YesNoOk

Anyone here being banned from BLACKLISTED WEBSITE for no reason at all? (Read 4339589 times)

Started by Flowrellik, June 12, 2016, 08:03:52 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Anyone here being banned from BLACKLISTED WEBSITE for no reason at all?
#961  October 11, 2021, 11:44:38 am
also, i have just checked. you clowns still haven't banned my account yet. get it over with already.

Last time I mentioned they had banned my account but I still had an Alt there I got a few DM's from MA simps asking what my account name was.

I'm surprised you haven't had the same.

i'm not gonna make it easy for them. if they want to ban me, they're gonna have to go through their entire user list and try to figure out which one is mine, and hopefully ban a few innocent users whom they think are me.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
Do not trust Mugen Archive.
#962  October 30, 2021, 04:35:50 am
Hello everyone, I am new here. The Mugen Archive recently made a highly questionable decision to publicly release the information of a known bully in the Mugen community. While I do not condone the actions of the bully what so ever. I also do not condone the choices the Mugen Archives Admins made as what they have done can be considered doxing. Legal or not it was still an incredibly immoral decision as it can cause injuries through someone trying to "punish" the bully, hurting possibly innocent families as there is a lot of evidence of swatters and people getting mistaken for hostiles and getting injured or killed. I brought these points up to the Admins especially since they for a period of time put the post on the front page of their site. They choose to instead assume I was automatically "sympathizing with a suicide baiting scum" and also claimed all I thought of was violence and that I automatically assumed that these things could only be resolved with violence. Which was the exact opposite of what I was saying, as I wanted to stop these things from happening. I was then told I was not welcome in Mugen Archive and was I.P. Banned. With all of my replies on the post removed This is honestly not a huge deal for me in the long run. However, I felt the need to talk about the Archive and push awareness of some of the more questionable things they do. I understand why they did it. But by doing so, they turned the situation into a eye for an eye and caused possibly more problems in the long run. That is all I have to say on the matter as of now. If anyone knows any more about the situation as a whole and wants to explain or correct me feel free, I would like to know as much about all of this as a whole.
Re: Do not trust Mugen Archive.
#963  October 30, 2021, 05:42:40 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
#964  October 30, 2021, 06:19:08 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Last Edit: October 30, 2021, 09:32:55 am by Darkflare
#965  October 30, 2021, 12:43:06 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
If it's the same user from a small while ago, the info is inaccurate anyway; supposedly, if anyone was to actually check the report, it just claims Dissidia as an actual known criminal, hoping to fool their userbase into thinking all the people "hating" on MA are actually criminals because nobody could legitimately have qualms with the site lol, or even just to strike fear into the herd to keep them obedient.

And uh, yeah, we're very much aware of what MA does, hence the thread Dark linked.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#966  November 01, 2021, 05:35:38 pm
    • Dominica
Hello everyone, I am new here. The Mugen Archive recently made a highly questionable decision to publicly release the information of a known bully in the Mugen community. While I do not condone the actions of the bully what so ever. I also do not condone the choices the Mugen Archives Admins made as what they have done can be considered doxing. Legal or not it was still an incredibly immoral decision as it can cause injuries through someone trying to "punish" the bully, hurting possibly innocent families as there is a lot of evidence of swatters and people getting mistaken for hostiles and getting injured or killed. I brought these points up to the Admins especially since they for a period of time put the post on the front page of their site. They choose to instead assume I was automatically "sympathizing with a suicide baiting scum" and also claimed all I thought of was violence and that I automatically assumed that these things could only be resolved with violence. Which was the exact opposite of what I was saying, as I wanted to stop these things from happening. I was then told I was not welcome in Mugen Archive and was I.P. Banned. With all of my replies on the post removed This is honestly not a huge deal for me in the long run. However, I felt the need to talk about the Archive and push awareness of some of the more questionable things they do. I understand why they did it. But by doing so, they turned the situation into a eye for an eye and caused possibly more problems in the long run. That is all I have to say on the matter as of now. If anyone knows any more about the situation as a whole and wants to explain or correct me feel free, I would like to know as much about all of this as a whole.

stay away from that site nothing good comes from here they dont even respect the people who put months and even years of effort paying every month the vip suscription totally scum
#967  November 01, 2021, 05:53:01 pm
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
lose the Dizzy icon then.
#968  November 01, 2021, 09:33:21 pm
    • Dominica
mamae el guevo im not gonna change my pic in case she unbans me
#969  November 01, 2021, 09:44:43 pm
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
well I hate to break it to you but that's not going to happen anytime soon. you even said that MA was a bad place sooooo... :P
#970  November 01, 2021, 11:45:46 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
mamae el guevo im not gonna change my pic in case she unbans me

You’re such a snake lol

Simping for the site one second, hating and berating it when you get banned but also hoping you’ll be forgiven… gross behavior lmfao
#971  November 02, 2021, 12:32:25 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#972  November 02, 2021, 01:53:26 am
    • Canada
#973  November 02, 2021, 03:05:05 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#974  January 28, 2022, 08:41:08 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
I don't know if this was posted here, but I found something you may like... I guess...

I found it interesting and probably most/some of us felt like that and mostly the reason threads like this exist in almost any other MUGEN community that isn't MA

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Mugen archive's banning problem
#975  April 04, 2022, 02:59:37 am
    • Nigeria
(I had Posted this on r/mugen but got banned like a few minutes latee)

I am not sure if this has been brought up before or if this kind of discussion is allowed on the subreddit but I'm not sure where else to turn to.

So between 2016-2018 I had gotten into Mugen and was building up my own personal mugen with JUS characters because  my friends and I really enjoyed those types of characters. I found myself often going to the mugen archive to get practicallly all of the  characters I used, this was because it was the easiest and most accessible repository for me to use at the time.

That was until sometime in late 2018. One day I tried visiting the website but got a cloudflare error. I assumed the site was down and so I would continue trying to access it over the course of a few days but days turned to weeks and weeks to months. After a while I just assumed I had been banned or something and gave up on the archive and mugen in general

But sometime last year I remembered a forum I had  read complaining about the archive's tendency to ban people, someone on the forum jokingly said "they may even start banning countries they don't like" or something along those lines. So I sent the archive's link to a bunch of my irl friends who had never been to the site or even played mugen and asked them if they could access it, not a single one of them could. We all happen to live in a predominantly black country in West Africa. I then sent the archive's link to one of my friends who moved to the USA and she was able to access it unlike the rest of us.

This whole thing is honestly quite heartbreaking, the archive and its large selection of characters was what kept me playing mugen but now they've taken that away from me and so many others for seemingly no reason. I just don't get it...
Re: Mugen archive's banning problem
#976  April 04, 2022, 03:02:46 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
MUGEN Archive sucks. They banned me a year or two ago and still refuse to tell me why because big braindead stupid.

Stick to places like MFG, MFFA, MMV, IMT, AK1 -- sites like these will give you a much more positive MUGEN experience.
#977  April 04, 2022, 03:06:44 am
  • Formerly JordanoDaMano (JDM)
    • Canada

(I had Posted this on r/mugen but got banned like a few minutes latee)

Not surprising, MA has their grubby hands all over that Subreddit. Someone tried to make an alternative with r/TrueMUGEN, but it never really took off.
#978  April 04, 2022, 03:10:35 am
  • Embrace Whateverness
  • Presented by ZAIA
    • Brazil
    • thefaelduarte@hotmail.com
#979  April 04, 2022, 03:18:34 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
Honestly you're better off far away from that place, for countless reasons, believe me. And yeah, they run that subreddit AFAIK.
Alternatives to them are the MFG database and the MFFA database, although these are outdated and not much JUS focused.
#980  April 04, 2022, 03:20:15 am
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org