YesNoOk

Transformation based in SFF Remappal Issues (Read 1536 times)

Started by vlad_alucard, April 06, 2022, 01:47:29 am
Share this topic:
Transformation based in SFF Remappal Issues
#1  April 06, 2022, 01:47:29 am
    • Argentina
Well I tell you my problem, I am trying to create a transformation system in SSJ based on palettes in sff 2.0 so far everything is fine the system works but the problem is that sometimes the char does not stay with the color palette with which it is selected if not it returns to the default. This usually happens at the start of a round or after returning to base state less often and almost never but if possible when I ssj it.

I leave you the char in question so that you can try it and if you can give me the code to correct or what I need to add so as not to have that problem.

the transformation code is down,down,b+c. the error appears randomly, I would ask you to play a couple of rounds with it if the problem does not appear.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8qzc3xk2tvhvpyi/TGoku.rar/file
Help me i can't change profile picture!!!! D:
Last Edit: April 07, 2022, 01:32:02 am by vlad_alucard
Re: Transformation based in SFF Remappal Issues
#2  April 06, 2022, 01:55:04 am
    • Argentina
In the first image we see the beginning of the combat with the palette that I chose in the selection screen.

SSJ mode working correctly, when returning to the base state it should be seen again as in the first image.

the error I am talking about instead of having returned to the base state with the palette that I chose, it returns but with the default palette, the one that is in order 1.1 of the sff file.

now if I transform it into ssj it also does it with the palette in item 1 of the sff and it is impossible to return to the palette I chose if it is not in the first round it stays permanently in the default palettes.

Help me i can't change profile picture!!!! D:
Re: Transformation based in SFF Remappal Issues
#3  April 29, 2022, 01:30:45 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Did you figure it out