YesNoOk

Armored Warriors 2 stages (Read 3676 times)

Started by Reginukem, February 09, 2008, 09:59:11 pm
Share this topic:
Armored Warriors 2 stages
#1  February 09, 2008, 09:59:11 pm
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/bn6ymdvllj9lf/Mugen_Stages
Re: Armored Warriors 2 stages
#2  February 10, 2008, 03:18:22 pm
    • www-personal.umich.edu/~tdkim/ziltama/
For Desert Usines: Increase vertical follow to .6 so that characters aren't already offscreen by the time they reach the top.  Zoffset line should be a little lower (higher value).  The construction vehicle on the floor is too small relative to most mugen characters.

For Heavy Work: Again, increase vertical follow to .6.  Zoffset line should be a little lower.  You can see where symmetry was used right in the middle of the stage.  It looks odd since the floor tile is a little messed up there and you see curves going in the opposite directions on the same pipe.  The chains on the left should be layerno = 1 and with a faster delta than 1,1.
#3  February 10, 2008, 06:15:23 pm
The chains on the left should be layerno = 1 and with a faster delta than 1,1.

I must be a moron --; Thanks ziltama
#4  February 10, 2008, 10:13:50 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
  • former mod here :p
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
great job my friend

i've never seen these bgs before althought i've already played with cyberbots is armored wwarriors the same game  ???
#5  February 11, 2008, 04:12:47 pm
  • MFG's Slowest Character Editor
    • USA
Armored Warriors is a Final Fight-ish game that features many of the same robots (Blodia, Gaits, Fordy, Warlock, etc.).  However, it doesn't feature the same pilots.  (Blodia is piloted by Rash instead of Jin.)  When defeating enemies, they may leave behind a part, like an arm or a set of legs, that is interchangable with your character.  For example, Blodia could have a drill arm and tank tread legs.

ON TOPIC:  These stages are pretty nice.  It's nice to see stuff that hasn't been converted before.
#6  February 11, 2008, 10:52:46 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
Armored Warriors is a Final Fight-ish game that features many of the same robots (Blodia, Gaits, Fordy, Warlock, etc.).  However, it doesn't feature the same pilots.  (Blodia is piloted by Rash instead of Jin.)  When defeating enemies, they may leave behind a part, like an arm or a set of legs, that is interchangable with your character.  For example, Blodia could have a drill arm and tank tread legs.

Thanks a lot for the information. one more last question: are the chars' sprites identical to the ones of cyberbots? ;)
#7  February 13, 2008, 06:20:41 am
  • MFG's Slowest Character Editor
    • USA
If memory serves, they are the same spritesheets.  But, they may have been resized.
#8  February 13, 2008, 08:27:15 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
#9  February 13, 2008, 10:47:48 pm
The construction vehicle on the floor is too small relative to most mugen characters.

There's a little divergence about the robots size between AW and CB, the robots appears smaller in AW.  Well at least the people can revome the vehicle
via def. ;)

These stages are pretty nice.  It's nice to see stuff that hasn't been converted before.

Really thanks. This is my idea; convert some cool BGs not converted yet.

For those that never played tjis game: try it; you will find some great robots!
#10  February 17, 2008, 09:22:39 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
thanks my friend  ;)