36:37 pm
Share this topic:
Dragon - The Bruce Lee Story: Stages
#1  July 24, 2012, 08:36:37 pm
    • Germany
    • Scorcher@jabber.org
I will post stages from this game in here from time to time. The "George Wu Gym" has already been submitted by me, but i want to collect the other stages here to avoid spamming. The next one is the Kitchen, although MaxBeta told me "to steer clear of that Kitchen stage" because of problems with the floor. Well, i don't see what's wrong with it and it turned out pretty good. The only thing that bothers me, is that the kitchen tools at the ceiling cannot be set to "layerno = 1" because then they will cover the lifebars and that looks terrible.

Download
Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 12:37:14 am by Scorcher
Re: Dragon - The Bruce Lee Story: Stages
#2  July 24, 2012, 08:46:33 pm
  • I'm not a player, I guard-crush a lot.
    • USA
    • mugenorama.smeenet.org/index.html
The only thing that bothers me, is that the kitchen tools at the ceiling cannot be set to "layerno = 1" because then they will cover the lifebars and that looks terrible.

Actually, that's more of an issue with the lifebars themselves.  If you have lifebars that have their code/graphics set to use layerno = 2, then you can use layerno = 1 objects in your stages without having them cover the lifebars.
#3  July 24, 2012, 09:17:10 pm
    • Germany
    • Scorcher@jabber.org
Actually, that's more of an issue with the lifebars themselves.  If you have lifebars that have their code/graphics set to use layerno = 2, then you can use layerno = 1 objects in your stages without having them cover the lifebars.

I see. If it depends on the screenpack, i will leave it at 'layerno = 1' then. Download link has been updated.
#4  July 30, 2012, 12:36:29 am
    • Germany
    • Scorcher@jabber.org
#5  July 30, 2012, 03:36:14 am
  • I must continue my training...
Nice! Keep up the good work, Scorcher!  :2thumbsup:

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#6  July 30, 2012, 10:00:30 am
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
Indeed! Thanks Scorcher.

Please more "Dragon - The Bruce Lee Story" stages!

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty