YesNoOk

Ice Cap Zone (Cave) (Read 5627 times)

Started by Mr. I, January 21, 2008, 12:57:20 am
Share this topic:
Ice Cap Zone (Cave)
#1  January 21, 2008, 12:57:20 am
    • Canada
The cave portion of Ice Cap Zone in S3&K. Animations are subtle but there. I didn't need to edit the floor this time.

Changed from rapidshare to filefactory sendspace for more permanent hosting (because i just realized that filefactory does suck).

http://www.sendspace.com/file/60fekp
The double-curse of Blue Beard Baboon lies in these words you see. Read them once, then read them twice and your island is history.
Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 06:06:09 am by Shift b is B
Re: Ice Cap Zone (Cave)
#2  January 21, 2008, 02:29:26 am
    • www-personal.umich.edu/~tdkim/ziltama/
No particular complaints.

You should go get some webspace of your own.  Filefactory is one of the more annoying file sharing services out there.

Jax

#3  January 21, 2008, 05:52:09 am
  • :l
    • jaxforum.forumotion.net/forum.htm

FUCK YOU BITCH I'M THE NICEST MOTHERFUCKER YOU'LL EVER FIND IN THIS SHITHOLE AND IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME THEN YOU CAN JUST KILL YOURSELF FOR ALL I CARE.

... FUCK!!
#4  January 21, 2008, 06:10:50 am
    • Canada
^^

Done.
The double-curse of Blue Beard Baboon lies in these words you see. Read them once, then read them twice and your island is history.
#5  January 21, 2008, 07:16:30 am
  • My surname is not Foster, FYI.
No particular complaints.

You should go get some webspace of your own.  Filefactory is one of the more annoying file sharing services out there.
Holy shit, he's not tearing into someone?  Must be a rather good stage, provided I usually hate non practical to fite-game stuffs.
Good news for all of you.

I'm banned forever.

Please, just let the ban quietly pass and whatever you do, I beg you, DO NOT CHEER. Do not celebrate that you've won about the fact that I'm banned forever. Let it slide, PLEASE DO NOT CHEER. Don't cause me to shitpost again. I didn't even recall making a shitty post before I got perma'd. I hated this forum anyway. It doesn't even feel I'm taking part in a MUGEN forum.

Well, ungoodbye to you all and I hope you all burn in hell.

- Peter
#6  January 21, 2008, 02:10:26 pm
I so love you Shift b is B grate job :)
47%
#7  January 21, 2008, 07:33:21 pm
Love the stage takes me back. :)