#1  December 28, 2008, 05:37:30 am
    • forums.titygames.com/index.php
 ;D I have permission from Kamekaze
Final Psycho Rocket

Credit:
Oroginal by H
Sprite Psycho Field by VioFitz
Some code by:
Phantom.of.the.Server, MDK, Kong, LZKOO & JWH & KOFZ Team & KOMW Team & MDK, Kamekaze, shinra358

Finished:
Orochi mode (50%)
Guard effect as MDK's char
Parry
First attack and full 1000 power as kofz
New hyper background
wall jump
power charge
Tag teamv2 (have some bug but it is working)
Link Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zmozzzndm5y

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

to Vegeta 20XX:SVCR = SNK Versus Capcom Rebirth
Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 11:11:34 pm by titytity
Re: SVCR Bison-Beta
#2  December 28, 2008, 05:50:40 am
Dude have you read kamekaze's site. he said his code is not to be used without asking for permission
#3  December 28, 2008, 05:52:13 am
  • much love to r. kelly
First of all...LOL @ THOSE PALETTES

Secondly, did you even ask for permission to use kamekaze's code?
#4  December 28, 2008, 06:01:40 am
    • Thailand
I never understood the "don't use my code" part of this community(C'mon, anything but codes, custom sprites i at least understand). I mean Overall it's Very, very silly. He credited Kamekaze, so that's cool. He could have not mentioned anyone at all and people probably would have not known he used it at all. Even if he didn't get "permission", be glad for his recognition of the authors he used as reference.

Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 06:06:42 am by Rajaa
#5  December 28, 2008, 06:03:12 am
  • Sunglasses Security Guy is watching you necrobump.
    • x-ism.co.cc/index.html
This character looks good so far, and thanks for telling me what "SVCR" stood for, I assumed that it had something to do with your character's weird ass palettes.
#6  December 28, 2008, 06:08:10 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Oh bullshit. Normally I don't poke my head into permissions stuff, but now I'm pissed, since you stole from a friend of mine.

Learn to code yourself. Hell, you used AHURON'S Yamazaki as a base for yours.

I never understood the "don't use my code" part of this community(C'mon, anything but codes, custom sprites i at least understand). I mean Overall it's Very, very silly. He credited Kamekaze, so that's cool. He could have not mentioned anyone at all and people probably would have not known he used it at all. Even if he didn't get "permission", be glad for his recognition of the authors he used as reference.

I respond with this:
Kamekaze's site said:
Just so you know, I am CLOSED SOURCE! if you want to use some of my code, I'd appriciate if you email me for permission.
Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 06:11:53 am by Nathan Explosion
#7  December 28, 2008, 06:13:22 am
    • Thailand
You don't know if he got this "permission" or not, it's probably better if you don't make accusation on what i believe to be a very lite situation. What happens if he doesn't mention Kamekaze at all? No one knows he goes on with his life, there is no big deal here, it's be nice to see it not made into one.

Yes i understand the "creators desire" but, well....... whats done is done, so yeah. At least he didn't make an edit of kamekaze character and then release it without mentioning. TityTity has never disrespected anyone on this site as fa as i remember, in fact he has only tried to provide for the community some resources that he came across(they may not be made correctly :P). I'm sure he isn't doing this just to make people mad, give him a chance.
Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 06:16:44 am by Rajaa
#8  December 28, 2008, 06:21:36 am
    • Thailand
:gonkgoi:
#9  December 28, 2008, 06:45:14 am
Good grief you didn't credit me for using Psycho Field edits !

off topic: I never saw that edit before, it looks freakin sweat!
on topic: I like the IDEA of svc rebirth, but at least get permission for the codes and sprite edits man.
#10  December 28, 2008, 06:49:44 am
  • Sunglasses Security Guy is watching you necrobump.
    • x-ism.co.cc/index.html
#11  December 28, 2008, 07:41:03 am
  • Sr. Black Person
  • Mess with the chuchu you get the pewpew
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
You don't know if he got this "permission" or not, it's probably better if you don't make accusation on what i believe to be a very lite situation. What happens if he doesn't mention Kamekaze at all? No one knows he goes on with his life, there is no big deal here, it's be nice to see it not made into one.

Yes i understand the "creators desire" but, well....... whats done is done, so yeah. At least he didn't make an edit of kamekaze character and then release it without mentioning. TityTity has never disrespected anyone on this site as fa as i remember, in fact he has only tried to provide for the community some resources that he came across(they may not be made correctly :P). I'm sure he isn't doing this just to make people mad, give him a chance.

It's not about desire my dear Rajaa, it's about respect. Sprites i really couldn't give a shit about but the one thing I am very proud of is my codes. It wont kill you to just ask to use something. It's not hard to contact me and I rarely say no. I ask for people to ask me so I know who's doing what. I'm happy I was credited for its better than nothing however, that's half-assing it. I'll sum it up like this, if you asked me to lock up your house after I leave it, I wouldn't leave one door unlocked. I'm not asking for much man.
Want to feel useful for a useless show? click here
119/150 Chars, I'm not dead yet....the true surprise is in my thread.
Hahahah fuck you photobucket.
#12  December 28, 2008, 07:58:29 am
    • Thailand
Sure, cool, we have different perspectives and there is no reason for me not to respect yours. :)
#13  December 28, 2008, 10:45:10 am
I  waiting Permisson from kamekaze , check your PM
#14  December 28, 2008, 09:27:04 pm
Link is Available in first post
#15  December 28, 2008, 09:30:36 pm
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
excellent you get permission next time be sure you get the permission if necessary for sprite, code, whatever testing
Chilling
#16  December 29, 2008, 03:05:03 am
It's great you got permission, good luck with this project!   :sugoi:
#17  December 30, 2008, 04:08:49 am
  • I will over rule you!
    • www.freewebs.com/cleon1
i like your yamazaki is was kl am a big fan of yamazaki i have a question would u make normal palletes for him still with the colour seperate but with his original skin tone and clothes colours also i would be more than happie to help edit sprite for him just pm  :sugoi:

Sig by BerserkerX01
#18  December 30, 2008, 04:21:16 am
i like your yamazaki is was kl am a big fan of yamazaki i have a question would u make normal palletes for him still with the colour seperate but with his original skin tone and clothes colours also i would be more than happie to help edit sprite for him just pm
I think this is not possible because i colour seperate
#19  December 30, 2008, 04:40:17 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
In the hard punch is a annoying bug that appears every time I use it I know is a beta but only informating bugs for correction  ;)
Chilling