YesNoOk

Shadow Lady - POTS Style (Read 9218 times)

Started by ItalianStallion, May 16, 2022, 04:03:45 am
Share this topic:
Re: Shadow Lady - POTS Style
#21  May 17, 2022, 10:02:48 am
i'm having issues when used to ikemen

Re: Shadow Lady - POTS Style
#22  May 17, 2022, 07:53:28 pm
    • Italy
Looking forward to trying her out!
Thanks let me know your thoughts when you get a chance!

I would honestly just upload this character without the 40 mb of screenshots.
I suppose I could update the download link again if really necessary. I originally released the Screenshots and the Fighter files in separate folders and that seemed to have caused confusion for some people as you can see on page 1 with the whole MediaFire Premium situation and knowledge on how to navigate through the individual folders. 40MB is not considered a large file in my opinion and the screenshots could always be removed from the folder at the end of the day

i'm having issues when used to ikemen
I have not had the opportunity to fully look into Ikemen and all it's capabilities as I am slowly getting back into the Mugen community after several years. At quick glance it appears you have an extra ShadowLady folder within the ShadowLady folder which could be the cause of this issue. Try removing the extra folder and if that does not work, I would have to defer that question to the Ikemen experts here in MFG or possibly confirmation from Jmorphman the man himself as far as Shadow Lady's compatibility with Ikemen. From what I have seen, not everyone seems to be running Ikemen and even the great POTS himself does not currently use Ikemen from what I saw in the earlier pages of this 2022 thread
Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 07:59:57 pm by ItalianStallion