YesNoOk

Aumio Khan's Palette Thread: Still Failed To Return (Read 104183 times)

Started by AuMiO VXC, June 27, 2015, 12:23:40 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Aumio Khan's Palette Thread: Rest In Peace!
#101  August 18, 2015, 07:45:10 pm
  • The answer lies. In the heart of battle.
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
They look dope! All of'em!
Can you re-up Krizalid's one? I need it for my edits! Thanks!
#102  August 18, 2015, 07:49:43 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#103  August 18, 2015, 11:15:51 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Good initiative Aumio, really good pals. I'll catch some of them for sure. :)
#104  August 19, 2015, 05:11:18 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Re: Aumio Khan's Palette Thread: Rest In Peace! (>:-P)
#105  August 21, 2015, 06:56:57 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
I love this ones

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
#106  August 21, 2015, 07:16:37 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#107  August 27, 2015, 06:59:31 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Not any new thing or, comeback. But Re-made up the Krizalid (Form-2) pals (usable for God-ryu, Naikoro's ones) with more CVTW-ish look.

and a few new pals including the Original Default:

DL:http://www.4shared.com/rar/UGV-A8kWce/Krizaild_Form-2_CVTW_Aumio_Pal.html

With your mugen soft, apply default(or, which you like) pals on the characters' SFF and save CVS Pal applied SFFs as PCX images to get completely new converted sprites. Then spriters, you can save your time by acomplishing those PCXs to make them for CVS conversion.

Re: Aumio Khan's Palette Thread: Rest In Peace! >:-P
#108  August 29, 2015, 10:21:41 am
    • USA
It may not be a "100%" accurate cvs-esc look, but imo its a hell of a lot better seeing this in comparison to the original next to other cvs characters. I see some improvements & I know you are basically doing what you can with what you've got so I do appreciate it. When doing these types of things I suggest always having a character to reference. Some characters skin or certain parts in general are way too vibrant & unrealistic looking(not that it should be, but not super pastey either. Sie for example). As I said though I def do see some improvements with this Kriz,hopefully will inspire you to improve & make more of these gradually being better quality over time. Goodluck 
#109  August 29, 2015, 11:10:36 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
It may not be a "100%" accurate cvs-esc look, but imo its a hell of a lot better seeing this in comparison to the original next to other cvs characters. I see some improvements & I know you are basically doing what you can with what you've got so I do appreciate it. When doing these types of things I suggest always having a character to reference. Some characters skin or certain parts in general are way too vibrant & unrealistic looking(not that it should be, but not super pastey either. Sie for example). As I said though I def do see some improvements with this Kriz,hopefully will inspire you to improve & make more of these gradually being better quality over time. Goodluck 
said it before everything here is not 100% accurate in mugen though.
but thanks for the feedback. I will fix vibrant colors and others for sure. And every next release will have at least 12 pal and will do more for previous chars like Honako, Kasumi etc. Also inspiring you to do more SNK stars in cvs with WIPs and Edits. Better is via WIP though. I will do pals for your SNK chars (especially Kmagai, Asura, amasuka etc) for sure and more like Cybrog by Victorys, Kung Fu Girl by DW and samurai showdown and other SNKs after my stable return. Thanks.

#110  September 18, 2015, 08:15:18 pm
    • USA
Let me know when you are ready to get back at it. These actually go well with CRT. Just need to keep as much definition as possible.

A good magic trick indeed *cough* since no one will be making sets for these characters anytime soon.

#111  September 23, 2015, 08:57:18 am
  • Imagination is the 5th dimension
    • USA
    • sigil777music@gmail.com
These are awesome!

**Edit** Nevermind, made my own, ha. I will release them at some point in the near future.

Thanks again, you inspired me to get more into palette making!
Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 06:39:27 am by rhiggatwat
#112  September 24, 2015, 07:31:54 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
I will  update ibuki pals including more definition and do those suggested chars too. But i can be back at least 1.5 or,2 year( saying it according to present situation). No way to be back soon. Thanks guys.

#113  January 18, 2017, 12:07:05 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
well I am back! will continue cvsing snk palettes and new others like z2 project, and more.  also will make make cvs patch for sf3 in marancv's way. about cvs pals, I will be alert about not to lose enouph details of snk sprites but just will decrease the colors and lighting up. there is a difference between decreasing colors and decreasing detail. I just have to balance the method during making cvs pals for snk chars.

#114  January 18, 2017, 02:25:08 pm
  • Amateur Writer
  • Basically, I do palettes.
    • USA
well I am back! will continue cvsing snk palettes and new others like z2 project, and more.  also will make make cvs patch for sf3 in marancv's way. about cvs pals, I will be alert about not to lose enouph details of snk sprites but just will decrease the colors and lighting up. there is a difference between decreasing colors and decreasing detail. I just have to balance the method during making cvs pals for snk chars.

Ah man well there goes my palette monopoly. Just kidding. Can't wait to see more of your stuff!
#115  January 18, 2017, 03:53:59 pm
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
Welcome back MAH BOI. There's a lot that's been done for you thanks to the wonderful Spaz, but there is still a lot of SNK characters to do. Can't wait to see what's in store. Because lets face it. You are one of my two favorite palettes artist (the other being Spaz).
#116  January 19, 2017, 08:43:01 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Welcome back, one of my two favorite palettes artist (the other being Spaz).
Re: Aumio Khan's Palette Thread: Still Failed To Return
#117  January 21, 2017, 10:41:37 pm
    • USA
Hey, I have a new way of doing this through CS. Or even if you don't CS it's still possible without losing any details and less effort. You were right on the money when you had originally started this. An alternative for lacking actual sprites. This method can also be used to create said sprites as well.
#118  January 22, 2017, 04:39:28 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
yap. I alawys find the cs patch before making cvs pals. but when I cant manage to find it, I make pal without cs. also the benefit is, with a cs patch I can do the right work which I really wanted to do. as a example, shiosh. nameless etc I made good pals. but without cs I cant make good pals for magaki. sometime it differs........ such as orochi. I made good pals for orochi without cs. I am learning how to make cs right now bro. I want make cvs sprites for snk and sf3 after that in sthe same way what marabcv and falcon rapper doing.

#119  January 22, 2017, 04:55:34 am
  • É nóis! :D
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenFDR/
Your work is very good, congratulations ...
#120  January 22, 2017, 09:26:58 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
hey dude can you put your palletes into mediafire or onedrive or Mega if you have free time to do?
4shared is forbidden in my country