YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 930224 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#741  May 12, 2021, 07:37:59 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.

At long last, Lin '00 will be added to the roster.  Before, he was a Gold unit and his souls were grindable in Story mode.  Past updates turned him into an FES class that deals Poison DoT effects.

He can be obtained for free by completing a Bingo mission along with his 5* Card.  Additionally, Baseball Vanessa can be gained in the Roulette via crafting souls.
#742  May 20, 2021, 09:45:51 pm
In other words, expect Kyo and Iori to have some kind of FES+ class in the future since Kyo was also in demand for a new FES unit and NESTS Kyo's buffs barely made any difference after Rachel was released for free.
And it took 3 months to do it.

And to celebrate this upcoming agony in 5/27, they will be 5k rubies to spend and a new mode will be added in hopes you get memories to increase the levels for SS units.
#743  May 25, 2021, 11:56:54 pm
The official forum was updated with videos for Signature Kyo and Signature Iori. I'm almost certain the videos weren't there before in that post from last week, but maybe I just missed them ? They finally get remade combinations of their specials and an ultimate that is the same between the 2 of them : the 97 ending scene where they both kill Orochi. They're only showing 2 skills each + the ultimate though.
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/4/46099

Also my guild kicked me out a few weeks ago because I stopped caring about Guild Raid and I never speak in chat (I could consistently get the max reward on the hardest guild raid difficulty but the garbage reward odds / getting gold stones of utterly worthless color/type/element pissed me off) so if someone here needs a member... My friend code is 17TIQA.

Edit - they added the update notice
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/5/46619
Yellow attack and purple balance
Nightmare Geese guild raid, super mission, carnival with signature memory at the end

Edit again :
Hooooooly shit. The carnival this time is based on getting memories.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 09:05:45 am by Byakko
#744  May 27, 2021, 09:36:42 pm
Edit again :
Hooooooly shit. The carnival this time is based on getting memories.
Oh just think of the possibilities they can craft if the end goal is memories for FES+ units.  It'll be "fun".

lui

#745  May 28, 2021, 07:44:13 pm
    • USA

I just got them and holy hell they are fun. I havent even maxed em or anything and they are already among ny favorites to play as.
#746  May 30, 2021, 02:08:49 pm
Okay this is getting ridiculous, how do they keep introducing game breaking bugs in things that worked the day before ? They fixed the Rahk glitch on day one after the update, but Epic Quest and Infinite battle also have the "fight won't end" glitch. Either because everyone remains in total immunity and won't lose any more health, or after all enemies have disappeared from the screen but the fight won't end. How do they break things that worked fine and aren't supposed to change ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#747  May 30, 2021, 03:48:23 pm
Hey, if this results in getting ruby compensation and other freebies, I embrace it!
#748  May 30, 2021, 11:57:30 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Sadly they already gave out 2000 rubies for this bug and still haven't fixed it. I expect when the actual update comes in, it might be sorted but don't hold your breath.
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#749  June 02, 2021, 10:03:57 pm
With the 3rd anniversary just around the horizon, Netmarble has laid out their roadmap that will either break or BREAK the meta as we know it.

For starters, 2 new slots of awakening stones will be added to all and future units.  These slots however will only allow a certain class of stones that will be introduced in the new update.  Star and Moon stones will more or less be like the stones already in the game be set for these slots.  You can also salvage current stones in your inventory for goodies so all those HP Imprint dupes will have some kind of purpose.

A new "Prestige System" will be added to further level up current units and as such, Infinite Battle will be adjusted.

Finally, Epic Quest 2 will be released sometime in Fall.
#750  June 03, 2021, 12:07:00 am
Hey, finally a way to use all those hammers that keep piling up and going nowhere.  j/k
But really, hey, finally a garbage can where I can dump all those single stat not-even-plus imprint stones and get nothing in return. Although having a way to get rid of the gold stones that serve absolutely nobody in the entire roster will finally make the high end content worth something. I checked, out of all the possible combinations of color, element, and type, one third is for characters that exist, two third literally can't be used by anyone (except maybe the strong characters that don't have an element), and that's not even counting the first stat of the stone at lv5.

And the rewards of infinite battle will get adjusted to reflect the PvP competition. Read that as "only the top 5% will get anything worth, because we thought giving everyone at least a thousand rubies each week was a bit too generous. BTW the mat that everyone critically needs to do anything worth anything for the brand new system will be locked behind that obviously".

I don't want to be rewarded for the challenge against the entire player base including whales, I want to be rewarded for the time and effort I actually put in this and be given an opportunity to get to the next step, regardless of where the top players are.

Glad to hear they remember about Epic quest 2.
Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 12:19:58 am by Byakko
#751  June 19, 2021, 02:08:07 am
Login right now and every day to get limited ruby bundles used for an upcoming banner around mid-July.

https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/54/47797

Rite of Passage will be paused to allow a new PvP mode to be used.  This is similar to the Tower of Trials with every certain set of floors containing a lethal boss in it.

The Prestige Mode will give a boost in any column for Colors of your choosings that'll affect all units gained.

The next collab will tie in with the 3rd Anniversary, which is around the last week of July.

Also, Hinako '00 is released and is a FES Unit.
#752  June 21, 2021, 02:41:12 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#753  June 21, 2021, 03:16:09 pm
Oh ffs.  More of these things already.  Poor Clone Zero not even getting the Zero-Col treatment.

At least they are wrapping up the OC cast of All Stars with their 6* Cards.  Meant to say "until" around mid-July when the free rubies expires.  My bad.

https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/4/47836
Also, Iori and Kyo gain another set of 6* SP Cards available soon, alongside Eru's 6* Set cards.

On a side note, Metal Slug Code: J for mobile is about to do a KOF collab with Kyo added into their roster.  There is a decent chance the collab coming in July could be Metal Slug, but take it with a grain of salt.
Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 09:09:27 pm by Kirishima
#754  June 22, 2021, 07:42:10 pm
Metal Slug is definitely a possibility for a collab at any point in time (whether it's now or a year from now) now that there's a game coming out, if SNK tells Netmarble to do it.

For the 2 new BS, I just hope there will be red, purple or blue. Green and yellow are full of op/broken characters, blue has Rugal and that's it (Ryo and O Leona are good but nowhere close), in red, Mr Karate is basically almost BS level but Geese has fallen off a cliff and there's no one else (maybe Mai but I don't have her maxed), and purple has Iori and then Nameless, Igniz, Lady Maxima are still good but not on the same level of broken. Fuck, I can't even fully clear (within 100 s) tier 25 of this week's elemental boss with Iori / Nameless / Lady Max because there's AGAIN no good leadership that helps everyone unless you're going full NESTS, and that team is not good enough.

Edit

Damn. They look insane, both the models and their 5pg becoming specials or 3pg. Their outfit is more mecha-ified than I expected, I wonder if that's a do-over of the robotized models that have been datamined forever ago with "phantom" Kyo/Iori/Chizuru. Or are the mecha versions of these guys still scheduled for epic quest 2 since Netmarble also announced it was still planned for this year ?
Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 02:12:44 pm by Byakko
#755  June 23, 2021, 03:59:18 pm
These variants are brand new and the cyborg-esque versions that were datamined are still set for Epic Quest 2.

With the collab around the corner, my advice is to just aim for the units themselves instead of splurging for dupes for their memories with the free rubies + whichever rubies you may have left.  Or spend for their much better cards as the new 3PGs can be applied to base Igniz and O.Zero and wait for BS Igniz/O.Zero banner to come back in the future.
Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 04:13:21 pm by Kirishima
#756  June 23, 2021, 04:17:04 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
I loved igniz as a boss character has lot of personality
#757  June 23, 2021, 05:35:45 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
I'm not gonna lie, they look fucking sick.
They really improved on Igniz's animations. The old one looked stiff af.

Dunno if I should splurge on this event or the collab. Igniz is my fav KOF boss after all...
#758  June 29, 2021, 05:04:42 pm

Boss Syndrome Igniz is a Blue Balance unit that gives 55% boost to every All Star unit at the cost of 5% HP.  Boss Syndrom O.Zero is a Purple Attack unit with a boost in Attack and Power Charge to all Purple class, similar to SS Athena.

The event also comes with the dreaded Carnival icon that rewards a BS Memory upon completing the score.  HOWEVER, this is heavily dependent on cards now.  As always, 6* cards net the highest score, but it will take a while to get enough.

At this point, if you have a FES+ unit at around A3 with all their Imprint Stones, you really don't need to splurge into these new units since the collab is approaching next month.
#759  June 29, 2021, 06:25:24 pm
The event also comes with the dreaded Carnival icon that rewards a BS Memory upon completing the score.  HOWEVER, this is heavily dependent on cards now.  As always, 6* cards net the highest score, but it will take a while to get enough.
I had somewhere between 15 and 20 pages of cards in my mailbox, I went through picking the 6* cards, threw in some card selectors I had left over from other events that I never collected, and just like that I shot to over halfway through in the carnival, almost 2/3. I did notice that the drop rate for 6* cards was lower than the first time around, where I almost got to the end in a day. (edit - just checked and I mean in term of the number of rewards... in term of points, I'm barely a third through it)
Also 35 000 rubies got me 6 copies of BSOZero (plus a couple copies of the 6* option card) and no Igniz. (I give zero shit about the collab, with the track record so far, I'll need to know what it is BEFORE I even consider putting rubies in it)
Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 06:39:11 pm by Byakko
#760  July 06, 2021, 04:14:17 am
Tried out the new Chapter of Fight and hit my limit at Floor 35.  Payload is awful for the time being with random Moon/Star boxes rarely netting you Gold Stones and to get the colored ones, you need to do a months worth of grinding unless you somehow pulled the right stone for your FES+ or 7K/7DS collab (although my A5 Orochi Iori with maxed Att+ Stones has over 90,000 Combat Power, no pun intended).  Anyone that doesn't have a team of these or at least 3 that can guarantee you a win is outta of luck but can still get to Floor 25 ish.

Oh and the auto-clear tickets for Chapter of Fight is $5 for some reason with 80 rubies to boot.