YesNoOk

SFV SUPREME SAGAT 5.3 (Read 16836 times)

Started by M206, September 29, 2020, 09:58:32 pm
Share this topic:
Re: SFV SUPREME SAGAT 5.3
#21  October 14, 2020, 07:16:32 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Listen dude,

Dont even worry about that. Its all a part of learning and getting better and better.

Try this. Make different def files that point to different movesets

Like make seperate def files with a directory pointing to the seperate special, & super, and command CNS files for each version of sagat.

Then just go back and pick out what specials and supers you want each version of Sagat to have.

You can also make seperate animation files also so that you can have different fighting stances for each version of Sagat.

Now there are other ways of doing this with vars like what pots and others have done but since your knowledge is limited I suggest doing this way

Now I know some moves need fixing but at least if you arrange him better then you can get to work on fixing things and your on your way to a solid Sagat.

Take some time and decide what moves you want in each Sagat and what moves arent really needed.

Make it make sense and youll be good. I think you can do it man, just tune out the negative and do your best.

Re: SFV SUPREME SAGAT 5.3
#22  October 14, 2020, 07:37:32 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Listen dude,

Dont even worry about that. Its all a part of learning and getting better and better.

Try this. Make different def files that point to different movesets

Like make seperate def files with a directory pointing to the seperate special, & super, and command CNS files for each version of sagat.

Then just go back and pick out what specials and supers you want each version of Sagat to have.

You can also make seperate animation files also so that you can have different fighting stances for each version of Sagat.

Now there are other ways of doing this with vars like what pots and others have done but since your knowledge is limited I suggest doing this way

Now I know some moves need fixing but at least if you arrange him better then you can get to work on fixing things and your on your way to a solid Sagat.

Take some time and decide what moves you want in each Sagat and what moves arent really needed.

Make it make sense and youll be good. I think you can do it man, just tune out the negative and do your best.

You recommended the same for me, and now my char is very good because of this.