YesNoOk

FeLo's Horror Circus (Read 1069893 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, March 22, 2009, 11:40:10 am
Re: FeLo's Horror Circus
#1401  December 26, 2020, 01:43:04 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Let's have fun:

And haven't decided which Ingrid to sprite. If the first which is nearly from scratch(it comes from a Capcom Fighting All stars artwork, but I drew over it and etc) or a simple palete one from SFZ-U(plus small tweaks). Also, which Ingrid's version has the CS? I remember seeing one with it.

Have a nice day! Merry Xmas and stay safe!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#1402  December 26, 2020, 04:24:02 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Let's have fun:

And haven't decided which Ingrid to sprite. If the first which is nearly from scratch(it comes from a Capcom Fighting All stars artwork, but I drew over it and etc) or a simple palete one from SFZ-U(plus small tweaks). Also, which Ingrid's version has the CS? I remember seeing one with it.

Have a nice day! Merry Xmas and stay safe!

Good job, just great work here!
My favourite is the last Ingrid. She's based on some SFA3MAX artwork right? I just took the time to read. :)

About the existing CS ingrid, I'm not sure.
I use DeathScythe version . I don't think this version have a CS. I cannot help more.
Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 04:30:36 pm by Nedflandeurse
#1403  January 02, 2021, 08:49:44 pm
Thanks Ned!!(oops! I've got to answer your PM!)

Ingrid's portrait is finished.

artwork--->first step:

As it goes:

Alternate(unfinished, yet lots of things to polish)

Something to have fun with. Still unfinished. It's a picture I did time ago. It was inked, then painted it(pencils) and just used the inked sketch to pixel over it

(this one is STILL unfinished. There's a lot of detail to add to the bunch, aswell colours and etc)

As always, C&C are welcome. Have a nice day!!
#1404  January 03, 2021, 07:53:12 pm
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil
cool process as always.
if i make an Elena i will use the idea of bikini / casual  clothes by change pal
about mmd, the scene is on low res and had only 640*360 pixels (any celeron will run the scene)

#1405  January 04, 2021, 01:22:00 am
Please stay on topic.
#1406  January 07, 2021, 12:23:43 am
  • A.K.A. NED
Thanks Ned!!(oops! I've got to answer your PM!)

Ingrid's portrait is finished.

artwork--->first step:

As it goes:

Alternate(unfinished, yet lots of things to polish)

Something to have fun with. Still unfinished. It's a picture I did time ago. It was inked, then painted it(pencils) and just used the inked sketch to pixel over it

(this one is STILL unfinished. There's a lot of detail to add to the bunch, aswell colours and etc)

As always, C&C are welcome. Have a nice day!!

No problem !

About your ingrid portraits, I still prefer the one she put hand sign on her head.
Tha other one reference art is not my favourite, you upgraded it well, but you gave her some strange expression (eyebrows) it give the feeling it's more a """confident""" character like Karin Kanzuki.
#1407  January 22, 2021, 10:41:51 am
Yep...totally agree. The Ingrid I made from the artwork has a look of "I'm gonna kick yo' ass". I may be changin to the other one, tho.

Also, Time for Ash' portrait! First is using my CS, second is a crimson based one.

(original artwork by Edayan, if I'm not wrong)

Have a nice day!!!
#1408  January 22, 2021, 04:36:28 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
Good job! I like it!
#1409  January 22, 2021, 05:11:58 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
That Ash portrait looks dope!
#1410  January 23, 2021, 10:25:13 am
  • Mumbling voice actor reploid
    • Canada
    • electricvoiceboxmedia.com
I've been away for a long time, but I'm loving to see your stuff is still as amazing as ever! I'm really liking the Cammy work you've done. I'm also another person that has been eager to see a modern Cammy in her Delta Red look (I even thought about commissioning !)

Take care and all the best dude! Cheers!
#1411  February 26, 2021, 01:56:27 am
Thanks people!!

Commissioning? Ummm

Well, a quick&fun thing:

Not a fan of the cloack in XV and not a fan of those open heels from 98. Also, hands and face were completely done from scratch. So, with a CS, both outfits are possible(mostly, not 100% accurate, but weeeeeell).

Have a nice day!!
#1412  February 26, 2021, 01:57:38 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
Damn that's a gorgeous Chizuru sprite! What I wouldn't give to see a full set of those one day lol
#1413  February 26, 2021, 09:05:31 am
  • Michael Romance
  • I wish you peace!
    • Brazil
good job! Sprite work beautiful!
#1414  February 26, 2021, 10:03:02 am
  • A.K.A. NED
Thanks people!!

Commissioning? Ummm

Well, a quick&fun thing:

Not a fan of the cloack in XV and not a fan of those open heels from 98. Also, hands and face were completely done from scratch. So, with a CS, both outfits are possible(mostly, not 100% accurate, but weeeeeell).

Have a nice day!!

Very nice! I like the palette option.
You're so good for that, friend !

Actually I tried some edit almost day one. I based mine on Dampir's version.
But I just lazily edited her. ^^;

Mine is more like a mix up of both designs, with more skinny pants. (WIP colors)
Mine was some plan of SFF upgrade (one of my millions of projects I will never find the time to make...)

Of course, your version is the real deal!
Last Edit: February 26, 2021, 10:06:59 am by Nedflandeurse
#1415  March 10, 2021, 05:56:20 pm
  • Mumbling voice actor reploid
    • Canada
    • electricvoiceboxmedia.com
Yes, basically, Rose from SF is based on Lisa Lisa from JoJo, and her SFV(story) attire(with different colours) looks like Lisa Lisa's when she found out that Caesar was dead.

Also, here's Pepsiwoman Black Widow from Slam Masters:

Have a nice day!

Black Widow's awesome! Sometimes I feel like I'm one of the few who remember her hah! I wanted her back in SFV. Great job with her!
#1416  March 28, 2021, 12:48:33 pm
Thanks people!!

- 087-B: me too!! But she's harder than it seems!! Big sleeve with folds and all are always challenging T_T!
- Nedflandeurse: Don't be shy!! I'd open my own sprite show if I were you. People could guide you to improve, C&C are always welcome!! I'd be there, count me in!!
- Shockdingo: I think she'd be a cool character to appear in SFV, even there's so MANY grapplers. At least she's not blonde! xDDD!!

These past days I've been completing Mars People and Ash Crimson. I'd say I'll be posting more sprites, but there are few(around 10!!) sprites to be implemented in another character which is going to be released these days. I can not tease about who she is, but she's a secondary character who hasn't be playable ever, so we had total freedom about moveset and etc. I'd be lying if I did not say I had SO MUCH fun(and headaches) sketching and all. These 3 are mostly why I haven't been making portraits :/!!!

Well, this is something I felt I had to do(not related about Roxy being the secondary character):

#1417  March 28, 2021, 01:34:22 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
Thanks people!!

- 087-B: me too!! But she's harder than it seems!! Big sleeve with folds and all are always challenging T_T!
- Nedflandeurse: Don't be shy!! I'd open my own sprite show if I were you. People could guide you to improve, C&C are always welcome!! I'd be there, count me in!!
- Shockdingo: I think she'd be a cool character to appear in SFV, even there's so MANY grapplers. At least she's not blonde! xDDD!!

These past days I've been completing Mars People and Ash Crimson. I'd say I'll be posting more sprites, but there are few(around 10!!) sprites to be implemented in another character which is going to be released these days. I can not tease about who she is, but she's a secondary character who hasn't be playable ever, so we had total freedom about moveset and etc. I'd be lying if I did not say I had SO MUCH fun(and headaches) sketching and all. These 3 are mostly why I haven't been making portraits :/!!!

Well, this is something I felt I had to do(not related about Roxy being the secondary character):

Great Poison sprites... both of them.
It really makes me want to see an actual CVS/POTS Poison in Mugen.
Don't take me wrong. DW version is great! But availiable sprite limitation give a lot of limitations even to the best creators :)
I would love Poison to use mostly her SFIV moveset (best animations etc) + SFV extra moves (perhaps SFXT stuff). (It would be the perfect version of Poison to me)

So your character is somewhat related to Poison, but not Roxy.
would it be Lucia ? I would be hyped even if I'm pretty sutre this is not her.

About creating my own thread, I mostly do sprite edits, so, I'm not sure it would be worth.
Actually I like to make some from scratch, but I'm so slow. And Mugen is just a small part of all my creative hobbies. (+ IRL work)

Shy, not that much, but shure I'm not the kind to expose my stuff that fast. But I'll think about it.
Yes, I'm in the community from the very early days, and it took me many years before I actually create an account in mugen boards. ^^;
I have been a lurker for so long.

And thanks for beeing around, friend!
#1418  April 22, 2021, 01:17:10 am
Merci beaucoup, Ned!! The "related" character is Enero, which was an April Fools' joke :P. About those Poison, I see that, if ina  future someone decide to work on her or Roxy, her SF4 incarnation could be Rocy and SFV for Poison, not needing an update to her movesets, so  this could lead to make both characters different enough.

So, after SO long, here's something in SF3 style(kinda)

The base:

Bonus, for fun:

Have a nice day!!
#1419  April 22, 2021, 04:36:36 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
Merci beaucoup, Ned!! The "related" character is Enero, which was an April Fools' joke :P. About those Poison, I see that, if ina  future someone decide to work on her or Roxy, her SF4 incarnation could be Rocy and SFV for Poison, not needing an update to her movesets, so  this could lead to make both characters different enough.

So, after SO long, here's something in SF3 style(kinda)

The base:

Bonus, for fun:

Have a nice day!!

Yes, sounds like a great plan for twice more Poison buddy ;)

Great Cammy! Until now, you always have the best Cammy designs in single sprites/animation.

And I dig this select screen concept base...
#1420  April 22, 2021, 07:22:34 pm
Great work as always.

This Cammy looks awesome, for curiosity, Is Rouge from capcom a character made by you?

I really love CVS Sprites for new characters.