YesNoOk

Edit AI / CVS2 chars (Read 1163 times)

Started by Charles_2011, August 12, 2020, 01:42:57 am
Share this topic:
Edit AI / CVS2 chars
#1  August 12, 2020, 01:42:57 am
    • Peru

Hello.

Sometime ago I downloaded a Pacth for Guile, Todo, Yuri and others characters (Warusaki3) and the pacth has this code in it:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Could you explain how it works? How can I decrease or increase the AI, please?
Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 01:55:22 am by Charles_2011
Re: Edit AI / CVS2 chars
#2  August 12, 2020, 02:27:42 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
This has nothing to do with the level  of the AI. This is just so the AI can be activated when not controlled by a player.
If you want to tone down the AI you'd need a little knowledge on coding, but basically, decrease random values in the CMD (or adding a random, if it's not there) will make the AI less aggressive. AND you need to do that for every move.
#3  August 12, 2020, 02:36:13 am
    • Aruba
I would've just removed the trigger53 = !isHelper;íŽžAI‹N“®—pƒgƒŠƒK[.
Which cause the AI to move on it's own. Also right next to triggerall = !var(59) put &&AIlevel. It's not necessary but better safe than sorry.
#4  August 12, 2020, 07:50:09 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
I would've just removed the trigger53 = !isHelper;íŽžAI‹N“®—pƒgƒŠƒK[.
Which cause the AI to move on it's own. Also right next to triggerall = !var(59) put &&AIlevel. It's not necessary but better safe than sorry.

The thing with AIlevel is, it works only in 1.0 or above. The AI we're talking about is based on older mugen where AIlevel didn't exist. Sure AIlevel is way better than the var method, but since the AI is already coded using a variable, I'd say to just leave it as it is.
#5  August 14, 2020, 08:16:47 pm
    • Peru

Hello.

Thank you for your answers, I´ll see what I can do.