YesNoOk

Coreupt: PC, Next Gen? (Read 9618 times)

Started by GalFord, January 14, 2021, 03:32:21 am
Share this topic:
Coreupt: PC, Next Gen?
#1  January 14, 2021, 03:32:21 am
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!

It's nice for more fighting games to be out there and it's got some good ideas...

...but so far it looks really, weird and stiff to me. Still, it's not quite at beta yet either so...
Re: Coreupt: PC, Next Gen?
#2  January 14, 2021, 05:10:31 am
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6v4FCZ3kE&feature=emb_logo&ab_channel=RogueGames%2CInc.[/youtube]

It's nice for more fighting games to be out there and it's got some good ideas...

...but so far it looks really, weird and stiff to me. Still, it's not quite at beta yet either so...

I dont see any next gen on that game.
#3  January 14, 2021, 05:47:54 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Gotta agree with Yaret here. AND gotta add, that this doesn't even look like it's gonna be enjoyable to play.
All these animations lack any kind of impact, they just look slow, weak, and, in turn, fake. Enemy's reactions aren't helping too: animations have the same problems, and physics is too floaty, again, making it all look more fake than it needs to be. They should look at Tekken closer (since inspiration here is obvious): animations and physics THERE feel, at least, more realistic and impactful, which of course adds to the pleasure factor.
#4  January 14, 2021, 05:59:14 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
So far, amazing design work but very ugly and sloppy looking gameplay, and it seems like another combo fest fighter that really doesn't help it look unique. Of course, Overwatch meets Tekken (but 2D) has potential to make it stand out. But I hope for Rouge Games' sake that these physics and combo animation speed is only alpha. I don't think this game will last long regardless but I would like to be proved wrong.
#5  January 14, 2021, 06:31:26 am
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
Another indie fighting game that will have a very small player base or it'll be d.o.a
Reminds me of Shaloin vs Wutang and girl fight indie fighting game
#6  January 14, 2021, 10:32:52 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Well...character design is ok. Each character blends fine with each other, but the movement and general atmosphere is...terrible. Is like the combos even llinking, haven't the adequate strength, not connecting well, looks like an animation from the '90s...and the gethits aren't helping at all.

I hope it's only a beta and they fix everything this, because it has potential, IMHO.

I swear there was something cool here!!
#7  January 14, 2021, 05:41:43 pm
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!
Must admit, I totally agree with you all on here about the issues you've mentioned.  I think the thing that stands out the most for me is the lack of impact that the hits have.  Here's hoping they tweak it better, because it could be so much more that the effort so far.