YesNoOk

Ikemen GO (Read 1249554 times)

Started by K4thos, May 26, 2018, 03:04:27 am
Share this topic:
Re: Ikemen GO
#1821  June 05, 2021, 10:44:34 am
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
I wanna remove the part stage: of the name of the stage.  Where should i go and what should i do? Thank you very much!

You'll want to change these two lines in your system.def (or add them, if they're not present; they go in the [Select Info] definitions below params like stage.active.font):

Code:
stage.text = "Stage %i: %s"
stage.random.text = "Stage: Random"

%i and %s represent a stage's number and name respectively.  I'm assuming you're just wanting the stage name by itself, so it would be changed to:

Code:
stage.text = "%s"
stage.random.text = "Random Stage"

Thank you very much for your help. I can solve the Random problem:

But now, in the name of the stage only appears the number of the stage, but not the name. I see in the .def of the stage and the name it's in the displayname part. This is the code that you give instead my system.def What I need to change for see the name of the stage? Thank you very much.

;Stage select
stage.pos = 639,397
stage.active.font = 6,0,0
stage.active2.font = 6,0,0  ;Second font color for blinking
stage.done.font = 6,0,0
stage.text = "%s"
stage.random.text = "Random"

;Stage portraits
;stage.portrait.anim =                      ;Ikemen feature
stage.portrait.spr = 9000,1                ;Ikemen feature
stage.portrait.offset = -288,-221         ;Ikemen feature
stage.portrait.scale = 1.0, 1.0          ;Ikemen feature
;stage.portrait.bg.anim = 910               ;Ikemen feature
;stage.portrait.bg.spr =                    ;Ikemen feature
;stage.portrait.bg.offset = -75, -71      ;Ikemen feature
;stage.portrait.bg.scale = 1.0, 1.0         ;Ikemen feature
;stage.portrait.random.anim =               ;Ikemen feature
stage.portrait.random.spr = 111,0          ;Ikemen feature
stage.portrait.random.offset = -159,-80  ;Ikemen feature
stage.portrait.random.scale = 1.0, 1.0     ;Ikemen feature
;stage.portrait.window = 521, 565, 761, 665 ;Ikemen feature
#1822  June 05, 2021, 11:21:05 am
  • Professional Amateur
    • USA
    • superfromnd.gitlab.io/

stage.text = "%s"
stage.random.text = "Random"

Huh, that's really strange; the %s wildcard displays the stage name only on my end:
Code:
;Stage select
stage.pos = 7,237
stage.active.font = 3,3,1
stage.active2.font = 3,3,1
stage.done.font = 3,10,1

stage.text = "%s"
stage.random.text = "Stage: Random"

Maybe try using %i instead, and see if that affects anything?  Or perhaps it's the version of IKEMEN GO you're using (and maybe the wildcards were swapped around at some point)?

Creator of the Ikemen GO Command List Generator and its successor, Iguana.
I also make 3D stage ports for Ikemen GO. You can find my stages here. :heart:
#1823  June 05, 2021, 11:41:04 am
Oh! I see, this is the final result that I want. I'm using the 0.96 version, maybe it's an engine problem. I'm waiting to try in the next version. Thank you very much for your help.
#1824  June 06, 2021, 03:00:31 am
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
There's a pretty nasty bug in IKEMEN v0.96.  If any character uses a Projectile state control that has a negative (upward) starting Y velocity, the projectile never appears.  Y velocities of 0 and positive (downward) velocities work just fine.  I've tested this pretty consistently across multiple characters of mine.

Could someone confirm if this is just me or if this is a legit bug?

OK, I'll check for it.

But wait!! We haven't made the Suave Dude character yet!!
#1825  June 06, 2021, 09:48:32 am
One simple thing because I can add the 2 layers in the same image but in the stage portraits there are 2 lines for add images, in first position it's stage.portrait.bg.spr and in second position the stage.portrait.spr with the images of the stages. My problem is that I need to put first the stage image and in second position the portraitbg. It's possible to do? If I do with the ikemen order the image it's wrong. Thank you very much.
#1826  June 11, 2021, 10:51:20 pm
  • = +...Orpheus vs. the Sirens...+ =
    • USA
Do you think you guys can change the AppVeyor link to the Github link under 'Installing'?

So that people can be pointed to the latest build if they come across this page
"Make Fighting Games Great Again"
#1827  June 25, 2021, 08:56:57 am
  • THE LEGENDARY WALKER......
  • Después de un largo tiempo........ eh vuelto !!!!!

Well I was off for some time but this new version has more files, does anyone know what the other files are for, the file they tell me to use is "Ikemen_GO_v0.97.0.zip" and the others?
#1828  June 25, 2021, 05:03:55 pm
  • Professional Amateur
    • USA
    • superfromnd.gitlab.io/
The CoreOnly ZIP just contains the IKEMEN GO executables/scripts all on it's own, the non-CoreOnly ZIP has the default motif/content as well.  The latter two are just source code archives, and you shouldn't really need those unless you plan on compiling IKEMEN GO yourself.

Both ZIPs contain both a 32-bit and 64-bit version of IKEMEN GO anyways, so if you're upgrading an existing IKEMEN installation you'll want the CoreOnly ZIP.  Otherwise, get the non-CoreOnly ZIP.

Creator of the Ikemen GO Command List Generator and its successor, Iguana.
I also make 3D stage ports for Ikemen GO. You can find my stages here. :heart:
#1829  June 25, 2021, 11:09:35 pm
Ikemen has really evolved too much,

I think the only thing is missing for this engine is some files to explain how to config folders like chars,stages,sounds and screenpack as mugen.

Maybe some people think the engine a little bit hard to config because of being a new tool.
#1830  June 26, 2021, 12:38:02 am
  • Raging Fist
That could be true in a way. tbh I was hoping we could see the whole "Stagefit and systemfit" thing work out for ikemen as it did for mugen1.0 and 1.1, also a means of easy importing lifebars into ikemen go too.
#1831  June 27, 2021, 09:23:42 pm
  • Why,
I not found that at Issues... 0.97? Or what that version was?

Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#1832  June 29, 2021, 07:49:09 am
  • THE LEGENDARY WALKER......
  • Después de un largo tiempo........ eh vuelto !!!!!
Thanks for clarifying the doubt SuperFromND

EgyLynx The link of version 0.97 is in the first post.
#1833  July 06, 2021, 10:39:22 pm
    • Brazil
I would like to thank the Ikemen developers for another quality leap in version 0.97. Firstly, by unifying all the files in a single folder, giving the possibility to emulate linux and MacOS, without the need to download them in separate places. This will facilitate the spread of the engine among players who will not need to worry about downloading a game through Ikemen and worry about which system the game runs. With everything unified, things improve significantly.

I also congratulate the greater support in mp3 as in previous versions, many mono sounds at lower scales such as 22050Hz were not heard. Now, game developers can make sounds more compact, making the final product lighter.

Thanks and I know it must have cost hours analyzing, reviewing and adding code.
#1834  July 10, 2021, 04:22:53 pm
    • Japan
Nice to meet you.
I have a new suggestion.

I want the ability to change the lifebar range.x during a match.
I'm creating a Kirby Fighters 2 style lifebar, but I can't create multiple lifebar structures.

If I can change the range.x of the lifebar, I think I can create a multiple structure of the lifebar.
#1835  July 11, 2021, 03:44:21 pm
    • Italy
Hi, guys, i'm trying to play on a Chromebook. So far i managed to build it, but it gives me errors in which in not proficient enough to fix(i did try to change the version in ""FontShaderVer":" but nothing), here is also the GitHub Issue with the code.

Regards:
https://github.com/Windblade-GR01/Ikemen-GO/issues/299
#1836  July 15, 2021, 09:26:53 pm
  • Kinda New to Creating
    • USA
Anyway to disable the default menu? I want to use the "m" button to create my own pause menu.
LW
#1837  July 19, 2021, 12:33:25 am
  • Original characters are my forte.
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/bane84/
I've run into another compatibility issue between MUGEN and Ikemen GO.  Since MUGEN doesn't have native support for stage finishers, I created a workaround using internal character code working in tandem with the stage (in this case: The Pit II by TayBear).  The relevant code in the stage.cfg file is as follows:
Code:
[Info]
name     = "The Pit 2"
author = "Taybear"
mugenversion = 1.0

[Camera]
startx = 0
starty = 0
boundleft = -585
boundright = 585
boundhigh = -150
boundlow =  480
verticalfollow = 1
tension = 80
floortension = 90

[PlayerInfo]
p1startx = -80
p1starty = 0
p1startz = 0
p1facing = 1

p2startx = 80
p2starty = 0
p2startz = 0
p2facing = -1

leftbound  = -1000
rightbound =  1000
topbound  =  0
botbound   =  720

[Scaling]
topz     = 0       
botz     = 50     
topscale = 1       
botscale = 1   

[Bound]
screenleft = 35
screenright = 35

[StageInfo]
zoffset        = 212
autoturn       = 1
resetBG        = 1

Note the boundlow of 480.  What's supposed to occur in the stage finisher is a character is uppercut, then they fly up and down past the bottom of the screen where the camera should proceed to scroll downwards a short distance before stopping.  Internal character code handles the rest of the finisher.

The issue I'm running into is the difference in how the stage appears:
Mugen 1.1
IKEMEN GO

When I perform the finisher despite the camera positioning in IKEMEN, it acts the same as it does in MUGEN.  I'm obviously going to have to change some configuration to fix the camera's Y positioning, but I'm not sure what it is.
#1838  July 19, 2021, 01:02:32 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
For now, it's maybe worth pointing that Taybear and I released a version of The Pit 2 that uses AttachedChar and integrates the fatality without any code char-wise.
Current release: SF vs MK, fully interactive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bM9DpmVXOA
#1839  July 19, 2021, 02:09:33 pm
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
decided to bite the bullet and downloaded IKEMEN 0.97 . Just a question could I still use my screenpack for mugen? (using the Ready to Fight screenpack by Omega Psycho)
#1840  July 19, 2021, 02:12:59 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
It should work fine.

Remember that instead of a MUGEN.CFG you will have a CONFIG.JSON where you should refer to the motif you want to use.
Current release: SF vs MK, fully interactive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bM9DpmVXOA