YesNoOk

RajaaBoy--RajaaLilith (Read 8110 times)

Started by Aadmi, July 23, 2008, 01:22:31 am
Share this topic:

Aadmi

RajaaBoy--RajaaLilith
New #1  July 23, 2008, 01:22:31 am
Basically you know that My Character Are Not exactly like the Originals, although Somethings Are the Same.

Lilth Is Focused More On trickery as I've Designed Her You must use the colnes to your Advntage against the opponent(Clones whichyou have controll over to a certain Extent

she is also, Based on Magic and Input of attacks,at the Right time, And the Use of Clones will defenitly Unleash her true Potential

She Like all my charactes Has An Ai-----This AI is not broken in anyway as far as i know (and i know pretty far), she she doesn't do anything you can't, and you can do it better.

Lilith is much more Stable than any other release than before, but please Do tell me if you think something is wierd about what she does. As i will address any issue that you find that i did not intend to be there.  and i'll do it when i can.

Heres A Video of her Against P.o.t.S Morrigan as always since shes Such a good and fai chaacter to fight....It's a battle between Both of these Characters Artificial Intelligence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDo5QotbQ3s

No More Grooves at all in anymore characters it's much more satisfying this way.(In Short i Don't think Groove bars are necessary)

Find her here.

Cheers,RajaBoy

Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 11:12:36 pm by महान सम्राट

BC

Re: RajaaBoy--RajaaLilith
#2  July 23, 2008, 01:55:11 am
    • UK
nice vid she must be good to beat pots character lol, put her against ShinGouki tho :P

i def look forward to trying her out, she has a slot on my roster :)

ill let ya know what i think
Accepting commissions
#3  July 23, 2008, 03:24:50 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/Masters/
-Taunt is way weird lol and it has a hard kick wave sound.

-225,250,420,620,Shining Souls,Succubus Cradle, Shining Bow Projectile, Darkness Illusion Attempt have infinite priorities. Lame but its Mugen in general.

-200 and 205 p2body distances feel really weird. Like they feel like they are nearly identical. At range 205 comes out but really close, it still comes outs. Id shorten the p2bodydist on 205 just a little bit.

-205 plays swing wave sound after yout hit. Id trigger the swingwave sounds with time = 1 on regular attacks swing waves.

-You can go to crouch while running forward/back hoping so it kinda feels weird but I like the fly effects and sounds, But not when you accidentaly hit down it kinda kills it.

-220 animation is to fast when she comes back to standing she kinda jumps to it.

-Well. Major props from what you did there. Truly a pure soul move. I am not going to tell you what it is but that just seriosuly gained alot of respect from my end.

-Bow and arrow throw shows 2 hit on the combo counter when p2 hits the wall. So thats strange. Should be 1 hit when you shoot and 1 when hits wall. Or no combo counter at all.

-Projectile has a swing wave sound after projectile is thrown.

-5160. You should go to your .air and put the animation for it on a negative Y axis this way when 5160 happens your character sprites would be below ground level. Experiment with -5 to -20 on y axis in .air. Open my M. Hibiki and see how I did it. Its for cosmetics but it counts.

-Can attack 2x in air. Intentional I guess? *shrugs*

-Cannot do Flight. Read me says A+C (light kick + hard kick) I can't do it.

-Dimensions Behind User is a bit stange. I get the other 3 but the behind user one I don't get yet. Its says it should do Body Cut which is the throw but it doesn't because its behind p2 *shrugs*

-Clone shot does 3 hits because the initial bow and arrow is 2.

-Can't do Sudo Darkness Illusion when in Dimentions or is it not supposed to be in Dimensions? Just a difficult command to execute.

-Scale the Lilith portrait down it doesnt fit.

-Shining Body. Decrease the hitpauses, especialy on the lvl 3 version because its like slow after the 9th hit..make it machine gun like.

-Succubus Cradle is ruthless hyper...awesome!

-Light Festival is laggy, to many helpers at one time. Sometimes causes a knockdown on the 1st shot but still keeps going. When p2 gets up it conties but laggy. Again to many helpers active at one time.

-Darkness Illusion should be Ragin Demon Command its hard to do B to F lol. Disregard that...you just typoed it...what else is new LOL. :D And its to slow aswell in my opinion.

-Shining Body ROFL! Thats way to much punishment even for God Akuma and stupid shotoclones! Atleast make it not give you any power back because that is one cheesy ass super I can fill up my mana up to 80% back with that move. Its a great move but its overkill.

-Typoes in the read me.

Well shes magical alright. Cool new original moves and style and I think shes a really cool character. You're readme should atleast give slight detail about specials and supers. I can get it because I am used to your work, but alot of people don't read readmes wont, but for those who do enjoy a fresh read and your well placed typos id say you should make it easier or them. Congratulations on RajaaLilith MagicianBoy

Aadmi

#4  July 23, 2008, 03:33:50 am
Congratulations on Feedback :D

i'm on it.
#5  July 23, 2008, 04:07:40 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/Masters/
No you're not your just saying that because you're offline now :-* + its just feedback I wasn't saying go fix it. From now on your MagicianBoy!

Aadmi

#6  July 23, 2008, 04:13:29 am
Yes these are nothing to serious i forgot the cosmetics, i even forgot her die sound, and cheap Ko. in a few minutes they will be there.

with al the other major points you pointed out. ;)

Aadmi

#7  July 23, 2008, 05:06:48 am
Updated Links in First Post.

Adressed issues that were issues, you can now do the Sudo Darkness illsuion with 3power bars

fixed those infinite priorities, added dies sound, added Better taunt,

I never got a lag from Light Festival...

Cheers,RajaBoy

she also has some sexy pallettes i did more than usual
Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 10:20:30 am by RajaaBoy
#8  July 23, 2008, 11:18:08 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Hmm... I decided to give this a go.

• Soul Flash's velocity is way too fast and doesn't behave like it should, although it seems that it was your intention to not have it disappear.
  • Soul Flash's anim is too slow.
  • Why must the run... Accelerate?
  • I can't combo MK from MP.
  • Hit in the air animation is incorrect.
  • Why did you reverse the command for Lilith's spin? (forgot the name of the move)
  • I can juggle with basics more than I should be able to do so.
  • Close MP, HK and close HK animations are too slow.
  • HP's anim seems a bit... Off.
  • CLSNs on Lilith's body (as in, the rest of her that is not an attack) disappear. My guess is that it's due to a CLSNdefault. CLSNdefault is not so nice whenever you put another CLSN2 there that isn't default as well. Just copy and paste instead of using CLSNdefault to fix this.
  • Most of her aerial basics feel slow
  • I'm not sure if it's the animations themselves or the hitpauses in Darkness Illusion that make it look slow. In addition, it does way too much damage, even for a Lvl3.
  • Succubus Cradle really seems... useless.
  • Hitpauses are too long in Shining Body, and I think it does too much damage for a Lvl.1, let alone the other strengths.
  • Light Festival does WAY TOO MUCH DAMAGE!
  • In general, she feels sluggish.

Really, there's not much I can say since you aren't going for accuracy. I know you're trying to go for your own style, but this isn't too good of an edit. I really feel you should get to know the rules before you start bending them, and that's all I believe I can say there.

This isn't one of the worst characters out there, but it's not all that great, either.
Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 11:28:43 am by [Sonny]

Aadmi

#9  July 23, 2008, 11:38:06 am
Hmm... I decided to give this a go.

• Soul Flash's velocity is way too fast and doesn't behave like it should, although it seems that it was your intention to not have it disappear.
  • Soul Flash's anim is too slow.
  • Why must the run... Accelerate?
  • I can't combo MK from MP.
  • Hit in the air animation is incorrect.
  • Why did you reverse the command for Lilith's spin? (forgot the name of the move)
  • I can juggle with basics more than I should be able to do so.
  • Close MP, HK and close HK animations are too slow.
  • HP's anim seems a bit... Off.
  • CLSNs on Lilith's body (as in, the rest of her that is not an attack) disappear. My guess is that it's due to a CLSNdefault. CLSNdefault is not so nice whenever you put another CLSN2 there that isn't default as well. Just copy and paste instead of using CLSNdefault to fix this.
  • Most of her aerial basics feel slow
  • I'm not sure if it's the animations themselves or the hitpauses in Darkness Illusion that make it look slow. In addition, it does way too much damage, even for a Lvl3.
  • Succubus Cradle really seems... useless.
  • Hitpauses are too long in Shining Body, and I think it does too much damage for a Lvl.1, let alone the other strengths.
  • Light Festival does WAY TOO MUCH DAMAGE!
  • In general, she feels sluggish.

Really, there's not much I can say since you aren't going for accuracy. I know you're trying to go for your own style, but this isn't too good of an edit. I really feel you should get to know the rules before you start bending them, and that's all I believe I can say there.

This isn't one of the worst characters out there, but it's not all that great, either.

The Disappearing Clsn. hmmm.?

(lol),know the rules......Mugen=Beta Video Game

Cheers,Rajaboy
Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 08:34:38 am by RajaaBoy

Aadmi

#10  July 23, 2008, 11:46:42 am
Lilith updated, fixed issues, unmentioned by the public like taunt spam........Charge clsn1.......no disappearing clsn.

Updated links in th first post..Cheers,RajaBoy
#11  July 23, 2008, 08:07:09 pm
 It is my opinon too.I told ya on your youtube channel to learn before releasing those crap chars but you simply deleted my comment.
 Some people just want a quick profit and don't care about quality creations as is the case here.

Aadmi

#12  July 23, 2008, 08:22:36 pm
I simply don't know who you are but you have your opinion, as i said i don't go back on my word.

So let your opinion live on.

Cheers,RajaBoy

@ The Phantom of Many Servers
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 08:31:22 pm by RajaaBoy
#13  July 23, 2008, 08:29:40 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
raja, luv your stuff dude, everytime you come out with stuff its with a bang!!!! Bout time someone made her in a cvs like format...

Cheers Raja!!!  :sugoi:

BC

#14  July 23, 2008, 09:51:27 pm
    • UK
hey man, tested her out, shes great congrats :)

liking the light festival move very much  :D

nice AI too.

5/5

im not fussy so im not gonna flood this post with things that arent "quite" right. because everything looks ok to me.

good job
Accepting commissions
#15  July 24, 2008, 04:38:21 am
Rajaboy, good work.

I dont know anything about coding.

I dont konw anything about giving accurate technical feedback.

What i do know is what a fun and interesting char this is to play. Here are some things i found.

+Super cool character with awesome moves and flat chest.
-I cant stop playing her, so i missed dinner and now im hungry.
-Now im starving to death. Thanks a lot Rajaboy you #$!&er!

Maybe you should learn the rules before going all crazy and making characters like this!
"If there is a god he pities you. If there is no god I pity you."

Aadmi

#16  July 24, 2008, 05:56:22 pm
Updated, added Normal Commands for Air and Falling Recovery,

Made it so her Projectile won't just shoot a Pink bat.

New Link Original Post.

Cheers,RajaBoy
#17  July 25, 2008, 12:55:16 am
  • "The Future is Now"
as we spoke about before.

after your 3rd character i shall warehouse them.

however.. the guys on the site already did it. i just wanted you to be aware.

this lillith looks great from the video. but i recall seeing someone do a custom coding for the walk.
#18  July 25, 2008, 01:26:08 am
oo0o0 this is awsom rajaaboy ahhh al ur creations are awesome  :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi: big ups 2 u man ;)

Aadmi

#19  July 25, 2008, 01:32:30 am
Thank you Tommy

I'm glad You like her ;)

Cheers,Rajaboy
Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 01:45:44 am by RajaaBoy
#20  July 25, 2008, 01:37:59 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
just finished checking her out, a pity you didnt implemented all of her moves. I like some of the sense put into it where she fades away and creates copies.

Noticed one bug, her taunt, where she sits on bats and laughs ( i much prefer her original one) has her moving up and down, if you move out of it when she is at her lowest , Lilith herself will start walking with her legs buried under the ground.