Re: NiO artwork
#81  March 22, 2020, 02:05:38 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
Your art style is so good, I'm in love :smitten:
#82  March 22, 2020, 05:37:52 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
The Wonder Woman and Black Cat illustrations are very good. I congratulate you and thanks for sharing your art.
#83  April 10, 2020, 05:43:15 am
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
Thank you.

Here is a new one, details could be missing because I wasnt able to find Hd pictures to compare as I wanted.

Zorf Giudecca
#84  May 25, 2020, 08:22:53 am
  • Spoiler
    • Mexico
    • none
Years ago I started trying to do a Mugen edit, turning Another Leona into Lien Neville, back then and maybe even now I wasnt really interested on accuracy to source material, I just wanted to sprite, Riccochet and I did some work on her, ugly to be honest hahaha but was something we were working.

Years later Thedge join us, we worked on her but later we split up and we didnt do much after that, we havent talked in years, but he did more accurate stuff to her.

Still, I dont want his time and my time to be totally wasted, so latelly I started to update some animations to the character and asked Elocomon some help with her.

Here are some new animations, far from perfect but believe me, a lot more consistent.

Dont pay attention to the velocity of frames, they are kinda random, just used to sprite (thats the program fault, velocities are weird).

Zorf Giudecca
#85  May 25, 2020, 11:02:35 pm
    • USA
Shit is that  girl from Maximum Impact in KoF style,  walk animation Kitana?  Crouch looks wierd a lil off,
This is good,  you can probably draw the animation from Maximum Impact,
#86  May 25, 2020, 11:22:33 pm
  • Spoiler
    • Mexico
    • none
Im still thinking to add another frame to the crouching one even if its less accurate, from what I remember thats how it was in MI but maybe Im wrong.

Those colors are used because the color separation, original colors (black/yellow) look better imo.
            Zorf Giudecca
#87  May 25, 2020, 11:33:04 pm
    • USA

There you go Leona Lover, Liens movesets,  in great quality
Your right about that crouch, probably need a tweek, its fine as it is  if you plan to go through with Lien

Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 11:42:42 pm by BXR
#88  May 25, 2020, 11:45:43 pm
  • Also in the sky, the strength of love has wings...
    • Mexico
If possible, I'd help with her Special Intros against boys and men, pal.
#89  May 30, 2020, 08:42:43 am
  • Spoiler
    • Mexico
    • none
Thanks to both, I sAw the first video, will help to make her more accurate.

This are the first, some of them will help to frankensprite something else, also I just uodated her hair and a few other things, would be easier to sprite and also better looking.

Winpose can be used as an intro, walk forward as walk backwards, and low punch as other of her punches (the sliding one) but I will see.
            Zorf Giudecca
#90  June 03, 2020, 12:42:59 pm
  • Spoiler
    • Mexico
    • none
One more updated today.

My main goal was just to fix a few sprites, but now Im editing them all for various reasons, I wanted them to be more consistent in everything, faces, hair, shadows, body type, etc.

Mostly because there are some animations that were too big, like 4 or 5 pixels taller, and some others were the opposite, also some were really skinny and lots of them were too dark (mostly on the legs), so I have been fixing all that, some animations have been nearly edited like 80 or 90% of every sprite and I wanted to do something simple at first.

Anyways, she will look better and cooler than before.
            Zorf Giudecca
Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 10:16:13 pm by NiO ErZeBeTh
#91  June 03, 2020, 01:36:06 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Nice updates bro
#92  June 05, 2020, 03:48:45 am
  • Spoiler
    • Mexico
    • none
Thanks!

A new one, running animation.
            Zorf Giudecca
#93  June 05, 2020, 12:38:09 pm
  • Spoiler
    • Mexico
    • none
Adding another one... Some times I wonder if it would be easier to make them from scratch.  :mlol:

So far 9 animations done, some of them will be useful for another animations, but for now, I think its a big improvement.
            Zorf Giudecca
Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 01:08:08 pm by NiO ErZeBeTh
#94  June 05, 2020, 02:31:31 pm
    • Peru
One more updated today.

My main goal was just to fix a few sprites, but now Im editing them all for various reasons, I wanted them to be more consistent in everything, faces, hair, shadows, body type, etc.

Mostly because there are some animations that were too big, like 4 or 5 pixels taller, and some others were the opposite, also some were really skinny and lots of them were too dark (mostly on the legs), so I have been fixing all that, some animations have been nearly edited like 80 or 90% of every sprite and I wanted to do something simple at first.

I really like their sprites, I made a little touch-up with the idea of ​​improving the body a little, will you make the complete set of sprites?

#95  June 05, 2020, 03:05:53 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
She is already done. Thedge and Nio finished her a long while back.
Nio is just redoing sprites
#96  June 05, 2020, 04:37:38 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#97  June 05, 2020, 10:44:27 pm
  • Spoiler
    • Mexico
    • none
One more updated today.

I really like their sprites, I made a little touch-up with the idea of ​​improving the body a little, will you make the complete set of sprites?

Nice update, I was satisfyed with the result of mine (mostly because if you compare it with the original ones there is a world of difference), but yours looks better.

The character is playable already, it doesnt look quite bad, but not quite good either, thats why Im redoing her sprites, because some were good, some bad, some were really smaller, others a lot bigger, etc.

My goal is to make her more consistent and release her so Thedge and I didnt work years on her and leave her as a beta.
            Zorf Giudecca
#98  June 05, 2020, 11:11:52 pm
  • SNK is life
By the way, a main thing that could be a very quick fix to get that animation closer to perfection would be to stop the boot in the front foot from sliding. Usually that's not what the human body does with inertia.
#99  June 06, 2020, 12:15:52 am
  • Spoiler
    • Mexico
    • none
By the way, a main thing that could be a very quick fix to get that animation closer to perfection would be to stop the boot in the front foot from sliding. Usually that's not what the human body does with inertia.

I see, indeed it was supposed to be the other way around, the foot on the left should be the one moving backwards, the one on the front should be kinda pushing the body.

Will fix that, my mistake, thanks.
            Zorf Giudecca
#100  June 07, 2020, 07:26:43 am
  • Spoiler
    • Mexico
    • none
Neutral jump is updated now.

Hope some frames are used on Forward Jump too.

UPDATE: added High Punch (far)

So far now we have:

Standing
Walking (could be repeated as walking backwards)
Crouching
Neutral Jump
Running
Close Low Punch
Super Move Kick1
Super Move Kick2
Ground Punch
Intro/Winpose
Far High Punch

Probably Next Step would be the Jump Forward.
            Zorf Giudecca
Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 10:15:45 am by NiO ErZeBeTh