YesNoOk

I want to add/import a transformation to this character (Read 3996 times)

Started by petofum, May 18, 2022, 02:32:46 am
Share this topic:
I want to add/import a transformation to this character
#1  May 18, 2022, 02:32:46 am
I need to add/import a transformation to this "goku blizzard" character and it looks like her .cns already exists, what's the next step?
In this character there are already some transformations ( kaioken, SSJ1, SSG, SSB and UI ). I want to add SSJ2, SSJ3 and Mastered UI and i know there is already dozens of characters like that i just want to import to mine as a transformation.

Re: I want to add/import a transformation to this character
#2  May 20, 2022, 06:41:48 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
How much do you know about how transformations work? There is a 90% chance you're going to have to rework the entire character you want to add and regardless of anything you need  to know where the conflicts are between states animations sprites and sounds.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
Re: I want to add/import a transformation to this character
New #3  June 22, 2022, 06:16:35 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
How much do you know about how transformations work? There is a 90% chance you're going to have to rework the entire character you want to add and regardless of anything you need  to know where the conflicts are between states animations sprites and sounds.

To add to what Cyanide stated, you would have to know how variables "(var)" works. you would have to reassign variables for each transformation to include the additional transformation(s) you're attempting to add. Plus much more... All of my chars, Saiyan chars,  have a transformation, and out of all of them Adult Gohan has 2 transformations. For me, it's hard to explain, but if you understand it, then it's not that difficult. I didn't understand how to do it until I learned/Studied some chars from way back in the vintage mugen days when there were hardly any transform chars. But I learned how to Color remap from learning coldskin's EB Vegeta with a little help from Mr. Ansatsuken (with the color palette for transformation so the palette(s) remain the same). Once you get the hang of it, then it's quite simple. Not only that. You have to change a lot in the common states as well. So good luck man. I had do it every time for Goku Bardock Trunks

This video here could possibly help you understand what you're trying to accomplish.

Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 06:37:10 am by DJMouF