YesNoOk

Capuchino Haohmaru, Genjuro & Shizumaru Update (Read 10405 times)

Started by capuchino, February 04, 2009, 02:55:02 pm
Share this topic:
Capuchino Haohmaru, Genjuro & Shizumaru Update
#1  February 04, 2009, 02:55:02 pm
Re: Capuchino Haohmaru, Genjuro & Shizumaru Update
#2  February 04, 2009, 04:18:04 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
I have yet to play with your characters and I will most definitely test them later tonight.

Now I have a question, are they straight Samsho conversions or your own custom edits?

Thanks.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#3  February 04, 2009, 04:31:52 pm
I made my best effort to imitate the Samsho gameplay, but this is mugen so I added some stuff for example Haohmaru is a mix between Slash and Bust, but kind of plays like SS64II, the same with Shizumaru he has the ability to use his umbrella to fly around, and to left his umbrella on the floor and fight just with sword, Genjuro has the same SS4 game play with a SS64II new move added.

Any question to email: capuchino_z@yahoo.com
#4  February 04, 2009, 05:03:17 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
Well in that case I'm stoked to play these.

Will report on them later.

Thanks.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#5  February 04, 2009, 10:19:23 pm
    • yagamic4.50megs.com/photo2_1.html
wow capuchino, its been a very long time since you released anything for mugen, right?

I remember first getting these a very long time ago, can't wait to try them again.
#6  February 04, 2009, 10:37:42 pm
  • "In case you're wondering, you've lost."
    • USA
Dude, Cap! Where ya been hiding! It's been ages it seems since we last heard from you. Good to see you updating your AWESOME SS chars, especially one of my fave Samsho-ers, Shizumaru! Unfortunately, 4shared is going through maintenance JUST when I was about to DL him...damnit!
#7  February 05, 2009, 02:33:25 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Wow, you're back!! Long time no see you, Capuchino :) I've to contact you about my Gen-an soon :P

May I host your chars to get back online again?? :P

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#8  February 05, 2009, 03:29:15 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
wow capuchino you returned good to see you updated your chars gonna try them  :thumbsup:
Chilling
Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 03:39:15 am by O. Goenitz
#9  February 05, 2009, 03:50:04 am
  • GITF (we the best)
    • ghostintheflesh.all-forum.net/
im not really a fan of samurai showdown but i like haohmaru so i hope he is a good haohmaru cuz there is not many out there . downloading now.....
#10  February 05, 2009, 01:59:58 pm
Well thanks for remembering me, but it isn't a big update, just some of you did not play with my chars cos' they where down, so here they are now, just have fun as I do with them.

Shizumaru fighting as you can see in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfyI_OeLIhA

#11  February 07, 2009, 09:35:48 am
  • Doink.
    • www.batcountry.greatnow.com/
Well thanks for remembering me, but it isn't a big update, just some of you did not play with my chars cos' they where down, so here they are now, just have fun as I do with them.

I'd like to say that as a long-time fan of Samurai Showdown, I'm very impressed with these characters and the little touches that you've added to make them unique! The feel is certainly there, and I think that's one thing that most SS characters I've seen for MUGEN seem to lack. I applaud the work you've done, and wish you luck with your other projects in the future (and know that I am now eagerly awaiting any other releases you may have planned). Also, and I apologize for asking something off-topic from the thread, but could you please tell me where you found the stage in your video of Shizumaru?
http://www.batcountry.greatnow.com/
Oscar Micheal Gamma Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.
#12  February 07, 2009, 02:37:22 pm
Quote from: capuchino on February 05, 2009, 08:59:58 AM

Quote from: VT08 on February 07, 2009, 04:35:48 AM:
I'd like to say that as a long-time fan of Samurai Showdown, I'm very impressed with these characters and the little touches that you've added to make them unique! The feel is certainly there, and I think that's one thing that most SS characters I've seen for MUGEN seem to lack. I applaud the work you've done, and wish you luck with your other projects in the future (and know that I am now eagerly awaiting any other releases you may have planned). Also, and I apologize for asking something off-topic from the thread, but could you please tell me where you found the stage in your video of Shizumaru?

Well thanks for your words, I made those characters because I'm a fan to death of the Samurai Shodown series, I just love it, and I made the characters for me, even every update is made just for me, I don't feel that I'm a good programer or good sprites editing, I just having fun, and I enjoy making it, and I feel that there are some people that share this feelings, so here they are again in this guild that is a good place to find some unique pieces of work.
About the stage, to tell you the truth I don't remember, maybe you can ask in request section or something, sorry I couldn't help you.

Any question, you can mail me too.
#13  February 07, 2009, 02:46:08 pm
Wow, you're back!! Long time no see you, Capuchino :) I've to contact you about my Gen-an soon :P

May I host your chars to get back online again?? :P

Hello basara yes I've enjoyed your Gen an, it's fun and original, we can work in him togheter if you want? Oh yes you can host my chars.

^^

#14  February 07, 2009, 03:14:17 pm
I am glad you came back, I enjoy your Samurai Shodown characters back in dos mugen, now it is really great to see you update your characters especially Genjuro 8) I am hopping to see some more of your new works like Ukyo, Hanzo Galford if possible  ;)
#15  February 09, 2009, 05:28:01 pm
I am glad you came back, I enjoy your Samurai Shodown characters back in dos mugen, now it is really great to see you update your characters especially Genjuro 8) I am hopping to see some more of your new works like Ukyo, Hanzo Galford if possible  ;)

Thanks but making a new character is far by now, what I would like is some feedback about the characters right now, that would help me to fix them and align them better
#16  February 10, 2009, 04:47:57 am
    • Chile
Hello basara yes I've enjoyed your Gen an, it's fun and original, we can work in him togheter if you want? Oh yes you can host my chars.
Yay!! ;D
Thanks, I'm glad you liked my Gen-an, but I still think he needs to fix many things and maybe add some more (a Bust mode, maybe). Sure, you can contact me to work together in the green one :D

And thanks, I'll upload them to my page soon ;)

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#17  February 10, 2009, 10:05:59 am
  • Portrait maker/AI coder
    • Egypt
    • romeotantan.webs.com/
Welcome back capuchino, the mugen world was missing you for a long time.
#18  February 12, 2009, 05:08:05 am
    • Chile

#19  February 12, 2009, 07:57:05 pm
#20  February 13, 2009, 04:46:52 am
    • Chile
Good work man, nice pics  :), next update I'll send directly to you
Thanks, it's a pleasure to make that ;D and there's my MSN to talk about Gen-an and stuff ;) it would be a honor update the green one with your help