YesNoOk

Is there a way to know who hit me? (Read 2582 times)

Started by beterhans, June 06, 2020, 02:40:04 pm
Share this topic:
Is there a way to know who hit me?
#1  June 06, 2020, 02:40:04 pm
I'm updating my Dengeki Bunko MISAKA
in original game, you can't use Escale Blaster (get away when been hit) if you are hit by super or grab.

But in Mugen it's difficult.

for example

enemy launch a helper and hit me.
for example
Ryu fire Shiku Hadoken

When the Shiku Hadoken hit me
Ryu is already in state 0. and doing nothing

so by using Enemynear,HitDefAttr or StateNo = [3000,4999]
will not tell I've been hit by a super.
or when 1 VS 2
Ryu fire the shiku-hadoken but Ken is near me, Enemynear will return KEN's state.

so the only way is too check
the helper's state and the helper's HitDefattr

but How can I know the enemy's helper ID...?
Re: Is there a way to know who hit me?
New #2  June 06, 2020, 06:22:19 pm
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
Oh, I remember running into this problem around last year when I was struggling with making my Burst system detect hyper based projectiles. I had to resort to a helper that detects both helper ID and what hitdefattr that helper has once its ID is captured, which was based off Ink's method for AI helper projectile detection. To a lesser extent, it also detects projectile state controllers, but it's hit or miss since you can only base it on common hyper statenos since you can't detect their hitdefattr afaik.

Said helper is named "Detect Attribute" in all my characters who have a Burst system.
Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 07:25:51 pm by Nep Heart
Re: Is there a way to know who hit me?
#3  June 06, 2020, 06:57:17 pm
Oh, I remember running into this problem around last year when I was struggling with making my Burst system detect hyper based projectiles. I had to resort to a helper that detects both helper ID and what hitdefattr that helper has once its ID is captured, which was based off Ink's method for AI helper projectile detection. To a lesser extent, it also detects projectile state controllers, but it's hit or miss since you can only base it on common hyper statenos since you can't detect their hitdefattr afaik.

Said helper is named "Attribute Detect" in all my characters who have a Burst system.

Thanks I have simular one for AI

when enemy's helper number changes
I create one and scan the helper ID from top to botton.
record the 1st one with hitdefattr

but only for moving helper
and it can only detect the latest one.

if there is 2 or more. it won't work.