YesNoOk

Bar With No Name Stage 1.1 & 1.0  (Read 14549 times)

Started by MatreroG, June 18, 2021, 04:02:03 pm
Share this topic:
Bar With No Name Stage 1.1 & 1.0
#1  June 18, 2021, 04:02:03 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
The Bar With No Name is a safe haven where villains can hang out and relax. And it's a place that exists within the MARVEL Comics universe, but it has also been represented in series and video games, too.
Thanks to Kimczi for his work on the background character sprites.
The stage comes with super jump, animation, looped BGM, 1.1 (zoom & no zoom) and 1.0 option files.

STAGE DOWNLOAD
https://www.mediafire.com/file/4c2b0u545k8q9g0/BarWithNoName_Stage1.1%25261.0.rar/file
Re: Bar With No Name Stage 1.1 & 1.0
#2  June 18, 2021, 04:44:20 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
I caught this stage release at MMV. I think this is probably your best stage yet. Love the way the characters fall with the floor debris nullifying the eyesore of such floor breaking stages and the lower level is packed with action as well. All in all this is great.
#3  June 19, 2021, 02:51:00 am
  • I must continue my training...
Dopest stage yet. I converted the AOF stage this was made from a couple months ago coincidently. Is the ground break a Ikemon feature?

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#4  June 19, 2021, 03:40:15 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
i really like how this stage starts at the roof, then later on when it breaks apart, they go down into it

I wish there was like two versions though, one just on the roof and one just in the building but i digress

#5  June 28, 2021, 02:04:41 am
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
I caught this stage release at MMV. I think this is probably your best stage yet. Love the way the characters fall with the floor debris nullifying the eyesore of such floor breaking stages and the lower level is packed with action as well. All in all this is great.
Thanks. Glad you enjoy it.

Dopest stage yet. I converted the AOF stage this was made from a couple months ago coincidently. Is the ground break a Ikemon feature?
Thanks pal.
I used the Luciano_Bullock sprites, maybe you did it too?
It is a bgctrl code from MUGEN, I do not usually test my stages in IKEMEN, although I should because many are switching to that system.

i really like how this stage starts at the roof, then later on when it breaks apart, they go down into it

I wish there was like two versions though, one just on the roof and one just in the building but i digress
Thanxs and LOL
#6  June 28, 2021, 05:23:02 pm
Thanks pal.
I used the Luciano_Bullock sprites, maybe you did it too?
It is a bgctrl code from MUGEN, I do not usually test my stages in IKEMEN, although I should because many are switching to that system.

Really? bgctrl...activated by the slam? Actually, I did use Luciano's sprites. They dropped them only a few months ago. At least I think they did. Because I check Spriter's Resource often and I had been looking for them for years. I'm gonna do a bit of research on your stage. I'll be in touch...

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
[/quote said:
#7  June 29, 2021, 01:55:14 am
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
Oh buddy I got you wrong, the floor breaking effect is not triggered by the characters slam action, that's just a timely timing in the video.
#8  June 29, 2021, 04:33:49 pm
Oh buddy I got you wrong, the floor breaking effect is not triggered by the characters slam action, that's just a timely timing in the video.

lol! That's makes more sense.

[/quote said:
#9  May 30, 2022, 08:30:41 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
#10  August 20, 2022, 10:27:02 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
I had forgotten to update the IKEMEN version of this stage, it had a glitch at the end of each round that is now fixed thanks to my comrade LasombraDemon.
The graphic aspect and the usual technical characteristics of the bg remain the same.

Thanks to those who provided the feedback.
Look vid description for the download link. Enjoy.
Last Edit: August 20, 2022, 10:38:35 pm by MatreroG
#11  August 21, 2022, 01:06:12 am
  • KFC
  • it's finger licking good
    • USA
I had forgotten to update the IKEMEN version of this stage, it had a glitch at the end of each round that is now fixed thanks to my comrade LasombraDemon.
The graphic aspect and the usual technical characteristics of the bg remain the same.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu1G5d5bnas[/youtube]

Thanks to those who provided the feedback.
Look vid description for the download link. Enjoy.

Here’s the actual download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/blg9vjdboahijsa/BarWithNoName_StageIKEMEN-UPDATED.rar/file
#12  August 21, 2022, 07:42:33 am
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org
That stage title reminds of The Town With No Name, the actual worst game for Amiga and MS-DOS. But yeah, good work.