YesNoOk

OC: Aroma Skunk & Jiggly Bunny (Read 9906 times)

Started by Kazecat, November 11, 2017, 01:20:16 am
Share this topic:
OC: Aroma Skunk & Jiggly Bunny
New #1  November 11, 2017, 01:20:16 am
  • I make characters with huge asses!
    • USA
    • www.patreon.com/Kazecat

Aroma Skunk:
I've been working on this character for a while and I wanted to try something that had DOT mechanic. This gassy skunk is fragile but all of her gas is poisonous.  She can melt opponents by inflicting heavy poison on them and she's designed so that you have to use the mechanic to do well, since her damage isn't great without it.  Also the poison means its kinda anti zoning since once you tag em with enough you have to just stay away and let it melt them since blocking stops the poison damage. 

Also warning this character does use farts, but shes a skunk so I thought that was obvious.  Give me feed back and tell me what you think.

Jiggly Bunny:
I released Jiggly earlier this year but I've also been tweaking her for balance and such ever since.  Jiggly is supposed to be a very easy to use character so she combos really easy and has less health than average to make her not annoying.  I think she's pretty fun but then again I gotta release to get a good various amounts of opinions on that.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/52yz22yb21zfx3u/Kazes_characters.zip/file

Try em out and don't give me none of that "ew, furry" or "ew, fat" bullshit.  I spent a lot of time animating them and that's definitely not what I wanna here.  But if you see something I need to address let me know.
Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 07:18:47 pm by Kazecat
Re: OC: Aroma Skunk & Jiggly Bunny
#2  November 11, 2017, 02:24:42 am
I like them, good chars
#3  November 11, 2017, 08:58:14 pm
  • NYC Bisexual.go pirde+) 2019
    • USA
    • Skype - mikecrazy2004
    • IG
yesssssssssssss lmao..... twerk that BUtt butt  =) is always to get good Comments and bad  :lol:once  is cool  =) u learn and laugh  =)

anywho...... :angel:........omg I really love them....... I maybe thnking are u gonna add a power change ??  and maybe Add them ON pots style  or any HD effects for hit sprint or whatever u call it =) :yuno: :muttrox:    Since I see the chars are HI-res  U know

... just asking not saying to do it !!!!  !!!!!!! +)      this chars are soo funny man your work is just great !!1 cant wait to see if u DO  Boys Now Lmao =)'''

(update)

btw She have NOO running !!! why is that ? just saying
Love to make friends.....&i'm LGQBT Friendly here. so gay bi. or whoever  pplz is all good. 2 me & welcome.
now            don't Be shyyyy hmu...........if u need help...           

stage ,char, screenpack maker
Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 01:50:05 am by mikecrazy2004
#4  November 12, 2017, 04:09:04 am
    • USA
#5  November 12, 2017, 04:10:23 am
    • USA
yesssssssssssss lmao..... twerk that BUtt butt  =) is always to get good Comments and bad  :lol:once  is cool  =) u learn and laugh  =)

anywho...... :angel:........omg I really love them....... I maybe thnking are u gonna add a power change ??  and maybe Add them ON pots style  or any HD effects for hit sprint or whatever u call it =) :yuno: :muttrox:    Since I see the chars are HI-res  U know

... just asking not saying to do it !!!!  !!!!!!! +)      this chars are soo funny man your work is just great !!1 cant wait to see if u DO  Boys Now Lmao =)'''

(update)

btw She have NOO running !!! why is that ? just saying

I just wanted to post them to get feedback since I've been putting a lot of hours in to them.  I will eventually get the running/dashing sprites done too.
#6  November 12, 2017, 06:41:44 am
  • NYC Bisexual.go pirde+) 2019
    • USA
    • Skype - mikecrazy2004
    • IG
COol cant wait to see more updates ..........=) yay
Love to make friends.....&i'm LGQBT Friendly here. so gay bi. or whoever  pplz is all good. 2 me & welcome.
now            don't Be shyyyy hmu...........if u need help...           

stage ,char, screenpack maker