YesNoOk

Minecraft Nether Stage (Read 4615 times)

Started by Dust Storm, September 02, 2012, 10:37:32 pm
Share this topic:
Minecraft Nether Stage
#1  September 02, 2012, 10:37:32 pm
  • Dust to dust...
    • USA
    • Skype - tylorthehedgehog
    • www.freewebs.com/wubbi/

Well, here's another Minecraft stage, based on the Nether. Took snapshots this time, so it looks better than my old Minecraft stage.

Animated: No
Superjump: No
Music: Yes

Download:
http://www.freewebs.com/wubbi/mugen.htm
Thanks for reading my signature.
Re: Minecraft Nether Stage
#2  September 02, 2012, 10:41:36 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
its an interesting idea but it would be cooler if you could give the lava animation from minecraft. maybe even with some fireballs jumping up and down now and then.
#3  September 02, 2012, 10:47:03 pm
  • Dust to dust...
    • USA
I tried to get the animation, it didn't go well, as in, I couldn't make it look right. But I didn't think of having fireballs jumping up and down. In a future update, I may add Ghasts flying in the background. Thanks for the feedback!
#4  September 26, 2012, 03:59:24 am
  • Gamer extraordinaire
    • USA
    • Skype - Shadow0X3
Yes, this is old. But idgaf. Why not use creative mode and F1 to get the mobs of the area to be there without taking notice of you? You could then set the render low and use that as background. Use creative to build a back wall and then spawn a ghast or two inside your little recording box, and they'll be forced to stay in the area. You could then use something like Fraps to record the entire section, seperate the game sound (turn music off first) from the clip. Take the clip and use a movie converter to turn it into a .gif, and then have the sound loop behind your looping animation so it seems as if you're in a continually moving environment.
Just an idea

If you see a Diverien, it's almost definitely me. So say hi :D
#5  September 26, 2012, 08:21:57 pm
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Mhhhhh.........

Look interesting.......
Download.
#6  September 27, 2012, 10:27:20 pm
  • Dust to dust...
    • USA
Yes, this is old. But idgaf. Why not use creative mode and F1 to get the mobs of the area to be there without taking notice of you? You could then set the render low and use that as background. Use creative to build a back wall and then spawn a ghast or two inside your little recording box, and they'll be forced to stay in the area. You could then use something like Fraps to record the entire section, seperate the game sound (turn music off first) from the clip. Take the clip and use a movie converter to turn it into a .gif, and then have the sound loop behind your looping animation so it seems as if you're in a continually moving environment.
Just an idea

That would be dandy if my computer didn't suck at running Minecraft, let alone record it. Even then, how am I supposed to turn the GIF into a stage?
#7  September 27, 2012, 10:43:59 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Any gif creation program will probably show you each frame of the gif, and let you export them as single sprites.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#8  October 06, 2012, 07:50:08 am
  • Sunglasses Security Guy is watching you necrobump.
    • x-ism.co.cc/index.html
Being a Minecraft player, I'd say try scaling down the size of the Netherrack and lava sprites so they're smaller in relation to the character (for reference, one block is one meter in width, so try scaling it using a Mugen character as a reference for size).
#9  October 06, 2012, 08:03:29 am
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
Pretty cool stage, the lava reminds me of Bowser's Castle Course in Super Mario Kart.