YesNoOk

THE MUGEN released 3 new stages (Read 3677 times)

Started by Yagoshi300, April 07, 2022, 11:42:41 pm
Share this topic:
THE MUGEN released 3 new stages
#1  April 07, 2022, 11:42:41 pm
  • Your Average MFG Forum Member
  • As Seen on Youtube
    • Brazil
    • Skype - iago-moraes
    • www.youtube.com/user/yagoshi300

Homina Homina Homina
Re: THE MUGEN released 3 new stages
#2  April 09, 2022, 05:25:57 am
  • Basic User
  • Harry 7 Mason From Silent Hill
    • Chile
Thanks for share this stages with us Yagoshi.
Do you have a way to contact The Mugen?
I ask because I find the same problem I had in some stages. The zoom works but instead of staying in place and allowing the zoom character 2 start to following char 1 dragged the other like sliding on ice. I don't understand the mechanics of this and have no idea what to tweak to fix it

Some captures to explain the effect:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I opened a thread in M.U.G.E.N Development Help but sadly didn't have too much feedback. Maybe here somebody could give some details in what is the mistake:
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/help-basic-configuration-stage-zoom-195563.0.html

Thanks!
Fortes Fortuna Juvat
#3  April 09, 2022, 05:50:17 am
    • Peru

Hello harry7mason.

This is just a quick recomendation, It could work:

Try changing the values of delta, use 0,0.

delta = 0,0
#4  April 10, 2022, 08:53:39 pm
  • Basic User
    • Chile
Hello harry7mason.

This is just a quick recomendation, It could work:

Try changing the values of delta, use 0,0.

delta = 0,0

Thanks Charles 2011.
I tried with the delta 1,1, but this stage don't have a separate sprite for the floor and the background, so does not work (this is the same problem with the other stages I mention before). Maybe an option could be cut the sprite and create a new element.
In the case of Sanctuary it worked relatively well, but not in the case of Celestial Caverna.
The other thing I tried is even more bizarre. I noted the Advanced Parameters sin.x and sin.y only had two numbers of the 3 parameters (Fighter Factory mentioned like a syntax error), so I added a 0 in the last parameter...

Code:
[BG FireFly 1]
type  = anim
actionno = 1
start = -300,100
delta = 1, 1
tile = 1,0
tilespacing = 640,0
layerno = 0
sin.x = 200,700,0
sin.y = 12,400, EMPTY <--> ADD A THIRD NUMBER 0

And suddenly started to work correctly. So I think this could be a the problem after all.
I'm going to check if this is the same problem I found in the other stages where I mentioned before to close the thread in M.U.G.E.N Development Help.

Thans for your time!
Fortes Fortuna Juvat
Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 09:13:14 pm by harry7mason
#5  April 11, 2022, 05:41:14 pm
  • I must continue my training...
For some reason he's using hires = 1, which has been obsolete since winmugen plus. You could get rid of that parameter and use localcoord = 640,480 instead but then you'd have to adjust all the deltas. Don't bother with the sin.y. Just change all the sprite delta's to 2,2 using the find and replace feature in notepad. Then lower the left and right bounds. Quickest fix.

This was done on the zoom version.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
New #6  April 11, 2022, 05:57:24 pm
  • Basic User
    • Chile
For some reason he's using hires = 1, which has been obsolete since winmugen plus. You could get rid of that parameter and use localcoord = 640,480 instead but then you'd have to adjust all the deltas. Don't bother with the sin.y. Just change all the sprite delta's to 2,2 using the find and replace feature in notepad. Then lower the left and right bounds. Quickest fix.

This was done on the zoom version.

Thanks Vegaz! I will try to do it and share my results.  :o

... SOME LATER HOURS LATER

Hello again.
I tried to change the deltas to 2,2 and replace the HIRES = 1 for localcoord = 640,480, but probably I'm making some other mistake.

Thanks for your time!
Fortes Fortuna Juvat
Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 01:53:18 am by harry7mason
#7  April 12, 2022, 04:55:31 pm
  • I must continue my training...
Lol! Nah. You misunderstood. You either change the localcoord to 640,480 or keep the hires =1 and change the delta's. If you do the first one you'll need to adjust the things like z-offset and bounds. If you do the second one you'll just need to adjust the left and right bound.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 05:01:56 pm by Vegaz_Parrelli
New #8  April 12, 2022, 07:23:34 pm
  • Basic User
    • Chile
Lol! Nah. You misunderstood. You either change the localcoord to 640,480 or keep the hires =1 and change the delta's. If you do the first one you'll need to adjust the things like z-offset and bounds. If you do the second one you'll just need to adjust the left and right bound.

Oh thanks, hehe. I will try to fix it!  :yikes:

LATER...
Yeahhhh, thank you very much to Charles_2011 and Vegaz Parelli for all your help and patience.
With the localcoord = 640,480 and the Delta = 1,1:
Everything works perfect.  :dealwithit:
Fortes Fortuna Juvat
Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 01:52:40 am by harry7mason