YesNoOk

FeLo & Co (Read 605404 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, April 04, 2010, 03:30:29 pm
Share this topic:
Re: FeLo & Co
#581  February 15, 2023, 08:51:55 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Sorry for your situation.
Hope you'll overcome this moment.
Take the time you need for your progress.
#582  February 15, 2023, 11:33:44 pm
  • Was it something I said?
Sorry to hear about your little buddy. That's honestly a very hard thing to process when it happens.
Take whatever time you need, friend.
#583  February 18, 2023, 01:28:19 am
  • Is a joke
    • USA
    • Genosan94@gmail.com
Thanks people!
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Well, about Mature:
Hi! Finished stuff shared with Vice:
- crouching-crouch
- turning p1 to p2 - same but crouch.
- Dash forward and back
- Run
- Jump
- Defense: stance, in air, crouch.
- landing from jump.
- LP
- LK, MK
- crouch LP
- crouch LK, MK
- air LP
- air LK, MK, HK
- some things I don't knowwhat they are/what they do

These are 133 sprites by the moment. There's stuff to be finished, tho!

Also:
I have been making bundle of my finished sheets, collabs and etc, so I'll make a topic inthe next days. Dunno when, just leaving this here.

Have a nice day. Take care of you and yours!

Felo, I'm so sorry to hear that your beloved pet chinchilla died. I can understand how painful it is to lose a pet, as I happened to have gone through a similar situation myself when one of my family's beloved dogs, Lilly, died last February.
#584  March 11, 2023, 12:54:19 am
  • MUGEN MEMES
I'm super late but I just gotta say... things will get better :curtain:

life is hard so... we gotta make it easy with our greatness :hyo:
Emerie's MUGEN Content

Everyone have Greatness :)

Don't give up... just... take a break :(
#585  April 18, 2023, 10:13:40 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Thanks people.
Well, lots of things!

- I'm helping KarmaChameleon with a movement for her updated and awesome Iori. Please, visit her topic in the Guild for more news!
- Shiki: In stand by. After the events with "someone" I feel off with her. But I know that I will eventually finish her. That's why I took Mature.
- Mature: speaking of the Devil! Only gethits remains top be done from the common stuff she shares with Vice, so once I finish those, I'll go to her own things(attacks, etc). Here to show:

Also, more news. Due to I'm tired, upset and had anxiety because of "that guy"(please, don't name him here. I want to keep this place as clean as possible. Dust is for the bins), I've decided to do a movement. A dickhead one, being honest. Not trying to be an attention whore or else, but from this point on, All my future spritesheets(including Shiki, Ash and Mature) are not going to be released UNTILL the selected coder has released his/her/their version. That's a well thought choice because I'm more than tired. So, if you see my stuff somewhere else, Felo did it first.

I'm sorry because of this choice, but I'm tired of his childish behaviour. And my mental health comes first than someone's pocket, even if it's for few bucks(confirmed in a private chat we had, so don't even try to expose me, because sh*t floats in water, as your lies).

Have a nice day!
I swear there was something cool here!!
Last Edit: April 18, 2023, 10:30:50 am by FeLo_Llop
#586  April 19, 2023, 03:01:07 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
It's because of things like this we can't have nice things. Nice work, you juvenile.

Felo_Lolp, I'm sorry you had to go through that. You really deserved better.
Last Edit: April 19, 2023, 03:10:17 am by Retro Respecter
#587  April 19, 2023, 02:18:00 pm
  • Was it something I said?
You're absolutely one of the most passionate spriters here, and it shows.

I'm so sorry to hear what happened to you. Whatever decision you make, we're here to support you, dude.
#588  April 19, 2023, 04:34:25 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
We may have to wait longer because of the new rule, but I'm glad to hear that you want your work will be put to good use by good creators, and not put to waste by the more iffy ones.
Good stuff takes time, which ties into the 'mental health comes first' since you've gotta look after yourself in the midst creating stuff. It's all about finding the right time and place.

As always, I wish you luck on your stuff, knowing it will be worth the wait.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#589  April 19, 2023, 05:52:08 pm
  • MUGEN MEMES
Mental Health is very important. That's why we gotta complement & motivate each other :gossip:

I think I'm ready to make some sprites. Can I help? :???:
Emerie's MUGEN Content

#590  April 23, 2023, 11:44:42 am
Thanks for the kind words, people :).

In happier things:
I have finished Mature's common stuff to Vice in CvS, EXCEPT the Chip KO and Dizzy, which in this case, Dizzy will come from KoF and Chip KO would be a mix/totally new creation. And now, I'll have to resize the KoF stuff and start working with her own things.

The CS is using JMM's Vice.

Have a nice day!
#591  April 23, 2023, 11:49:04 am
  • A.K.A. NED
One more time, I'm very impressed by your work and project.
I wish you the best in your projects and IRL...
#592  July 13, 2023, 02:20:04 am
Seems I'm posting every 2 months hahahaha.

Well, Mature is doing good. I haven't finished her OWN basics yet, but they're in a decent point.

About Ash, here are news!

Karma provided me some KOF XV animations, which I'm working with at the moment, so big thanks to her! I don't know why, but I spend more time drawing raw lines than adding details. There are 9 frames left to finish the CLIMAX 1. Next thing could come from 2k3 or even MIRA! I'd like to do one animation from each saga, for having more variety.

For XV, first step would find a common size and it's:

As you may think, having different oufits could be a handicap. but given that hi places his hands in his hips and the black line of the jacket ends where the old jacket bottoms, the only real problem is to...erase the lower part of the coat. And that's an easy thing to fix.

Maybe, next animation after Climax 1(which I'm working on ATM) could be his old stance:

The climax 1 is 18 frames. There're 9 frames yet to be finished, so I'm half way. The thing I hate the most is, I spent like a week and a half to draw the raw lines. And I spent just 2 days in finishing these 9 frames full detail. Yes, I add a basic shading to the raw lines. That helps me in thefuture too.

So well, enjoy life and have a nice day!
#593  July 22, 2023, 08:53:37 am
  • MUGEN MEMES
GREAT!!
Emerie's MUGEN Content

#594  August 02, 2023, 02:08:45 am
Thanks Emerie!

Let's go:

- Ash is being worked during the week. Climax 1 is about to be finished. I wanted to finish it by the last week, but had some important things to attend :(.
- Mature and someone else are for the weekends.

Also, I have to take again Shiki. She's like 75% finished but given all the thing regarding other things, I lost interest in her. But there was something in her portrait that bugged me and I found it today. The faaaaace. I know she's not exactly expressive, but giving the Nishimura vibe to it, thinks changes pretty well. A is the old and B is the new one:

Have a nice day! Enjoy life!
#595  August 02, 2023, 10:36:55 am
  • MUGEN MEMES
You're welcome and OMG

You're the GREATEST
Emerie's MUGEN Content

#596  August 02, 2023, 02:31:42 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
Good job on Ash!
Very good news!

And about Shiki, yes the new version looks better.
you did it well buddy! ^^
#597  September 22, 2023, 01:57:53 am
So, things!

- Shiki may receive something. I've been doing tests and looks fine.
- Ash I'm doing static as Hell stuff, things that are the most difficult to me. But I'M DOING THEM!
- Mature: Hell , I forgot about her. I'm THAT distracted.
- Alcina Dimitrescu: Nearly finished o fix the mess I di in the past. I've changed all the hats to something more natural. Added more colours. Shortened her hips belt(I don't know the name of that piece, sorry). And I'm trying the fabric of her clothes to look more natural, specially in, yes, folds. Am I crazy? only time will tell. By the way, small preview. And yes, sleeves also have been improvedtoo, not just because of that CS.

And while I thought her walk backwards should be her floating thanks to her daughters' flies, I think recicling stuff and changing the head and arm position would do the cut, let me know your thoughts:

Also did some mini SF bases. Not something to be taken seriously, but I'd really love to have  a SF project, even in small size. Oh, and some portraits too.

Have a nice day!
#598  September 22, 2023, 03:03:18 am
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil
this is nothing more than a new level of cvs scheme, this is like Chun-li from cvs2, the size and your skills let it like sf3 hugo and necro, or cvs chun-li and rugal, i think you reach the top with this last ones
Last Edit: September 22, 2023, 03:12:17 am by Mastertkof
#599  September 26, 2023, 03:35:38 pm
Thanks, Master!

Alcina is someone who's challenging my mental sanity and skills. I'm trying to create the closest in terms of pixels to her clothes,  and that means I'm going forward and back to see because while doing something, it ends being what I wanted to do in one frame, so I go and fix.

Here's a process of the crouch frame. I mixed lotsof things there, even an unused bust I did for her:

And here's her crouch compared to Chun Li.

Yes, this lady is going to be def challenging @_@.

Have a nice day!!
#600  October 07, 2023, 02:51:40 am
Hi people!!

Well, choices choices. Dimitrescu will be slighty smaller. Having a so big sprite as it had, it just makes things more difficult than it should(specially those folds). So I did 2 test. But in the end, I'm going for the smaller one:

So the work now is to fix all the sprites I did. It's still a lot of work because of the stray pixels. But this is easier to work because hand now gets near the head of a standar character, making easier certain things.

Also, Ash is going well. Recently finished an intro he had in 2k3:
https://streamable.com/b84qu4
(Video by Karma!! Please, visit her wip topic! Support her awesome work!)
This animation took myself A LOT of time, mostly because of how static the legs are, but mostly, those flames!! I hatehatehate them hahahaha

And now I'm doing something more regarding him:

Look! it's one € !!

I wish I could tell more things but, I can't.
Have a nice day!!

EDIT: I forgot to add this:

Fixed lots of things:
- Sleeve's shading in the forearm is now more fitting to above elbow  area, so the satin texture is more readable IMHO.
- Collar: now looks closer to her game of origin one.
- Bottom dress: Check! I think it looks more natural now. Also fixed stuff here and there.

Also, trust me or not, but resizing the whole sprite is kinda like starting again, because, even having the whole thing finished, it's about being careful with the details. You don't know how much was lost in the process. It's crazy /.
Last Edit: October 07, 2023, 02:58:30 am by FeLo_Llop