YesNoOk

ClayFighter comes to MUGEN!! (T-Hoppy, Klaymen and HoboCop for 2024!!) (Read 3044046 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, April 16, 2010, 04:25:09 pm
Share this topic:
Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Back with Lockjaw Pooch and High Five!!)
#361  August 10, 2022, 02:19:38 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Helga and Kangoo have been finished!!
Planning which will be my next move, I think I'm gonna finish Lockjaw Pooch and work again on High Five to make his Arrange ver., so those will be my CF projects soon. As always I do, I'll take a rest for a week or something until I go back with MUGEN again XD

Well, one step closer to my other big project, stay tuned for news there too ;)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Back with Lockjaw Pooch and High Five!!)
#362  September 30, 2022, 04:58:25 pm
    • Chile

Finally I came back to work on Lockjaw Pooch, I made his 3 first moves: Doggie Copter, Collar Throw and Overhead Attack (no photo since the move is easier to do) as well his first palettes, I only kept the p2 from Xandegraf (which is the one from SC) and the rest are original (like the first pic), I played a lot with hue, contrats and bright last night ;D

It left a couple of moves to do, then moved in to the supers and later the claytalities... to in the end make his combo system (inexistent in SC) which will be the fun part since I'll make it from scratch. And I leave you a little poll: I love Dogie Copter, but I would like to make it an aerial move too... so what do you think?? ::)

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#363  October 13, 2022, 04:56:34 am
    • Chile
New Lockjaw video!!
I got all his specials ready, now making the supers and claytalities, you'll see about that very soon ;)

#364  October 18, 2022, 10:33:57 pm
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
#365  November 04, 2022, 04:19:15 am
    • Chile

Lockjaw Pooch is virtually finished!!
I mean, he's basically done and accurate to Sculptor's Cut (with the exception of one claytality I'm still working on), but I want the dawg has the 63 1/3 treatment, and that means the combo system, which I'm making it now. As it now, he has the Combo Breaker and the Combo Opener, now making the Linkers, Finishers and of course the mighty Insane Combos, which will be 100% original (Sculptor's Cut stripped off the whole combo system)

If I get him in date, probably this weekend will be the release, if not then the next week XD wish me luck!!

Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Lockjaw Pooch released!!)
#366  November 09, 2022, 12:03:46 am
    • Chile
And the dawg was finally released!!
OK, now starting to work on update Sumo Santa, Bad mr. Frosty and High Five (make the Arrange ver.) for the beta release of my fullgame, this month will be very moved for me =D

Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Frosty updated, next is High Five)
#367  November 30, 2022, 06:10:15 am
    • Chile
Yeah, the forum came back just in time for this:
Bad Mr. Frosty has been updated
Now working on the Arrange ver. of High Five, which will be the one who will be in Infinite Clayfare. Starting a bit tonight, I made the variations for all the movies, as well the Overhead Attack and the Combo Breaker. Later I'll make the new crouching kicks and the Combo System, you'll see that soon ;)

#368  December 05, 2022, 03:42:15 pm
    • Chile
Sorry, I couldn't post this before since I wasn't here on weekend, but here is a new advance:
First preview of High Five (Arrange ver.)
One of the first changes are done: now every move apart of Knuckle Sandwich has variations between buttons, been the strong one the original versions of those moves. Also, not shown here: added strong Knuckle Sandwich as Combo Breaker, added an animation for being squished by Claytalities and added his Overhead Attack. Now starting with his new supers, and the next will be the Combo System and the Claytalities. Oh, and now the hand has new portraits ;D
This will be my last release for this 2022 and maybe the last character to be updated for the Infinite Clayfare Beta 1 release (not sure if I could made in time with Sumo Santa but I'll make my best), I hope to get him ready during this week, or max the next one ;)

Last Edit: December 07, 2022, 02:47:17 pm by Bad Mr. Basara
#369  December 07, 2022, 03:34:13 am
    • Chile

The grab all we wanted for High Five is done now (with another one). Now, the 2 throws planned for him are ready as well his Launcher move, now starting with the new supers, it will be 2 of them apart of the super version of Knuckle Sandwich :bison:

#370  December 07, 2022, 10:08:17 pm
    • USA

The grab all we wanted for High Five is done now (with another one). Now, the 2 throws planned for him are ready as well his Launcher move, now starting with the new supers, it will be 2 of them apart of the super version of Knuckle Sandwich :bison:

Very nice progress
#371  December 08, 2022, 08:10:24 pm
    • Chile
New preview for High Five
I must say he's almost ready, so expect a release during this weekend, this will be the last CF release I made before the Infinite Clayfare Beta 1 release I'd made during this month, now working full on the screenpack and stuff ;)

#372  December 08, 2022, 08:39:40 pm
  • Why,
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#373  December 08, 2022, 08:42:56 pm
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org
Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (High Five (Arrange ver.) has been released)
#374  December 11, 2022, 02:47:54 am
    • Chile

Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Seeing how to start 2023)
#375  December 29, 2022, 03:11:45 pm
    • Chile
OK, I got bored these days, so I made a poll. Time to choose which will be my next CF project for 2023 ;)

#376  January 04, 2023, 02:36:16 pm
    • Chile
Oh wow, Boogerman is winning until now XD I supposed you would vote for him... but wait, seond and close is to edit Some Guy's Kung Pow!! That's awesome news :D

So yeah, I can start with both (I mean, with Kung Pow, Boogerman has started already XD) as my first project to finish, yeah ;)
Keep voting anyway, maybe you can change your mind and pick up something else (and if there isn't in the poll, you can add it here)

#377  January 10, 2023, 02:55:43 pm
    • Chile

And here're two newcomers approaching each other :8):
Yes, I finally started with Sarge... by now it's just a palette for Lord Sinistro's Hoppy, but I'm gonna use his SFF and AIR to create him as he deserves, the rest will be made by me. And of course going back to work on Boogerman and making more sprites for the SFF
(BTW, the alpha wasn't deleted from the original release and it was "leaked" on MA as an early beta XD maybe that get me more promotion when I finish him, who knows)

And about Kung Pow, I just tested it and it's perfect as he is, only needs to add the combo system, palettes, claytalities and compatibility with claytalities, nothing more. Being an edit, probably comes first than the other 2, you'll know about it ;)

#378  January 10, 2023, 06:49:30 pm
    • USA

And here're two newcomers approaching each other :8):
Yes, I finally started with Sarge... by now it's just a palette for Lord Sinistro's Hoppy, but I'm gonna use his SFF and AIR to create him as he deserves, the rest will be made by me. And of course going back to work on Boogerman and making more sprites for the SFF
(BTW, the alpha wasn't deleted from the original release and it was "leaked" on MA as an early beta XD maybe that get me more promotion when I finish him, who knows)

And about Kung Pow, I just tested it and it's perfect as he is, only needs to add the combo system, palettes, claytalities and compatibility with claytalities, nothing more. Being an edit, probably comes first than the other 2, you'll know about it ;)

Sweet, i get to have the actual booger man since theirs the other one that uses the sega genesis sprites and it was horrible also Is MSG inlcluded with kung pow?
#379  January 10, 2023, 11:58:00 pm
    • Chile
MSG?? Sorry, I don't get it, but if you ask about some of his specials and supers, they're already included in the char, I just will add the combo system and claytalities only

#380  January 11, 2023, 03:42:15 am
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
    • remixsparta.wix.com/mugensdawn