YesNoOk

Son Gohan (Teen) by 280gou; Goku and Future Gohan updated (06/21/2020) (Read 21278 times)

Started by 【MFG】gui0007, June 29, 2020, 10:12:45 pm
Share this topic:
Son Gohan (Teen) by 280gou; Goku and Future Gohan updated (06/21/2020)
#1  June 29, 2020, 10:12:45 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Re: Son Gohan (Teen) by 280gou; Goku and Future Gohan updated (06/21/2020)
#2  July 01, 2020, 10:43:22 pm
Little off-topic: Right after this release, 280gou blocked Twitter account. Also few people around said to me that 280gou is thinking on quit MUGEN after finish Gohan. Sadly i don't know more details about that.
People made very minor edits about his character, like the Blizzard Goku which is essentially just a voice pack and two or three sprites added.
Or like the Evil Goku character, a palette and sound swap with Goku having red hair and a black gi.
He's tired of seeing people claim his work as theirs for simple little edits.
#3  July 02, 2020, 01:03:05 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Yeah, i talked with 280gou about that on YouTube. He even thinks that i was one of the people that did edits of his Goku and even blamed me for all that happend. But i clarified all to him, specially about the people that did the edits on Goku and won't credited him.
#4  July 02, 2020, 12:46:03 pm
Did you just make him quit?
Some people don't like their creations to be rehosted elsewhere, they want to have their control so that if they have updates for their characters, they just update their file.
The best thing you could have done was just to link to his site.
Instead you argued about the archive site and about rehosting it so that new people wouldn't go there...
While your videos have ads in them...

Something doesn't add up...

But in any case what's done is done. I bet other people think he should grow a thicker skin or something, but in my opinion it's just different work ethic.
Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 06:30:45 pm by AlexSin

lui

#5  July 02, 2020, 05:37:50 pm
    • USA
#6  July 02, 2020, 09:23:45 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
While your videos have ads in them...

jesus christ gui cmon

The ads is with the videos not the content i shared FOR FREE like it has to be! I've talked about that so many f**** times. It's not the same that those bastards that SELL MUGEN content from other authors. And this isn't the problem that 280gou goes against me. 280gou thought that i did some kind of edit or something wrong with Gohan which i didn't. And those bastards even put Gohan on MUGEN Crapchive before i did the video.

So don't put the blame on me cause i didn't do anything against 280gou!

Some people don't like their creations to be rehosted elsewhere, they want to have their control so that if they have updates for their characters, they just update their file.
The best thing you could have done was just to link to his site.

With Goku and Future Gohan 280gou did but that's not what happend in Gohan's case. He put a password on the Gohan's original link (that i already put this link in the description and in this thread). Even with 280gou telling the password on Nicovideo, it doesn't work in any way. Some dude around just discover the password and started to spread Gohan around, even with people putting on Archive.
Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 09:46:48 pm by 【MFG】gui0007
#7  July 02, 2020, 09:43:09 pm
You re-hosted a character like those MA guys he hates. (where, when, doesn't matter, you still did)
He didn't want that.
But you did.
He got mad while talking to you for the re-hosting (not for the edit you didn't make, he didn't even talk about it, don't bring it up)
He removed everything after your talk on youtube with your "ungrateful" video.

Does it sound easier to read?

What did I say earlier?
Your best option was just to link to his site.
Did you want the password? Did you want some help to make the character work? You could have asked him.
Did you want permission to upload the character/s? You could have asked him. He would have told you no.
That would have been the end of it.

i didn't do anything against 280gou!
That's debatable.

But like I said, it's different ethics here. I'm not here to advocate what's wrong or what's right, I'm just stating the facts.
Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 09:48:25 pm by AlexSin
#8  July 02, 2020, 09:58:03 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
You re-hosted a character like those MA guys he hates. (where, when, doesn't matter, you still did)

I've put in another link AFTER that exactly to people avoid that garbage of site. My intention was to HELP 280gou.
But i see that in 280gou point of view and yours Alex, i did shit. :(

Your best option was just to link to his site.
Did you want the password? Did you want some help to make the character work? You could have asked him.

Me and A LOT of people asked the goddamn password on Twitter since the one that 280gou gave on Nicovideo doesn't work.
Got no reply whatsoever and 280gou then started to hidden the account and block everyone.

Also about my rant video, i got pissed for all that drama bullshit. It looks like that 280gou did all that on purpose. If it was to protect stuff, 280gou did in such questionable way. Why did he/she just shared Gohan when he got completed? 280gou had to know well that someone will discover a way to get Gohan and put on Crapchive.
I put on another host for the people don't go on that site, to help 280gou. It wasn't my intention to do anything wrong.
#9  July 03, 2020, 09:49:15 pm
The point here is simple, a great mugen creator may leave, and that would be really sad for the mugen comunity. I would like to talk with him, as a great fan who don't upload or did anithing
#10  July 04, 2020, 08:10:12 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
I'm not sure where to DL Goku actually.
Any help?

These characters looks great, particularly because they use japanese voices...
#11  July 05, 2020, 06:25:15 am
I'm sorry for you man, innocent people can't download the chars because of pointless problems. I will try to upload at least Goku, but god this is anoying, someone can help me to contact him? i seriously don't want a great creator to quit.
Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 06:28:27 am by raooo