YesNoOk

CVS Master Gouken (Read 18658 times)

Started by benhazard, February 05, 2022, 06:31:45 pm
Share this topic:
CVS Master Gouken
#1  February 05, 2022, 06:31:45 pm
  • Some stuff, Skyrim, Doom, RE3, amateur pixelartist
The good old man is complete! (Kinda)

This project took longer than I had in mind, personally I do still feel that there is more to do. (Some sprites are overscaled, others aged poorly and half of his pants are unbearable as I progressed it.) but had to accept it or it would go endlessly.

CVS Gouken has beyond 500 key frames in the main file and over 600 with animations.

My main intent with this project was to bring him as close as possible with his pupils and young brother, part of it somewhat works, others doesn't look as good as I wanted.

There are some missing details here and there that will be eventually added, (Dizzy, interactions and other state effects) and some minor issues that were partially corrected due to my lack of attention.

The following file contain the main spritesheet, uncorrected parts in case is needed (Overscaled sprites) and animations for reference.

There may be some errors in the pallet, but should be minimal.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/94i76ughgs4t45p/CVS_Gouken_assets.7z/file

Special thanks to.:

-C.V.S the Abstract, this wouldn't start without seeing and being inspired by his art.
-Neocide, I wouldn't be on Mugen without his work in the first place, even as a latecomer as I was.

So have fun =D.

vyn

Re: CVS Master Gouken
#2  February 05, 2022, 07:39:06 pm
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com
Awesome!
#3  February 05, 2022, 07:57:52 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Oh great!!! You did it!
I will look at the sprites one by one!
Now, I'm sure some great SFF patches can be done.
And perhaps some new character conversion of him!
Thanks for sharing!
#4  February 05, 2022, 08:23:30 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
you have to remove non indexed images from sff and save it as 1.0
#5  February 05, 2022, 10:32:04 pm
  • From the Republic of the Little Bananas
    • Brazil
Incredible, you're awesome dude. Congrats!
#6  February 06, 2022, 09:51:06 am
  • Symbiotes
    • Ukraine
    • malevka2011@yandex.ru
    • Skype - malevka2
    • deviantart.com/malevka1/gallery
Thanks for sharing!

#7  February 06, 2022, 11:16:16 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#8  February 06, 2022, 02:29:52 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
What a magneficent work!!! Congratulations Benhazard!!!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#9  February 10, 2022, 05:08:08 am
Job well done, my man!
You deserve a cotm win when Infinite eventually updates his Gouken
#10  February 10, 2022, 03:50:47 pm
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
The improvement on those sprites is incredible, congratulations on such amazing work :D
Chilling
#11  February 11, 2022, 11:13:49 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
am gonna make new sff soon. if u anyone wanted to make it then please respond to it. u r gonna save my time then.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.