YesNoOk

The AuMiO VXC Stage thread (Read 32201 times)

Started by AuMiO VXC, February 03, 2022, 01:18:43 pm
Share this topic:
The AuMiO VXC Stage thread
#1  February 03, 2022, 01:18:43 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Last Edit: February 20, 2022, 04:59:51 am by AuMiO VXC
A Town In Blue 1.1
#2  February 14, 2022, 08:23:14 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
XX_CRAG_XX [1.1+ZOOM Edit]
#3  February 19, 2022, 01:47:33 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Re: XX_CRAG_XX [1.1+ZOOM Edit]
#4  February 19, 2022, 02:24:16 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Man, this looks awesome!
I swear there was something cool here!!
Re: XX_CRAG_XX [1.1+ZOOM Edit]
#5  February 19, 2022, 04:46:57 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Re: Hell Dark 1.1
#6  February 20, 2022, 02:29:40 am
  • Basic User
  • Harry 7 Mason From Silent Hill
    • Chile
This stage rocks and you made a great zoom convertion.  :rolleyesugoi:
I want to give you some feedback, I hope is ok:

1. The boundlow could be -7 to hide the black line under the fighters
2. The extreme sides image is cut and change, maybe you could reduce the boundleft and boundright for both sides.
3. The red sky is too low and when you superjump the image can't cover all the screen up. I don't know a solution for this, maybe addapt the delta?

I hope to see more of your great 1.1 zoom convertions! Thanks for your time.
Fortes Fortuna Juvat
#7  February 20, 2022, 03:07:30 am
  • Basic User
  • Harry 7 Mason From Silent Hill
    • Chile
Sorry for repeat myself. I try to modify some details and I think fix the problems:

[Camera] ;Change bound sides and low
boundleft = -260
boundright = 260
boundlow = -7

[BG Nubes]  ;Change the position and the delta
start = 0,-80
delta = 0.1375 , .01;1

Fortes Fortuna Juvat
#8  February 20, 2022, 04:59:15 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Re: Hell Dark 1.1 [Updated]
#9  February 20, 2022, 03:50:39 pm
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org
This update was surreal.
#10  March 03, 2022, 03:57:55 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Re: Violet Sky 1.1
#11  March 03, 2022, 04:37:53 pm
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org
Such aesthetic.
Re: Violet Sky 1.1
#12  March 03, 2022, 04:54:05 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Dee Jay Alpha 3 Stage Remake (1.1)
#13  March 09, 2022, 05:06:44 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Re: Dee Jay Alpha 3 Stage Remake (1.1)
#14  March 09, 2022, 06:17:14 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Looks absolutely gorgeous!

Nice edit!
I should definitely have a look at 0megaturb0's stages.
Any idea where I can find them? I remember DL them in the past, but not tested.
Re: Dee Jay Alpha 3 Stage Remake (1.1)
#15  March 09, 2022, 06:33:32 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Looks absolutely gorgeous!

Nice edit!
I should definitely have a look at 0megaturb0's stages.
Any idea where I can find them? I remember DL them in the past, but not tested.

Probably offline now. Or you can dig out ma.

#16  March 21, 2022, 04:25:34 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Re: KOF XV FINAL STAGE 1.1
#17  March 21, 2022, 04:29:36 pm
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org
It's good, but... Why there is a IGN watermark in this stage?
Re: KOF XV FINAL STAGE 1.1
#18  March 21, 2022, 04:33:00 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
It's good, but... Why there is a IGN watermark in this stage?

the original author ripped things with watermark. maybe he forgot to remove it or he couldn't find any other pic without watermark I guess. I could remove this tho. really didn't noticed.

#19  March 23, 2022, 05:50:20 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#20  March 24, 2022, 03:42:32 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com