Re: ESF STAGE PACK 2
#2  January 25, 2008, 03:14:39 am
 :gossip: ........ you= 10 :scholar:  :thumbsup:
#3  January 25, 2008, 03:18:23 am
    • www-personal.umich.edu/~tdkim/ziltama/
I'm just posting the same thing again.

1) Use F12 to take screenshots.

2) They all suffer from moderate to severe color loss.

3) They are all single image, single layer stages.  With extremely few exceptions, stages of these type do not turn out well.

4) They all have the same stage sizes and zoffset lines (which look very awkward on a few of the stages).  The zoffset line is set too high (value too low) anyways.

5) Use the appropriate message icon for this forum thread.

Again, all the stages are basically the same...that's the main issue here.  Therefore, they all have the same problems.

Again, color loss is often fixed by a few means.  Using multiple layers help.  The primary method is to split large images down into smaller parts, saving each part as 256 colors, and then reassembling the image in the def file.

Also again, quality > quantity.
#4  January 25, 2008, 08:22:07 am
  • Snake Eater
    • mgmod.com/mugen/
I'm just posting the same thing again.

1) Use F12 to take screenshots.

2) They all suffer from moderate to severe color loss.

3) They are all single image, single layer stages.  With extremely few exceptions, stages of these type do not turn out well.

4) They all have the same stage sizes and zoffset lines (which look very awkward on a few of the stages).  The zoffset line is set too high (value too low) anyways.

5) Use the appropriate message icon for this forum thread.

Again, all the stages are basically the same...that's the main issue here.  Therefore, they all have the same problems.

Again, color loss is often fixed by a few means.  Using multiple layers help.  The primary method is to split large images down into smaller parts, saving each part as 256 colors, and then reassembling the image in the def file.

Also again, quality > quantity.

Because there from a halflife engine that is heavily modified from quake.

Meaning its a halflife mod called ESF he just took screenshots from the game and made them stages.

No excuse i know the VMAPPING IN HL looks way better quality it can be way way better meaning this is terrible.
Interactive Stage W.I.P Click Below

--------------

I give my life not for honor but for you