YesNoOk

MEPHISTO by RobsonMSH RELEASE!!! (Read 35941 times)

Started by RobsonMSH, July 06, 2020, 08:51:05 pm
Share this topic:
Re: MEPHISTO by RobsonMSH RELEASE!!!
#41  August 13, 2020, 06:15:29 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
My two cents:
It doesn't matter if the character is a spriteswap, if this has been well done and it works as a proper character in MUGEN. I don't mind Mephisto plays like Blackheart, in fact suits him well, but I got 2 complains about him, just by seeing the videos:
  • Mephisto is considerably bigger than his comic book counterpart, he should have the normal size of most of characters, Blackheart instead is bigger, even than his father
  • Some sprites or animations feels stiff, not sure if there aren't enough transition sprites or the times inAIR are wrong, but for moments seems very slow and in others very fast (link the jump falling anim)
Also, I LOL'd at that n00b that swears in Portuguese thinking no one can understand him, since the forum is full has a lot of Brazilians and Portuguese users, some of them even being mods and admins XD I would give his ban lenght even more days or week if you ask me :P

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Re: MEPHISTO by RobsonMSH RELEASE!!!
#42  September 01, 2020, 06:12:16 pm
    • Brazil
I accept the character criticisms and I usually use them to improve my work, but reclassifying this character as it was done here is unfair and I will insist on that ... It makes me think that these people really deserve jobs like "Legacy of Heroes" ... More the same every day ... and curious, there is no section for that ... I mean, just to "organize" ...